What can you tell me based of my aspects?

October 25, 2018 at 03:44 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) DeamOrientem
What can you tell me based of my aspects?
And how does one find/read aspects?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 25, 2018 at 15:00
(Cancer) Trevor777
Hi :97: firstly you have a new relationship on the horizon in november and will likely be an unusual person.

but because you currently have chiron and neptune in your 5th house, you need to watch for lies and disappointments in romance, arguments with bros or sisters is likely,

and expansion of your finances or possessions in early november aswell

it appears you may have a secret admirer or someone you admire, with moon entering your house of secrets,

and be careful of who comes to your house, as you have conflict at home in your chart right now

says your feeling worried about something, maybe something to do with talking to someone? what would that be?
October 26, 2018 at 10:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Caarina, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Progressions for:16 May 2018 Progressed date (UT/GMT):4 October 1994 - 06:23 Solar Arc:23°09’ : Venus Conjunction Pluto 0°01’

Perhaps you already have a relationship that started in May month.

Midpoint activated
by Birth planet: Sun/Venus Octile (45°)Pluto 0°38’ The love affair imposed by fate.

Midpoint activated
by Transit planet: Nov 2018 Uranus/MC Conjunction (0°)Venus 0°19’ Restless and changing love life.

Uranus/MC Tri-Octile (135°)Neptune 0°00’: Release from confused and paralyzing situations and state of mind through original actions, end up in confused situations because of eccentric aspirations.

Neptune/MC Conjunction (0°)Venus 0°16’ Suffering from their fantasies and self-deception. The Art of game. A apparent addiction for someone or something.

Sun/Saturn Octile (45°)Venus 0°09’ Barriers or obstacles in love, divorce in love, may be bad because they do not get what they love.

Pluto/MC Conjunction (0°)Moon 0°18’A woman with a strong identity, a leader.
October 26, 2018 at 16:03
(Virgo) DeamOrientem » Trevor777
Whoa thank you!

A new relationship? What if I’m currently in a relationship at the moment? We started dating at the end of last month. Everything has been fine so far considering that he’s a much better person than my abusive ex of three years. I’m still a bit traumatized and I have some tendencies to self sabotage but overall I’ve noticed myself gradually getting used to it.

Also it’s funny you mention finances, because i’m getting A LOT of unpexpected money sent to me throughout October/November. All of it’s going towards my savings because my home life right now is very crappy and I wanted to move out as soon as possible.

And as for the secret admirer/admiration ... wow. That’s spooky. I have a friend in my life who I admire a lot.. and the other day I had this weird realization that if I were single (and they weren’t taken) I’d probably be dating them lol
The most they’re interested in being is best friends.. and I’m very okay with that :)

As for the worrying: I’m just mostly worried about moving out and keeping my relationship together
October 26, 2018 at 18:28
(Cancer) Trevor777 » DeamOrientem
Hey there - it seems your planets are already taking effect early, i wud say stay with the guy your with for now, if Romeo No.2 shows up, ask me to check the synastry for you to see if hes a good match ye ? :3:
October 26, 2018 at 21:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Caarina, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Solar Arc Progressions, after June 2019 there are no Venus-Pluto aspects, and the orb will be long even after Oct / Nov 2018

Or other Venus-related to new love.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »