People say I´m "The Chosen One" when they see my chart...Why?

November 1, 2020 at 05:03 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) OriginxMe
People say I´m "The Chosen One" when they see my chart...Why?
As the header indicates. I am often told there is a special urbanization in my chart that exclaims "fame, and power." What placements of mine would really give promise? My Jupiter Trine Venus with a 1> degree orb is often highlighted.

Are my friends just overly flattering or...am I the chosen one! Haha

My regards
Ign

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 2, 2020 at 14:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re not the Messiah you´re just a very naughty boy.

RIP Mandy Cohen, gone to her eternal rest, Wife (one time - allegedly), bereaved Mother, worked for her local community tirelessly; she could often be found at all hours of the day and night in the cowshed - giving relief to wounded er . .soldiers. Ciao Mandy, good times.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 2, 2020 at 17:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
What they probably mean is you have Saturn in Taurus in the 10th house of Career. Which the fixed cross is basically Heaven and Hell and you might have a lot of wisdom, knowledge, insight, from going through the journey. Saturn in Taurus makes you work all your life and hard. Where you don´t get the rewards everyone else does right away.

You probably need to have your Vedic Astrology chart looked at by some India Astrologers that are better trained at looking at all your divisional charts and see if you have certain yoga´s etc.

I wouldn´t say your "the chosen one", probably one out of many Saturn in Taurus individuals in each generation that might hold certain keys of wisdom, understanding, and all depends on what your soul contracts are about as you go along. You probably won´t get the bigger picture until your in your mid-life crisis like I have just finished and in my Aries in Chiron Return where you can see how all the pieces of your life were all by divine appointment, divine timing, divine order, and happen for a reason.

Whatever you do in your Saturn Return will be just the beginning of what you do later.

You have to remember fame can be "Great" or "Small". You can be someone in your local community where you stand out from the crowd. You can be someone just in company. Perhaps online or offline. I wouldn´t let it go to your head. :61:

I´d focus more on your self-mastery, since Saturn in Taurus is not really about vanity, but you may become famous through your work, more than trying to get there like most Entrepreneurs. It´s what you do for humanity, and not so much about "Riches" of material wealth for self.

While you may experiences materialism time to time, it´s more about a different type of Wealth as well of knowledge, wisdom, and insight from the experience.

Your Mahadasha´s take you through those periods of life.
November 2, 2020 at 19:18
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
12th house Sun....maybe famous like Charlie Manson!

I’m joking..and I hope You are as well.

Everyone has something special inside them.

On occasion it leads to a valuable contribution to the world.

Few people who achieve fame, fortune and notoriety actually seek it. They simply follow their passions and interests.

Most of those with fame, especially today, do anything of real value and will be forgotten in time.

Tremendous fame is a curse. No sane , healthy person would actually desire it when the full implications are fully considered.

......no....You’re no more or less special than anyone else.

November 2, 2020 at 19:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Leo Moon
Well you can always be famous for a day in the "News Paper" when they get a photograph of you and write an article.

Maybe if you be a hero that rescues a pet from a car or train.

Maybe Homecoming Queen or King.

The thing is define "Fame".

As you said Charlie Manson was famous for bad deeds.

If your a protestor and on social media for one shot of the camera, your famous for a few seconds.
November 2, 2020 at 19:53
This has merit.
https://www.liveabout.com/saturn-in…
November 2, 2020 at 19:54
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
14:55......
14:56.....
14:57....
14:58...
14:59..
Login
(Log in)
November 2, 2020 at 20:11
(Virgo) rohini moon
Do you have the lightning bolt scar across your forehead, too?
November 2, 2020 at 20:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
Ha ha! Uranus in Taurus and Aries in Chiron might give one.
November 2, 2020 at 20:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61:
November 2, 2020 at 20:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
:22: he will defeat he who must not be named!
November 2, 2020 at 20:21
YouTube
YouTube
November 2, 2020 at 21:07
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Oh Christ almighty...

No pun intended :75:
November 2, 2020 at 21:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
You really have to look at the divisional charts.

These are kind of general teachings for Saturn in the 10th, which everyone has a different Saturn in the 10th house just one part of the chart. Which if your a wealthy person as I stated before you have to have certain yoga´s in your chart, certain planets, and certain positions in the astrology chart.

Which as I stated before Saturn in Scorpio in the 10th house is kind of a dick pretty much from what I´ve seen and may do the opposite of what a Saturn in Taurus. And Saturn in Leo and Saturn in Aquarius in the 10th house might be something entirely different.

Then you have to look at malifics and afflictions to planets.
YouTube
YouTube
November 2, 2020 at 22:13
(Scorpio) Angelina
Chosen in which sphere?

About Venus Jupiter aspect You have mentioned. I have people in my circle who have Venus trine Jupiter. And this aspect is really good, we can´t deny. But what I see from those people I know in reality, they give themselves too much of importance. Like having a face of a king/queen in their face :D And it is funny I have to say.
I guess when Venus meets Jupiter, which not only gives luck, but also exaggerates things, these people can give their selves too much of importance. Plus, Your Venus is in 1st, so it can even be more obvious. Plus, Your Asc is Leo. And I don´t want to insult Leo people, but this sign also exaggerates everything... So...
November 2, 2020 at 22:45
(Leo) tomdos
Did your friends also mention the grand cross?

Many tight aspects there in your chart, some harmonious many tense.

Theres a lot of tension in your chart, which is in my opinion always good, IF one can handle it. It means a lot of opportunity but also a lot of challenge and lot of work. Nothing is free, although it may seem so at first (Jupiter Venus trine can maybe give that impression in life sometimes).

With that Uranus in DSC and Neptune nearby, these two will be your real test. If you manage to deal with them, sure, your gains may be truly enormous, though maybe not exactly the way you imagine. If you dont, well, they will deal with you: Not exactly Charles Manson, but some sort crime and punishment is possible. That Uranus has some very rebellious and anti-social potential. Mix it with that Neptune ready to drawn your sensibility in beliefs or drugs and youre set for life.
Dont relly on Jupiter-Venus. they provide support, but they cannot do the work, which is there in your chart, needing to be done.
November 3, 2020 at 12:36
(Pisces) fishscales
Morpheus is arranging a conference call between The Oracle, Yoda, and Dumbledore to figure this out...
Login
(Log in)
November 3, 2020 at 13:13
(Libra) leorising » tomdos
Your analysis is very interesting, I am also an ascending lion, and i have jupiter in trine with venus, this aspect reveals my generosity, and even having a family with social problems, I feel loved by my parents. really in my surroundings I am a chosen one, there is no one close with the same level of love, and this is noticed by people. In relation to neptune mine is capricorn and uranus is sagittarius, both are like those magic cubes. my work is saturnine and the madness is so great due to the social norms that several Neptunian monsters appear. and Uranus in Sagittarius is so crazy as to be violent (Mars in 7). really when I managed to tame them, I got the peace of my jupiter in pisces at 8, and then from there I have my jupiter in trine venus. really like you said, you need to tame neptune and uranus on the ascendant leo chart. :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »