i´m new and wish to learn about what life holds for me

October 17, 2020 at 19:41 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) habby
i´m new and wish to learn about what life holds for me
Hi I´m a 20 year old illustrator living in Ireland. I´ve gotten my chart read once before and he told to me that my career is very promising but I was wondering if there´s anything here that tells of my future relationships, platonic or romatic... maybe even kids and family? I´ve been very anxious about this part of my life recently :92: can anyone more experience than me please help me out??
thank U <3
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 19, 2020 at 07:24
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
English Equal-house gives you five planets in the ninth house which relates to :156: that is good for philosophy and higher learning. Just by being in :179:, your natal Pluto is 30% like Jupiter!
They are needed to balance that serious Mars in the tenth house!
October 19, 2020 at 12:34
(Virgo) asya47
I believe more in the power and meaning of the date and time of birth. I think this greatly influences the character of a person. I very often use the Volikov´s test to understand what my character is and how to work on myself. This is a test for assessing the character of a person, just built on the basis of the date of birth. Never let me down.
October 19, 2020 at 13:35
(Libra) leorising
I am a leo ascendant too, and I will tell the following story: sometimes our dreams and desires can lead us to disappointments that actually mean the door to something much bigger in our life. for example, there are people who get married, and end up separating, end up hiring a lawyer and fall in love with the lawyer. that´s more or less what I see in your wedding house. So fasten your seat belts, and follow your intuition. look for a trusted astrologer.
and from what I see, even this loss can mean the path to your magnificent career. :68:
October 20, 2020 at 02:39
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep
please give a percentage number for correctness.
This is what i get from it.(bare in mind i´m looking at it via sidereal)

1. You are creative, and entertaining in your private life
2. You want to earn money through fun/creative means this gives you a sense of pleasure.
3. When it comes to money there is a part of you that wants to spend it on more creative means or fun things for yourself and there is another part of you that is very conservative and tries to account and save.
4. You care about the health of your close family, and want peace within the close family structure.
5. Your home life is consumed by the desire for beauty and fairness and also looking into the darker deeper aspects of life or your art. Nothing surface, something with deep meaning perhaps around death/life issues.
6. Some kind of wounding or issue at home at some point.
7 when it comes to having fun you want it to be big and go far.
8 When it comes to your work you are very ambitious you want to be other wordly cool, dreamy and very unique.
9 When it comes to being in a relationship privately you could be emotional and be distanced and aloof to your partner.
10 when it comes to higher knowledge you are a fast learner perhaps like to talk about spiritual topics, or your love of it. Maybe expressing that through art or music or like listening to spiritual music and art.
11 You can be very serious and have a pioneering attitude towards your work.
12 you are generally lucky.
13 With friends you are very chatty.
14 if feeling off or down you like to stay at home alone.
October 20, 2020 at 14:25
(Taurus) habby » leorising
that’s interesting but terrifying, does it mean I will lack love?
October 20, 2020 at 15:10
(Libra) leorising » habby
It´s not that drastic. its northern node, life mission points to the house of losses, 12th, and moon in 7th. If you have a trusted astrologer it is good to make your chart.
walk and your path will open :68:
October 21, 2020 at 00:29
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep » Bubba Hotep
Lack love in what area?

Home? Lover? business partners? Job?

Everyone has the ability to love it´s just some express it differently.

Having a mother who is heavy Cancer sign VS a mother who is Aquarian would be two different experiences.

Caner would be more emotional caring and Aquarian would be more logical not as emotional.

Both mothers care some people estimate love by certain things. Giving material $ or objects, others like flowers and food, others sex and if they don´t get it the way they want they take offence or think that love was less.

Just depends i guess.

Did you find any of it accurate?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »