Moons of other planets in astrology?

October 29, 2020 at 20:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Moons of other planets in astrology?
If asteroids, sometimes even little asteroids can hold some weight, even quite a bit (Chiron), why wouldn´t the moons of other planets not hold (more) weight? Some of those moons are quite large! Wouldn´t Phobus, Io, Triton, Titan, Ganymede, Callisto, or Europa, etc. hold more weight than some of these little asteroids out beyond the Kuiper belt?

As far as I can tell, moons like Titan or Io are not spoken about, do correct me if I am wrong. If I am not wrong, any logical reason why they might not be accounted for? I mean, Ganymede and Titan are LARGER than Mercury and Callisto is larger than the earth´s moon. Chiron is smaller than all of the moons I mentioned...

Thoughts?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 29, 2020 at 21:14
(Virgo) Stylefilter
Planet-moon systems are one individual objects from our geocentric point of view.
They are conjunction/ a pack / a set / a single cumulative force, that exerts its effect as a single object.
October 29, 2020 at 23:41
(Pisces) fishscales
I´ve wondered this myself.

Came to a similar conclusion as stylefinder up above.

Each planet and its moon(s) comprises a single entity with a singular astrological influence here on earth.

No idea if this is factually correct however.
October 30, 2020 at 00:42
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I have to take issue with comparing :153: to a Moon; Mercury is the ripped out core of the planet Mars and has a gravity actually "higher" than Mars at deep points.
Since my heliocentric Jupiter is at aught degree of Aries; Jovian Moons are in the last part of Pisces in my heliocentric chart! An ephemeris of the Moons Callisto and Ganymede would do me some good!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »