Observations of personality similarities based on birth month

October 24, 2020 at 20:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) AriesTiger
Observations of personality similarities based on birth month
Hi everyone. I just joined. My sun sign is Aries, but I act more like Pisces. I’m a tiger in the Chinese zodiac, but I don´t act like my sign there either. I have noticed that there are personality similarities in people based on their birth month. Some similarities are compatible with the western astrological sun signs they happen to be, while others are not. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed similar things with people you have met? Do you find astrological personality descriptions are more accurate than not? How many people do you know that they are true for? Sorry if these questions have been asked before or if I have posted this in the wrong spot. Let me know if my post should be posted elsewhere.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 25, 2020 at 20:23
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
If you are putting this under General Astrology you are jutting your chin while your gloved hands hover over your privates! :62: :41: :115: :47:
Actually there are "a lot" of personality and mind related factors in Astrology.
We are living with Roman Empire Calendrics the S :151:ar month of February shrunk to a Lunar month so August and July can have 31st days!
Supposedly my :171: benefics turn to :182: benefics when switching from Placidus to Sidereal!
October 25, 2020 at 22:09
(Aries) AriesTiger » IIyyaarr13
Yes, I know there are a lot of factors that go into astrology. But my question was whether anyone has noticed similarities in personality based on birth month. It doesn’t necessarily have to do with astrology, but there might be commonalities.
October 26, 2020 at 02:55
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » AriesTiger
If we had a thirteen month year the elevens and twenty-twos would increase by 7% to 8%, but the thirty-0dds would become rarer and rarer which would make it almost too different from what we have! :22:
Actually I named myself after a month in another culture, because it was what was on my mind before introducing myself here!
This is related to the idea of actual constellations impounding our planets as the tentacles of Ophiuchus replaces the :122:
October 26, 2020 at 14:22
(Leo) Anni23
Well considering you have brought up the Chinese zodiac as well I will day that I have been looking more properly into it recently and actually you should be aware first of "the four pillars" which includes a month animal depending on which month you were born as well as the day and the hour, so not just the year! Also pay careful attention to the attached elements

As with the western zodiac this is multifaceted and I am assuming the case for domiants also applies

Also it may be the case that the months "roughly" correlate, eg- rat is Sag season lol, Goat Leo.. if I recollect
October 26, 2020 at 22:11
(Aries) AriesTiger » Anni23
Astrology aside, have any of you noticed any similarities between people based on their birth month? If so, what similarities specifically? For example:
“All the people (3) I‘ve known born in January act like _____.
All the people (4) I’ve known born in February act like _____.
I haven’t noticed any similarities among the people I’ve known born in March.
I only know one person born in April, and s/he is ____ and ____ and _____.“
Etc., etc.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »