Interpreting my Chart

October 29, 2020 at 12:50 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) shiann
Interpreting my Chart
Hi! I´m currently learning how to read charts, still at a pretty basic level - but I´d love to learn more! I was wondering if anybody be willing to help me to interpret my chart further? :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 29, 2020 at 15:02
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You have a wound to your self-concept - you feel judged or you have felt judged in the past. You´re probably someone who likes to learn new things, set goals, and have strong opinions. Some of those opinions or conclusions you´ve made about yourself are problematic. They challenge your integrity or simply aren´t in line with who you truly are - and somehow you know this down deep inside. You are here to make adjustments to your beliefs about yourself this lifetime.

To do this, you need to examine yourself deeply (8th house) so that you become aware of any unconscious beliefs. You may not see the problem yet, but in time yoo will. You do like to seek the truth and you can have a lot of insights through your relationships.

The Taurus Moon on the 7th house cusp emphasizes the importance of relationships. Taurus, like all signs, has positive and negative qualities. Most of us do a little of both. Taurus is really good a keeping relationships harmonious and kind, but it can resist going very deep when asked to do deep inner work. It likes to keep things simple and easy. So, that presents a little bit of a conflict when you´re trying to change yourself or work on yourself. Taurus stubbornly prefers things to stay the same.

The Scorpio rising can make you cautious in your relationships and the traditional ruler of your chart - Mars - is in Pisces, 4th house. Here there is a need to cultivate compassion, first for yourself, and then for others. You need to be creative - to use your imagination - to develop an art. You need this.

If the birth time is slightly off - and it is always possible for all of us - then you could have a Leo MC and Aquarius IC. Even if you don´t, you will probably relate to either one being so close to the cusp. There´s a restlessness with Aquarius on or near the IC. You might like to move around and travel. With Mars in the 4th inn Pisces, you will be inspired and could develop a strong home life with a partner - even if you travel for work or move residences - home will always be important to you. You also could have psychic abilities and at least a real interest in spirituality.

I think you´re a good communicator - or at least, you enjoy communicating with others. You might process your thoughts more slowly than other people or maybe you speak more deliberately than other people - but regardless, you do like to speak your truth and you have unique way of doing it.

That´s all for the moment.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do astrology readings, dream interpretation, an mind-body healing by donation and workshops at reasonable rates.
October 29, 2020 at 15:15
(Capricorn) shiann » JayJayAstrology
Thank you so much for interpreting my chart and explaining things so thoroughly as well! I really appreciate your time and energy. A lot of what you said instantly made so much sense to me as well. I am definitely going to check out your website too! Have a blessed day! :4:
October 29, 2020 at 15:55
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » shiann
Glad I got it right. You´re welcome! You too, have a great day!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »