Nice to meet you

October 29, 2020 at 16:03 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) XSt4rdollx
Nice to meet you
My Name is Mary Im a Cancer 🌞🌚🌅
I´ve been into astrology my whole life. Well anything the world has considered weird.
I used to try to conform but now i just own it bc well why th not

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 29, 2020 at 17:08
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There was a time that Doctors did Astrological grimoires before vivesecting folks! :151:sign is but one of three majors.
Officially I am a :66:, but the :122: :121: :123: are with me as well!
October 29, 2020 at 17:17
(Cancer) XSt4rdollx
Yeah its i interesting how seriously this used to ve taken by europeans and americans to not being considered aside from knowing a sun sign. When in asia a persons birth chart is very well known to them and their family and people plan events based upon it. It is super relevant. You can even trace your lineage through your chart in comparison.
November 3, 2020 at 04:48
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Hello fellow human / Cancerian. We share a lot of placements. You do "see" don´t you?
November 4, 2020 at 00:18
(Cancer) XSt4rdollx » AlsaceTX
Im stumbling my way through it... I feel
November 4, 2020 at 10:22
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » XSt4rdollx
That is what I meant. That´s funny, though. My Mercury is in the 12th but in Gemini / yours in cancer, so yes you do "feel" it more. You are gifted with this. Trust your instincts.

GIFTED.
November 6, 2020 at 07:03
(Cancer) XSt4rdollx » AlsaceTX
You´re right. They are on point when i feel it i know it to be true. Some things are muddy but when there´s clarity i act. Part of the twelfth house isolation prohibits developing alot of gifts but ive seen inklings of some pretty amazing things.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »