The luckiest time to gamble?

October 17, 2020 at 13:35 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Ghost-King
The luckiest time to gamble?
Hello Everyone :1:

I have certain thoughts in my head and I see them as a form of gambling. When will I have a chance to really be successful in applying them in the future? Because implementing them brings some risks and I am never afraid of risks, but as someone who hates failure, I want to choose a time frame where I will be lucky to do so and increase my chances of success a bit. Please do not waste time asking my thoughts, just thinking about what I said, astrologically when will the wind (sans) really be with me? Wise people and smart minds, I´m really curious about your opinion. Yours truly. :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 17, 2020 at 18:26
(Leo) SilverStar
Sagittarius people tend to be very Lucky when it comes to Gambling, so if you don´t have that sign anywhere in your chart..find a friend that does and take them with you LOL

I´m speaking from experience here.

Another tip..In numerology 8 is a good money number. I have known many people who had alot of 8´s in their numerology chart win money or just had many financial blessings come their way quite effortlessly and unexpected.
October 17, 2020 at 18:43
(Pisces) maltbach
Supposedly Jupiter/ Uranus and vice versa transits are a good time for gambling. Particularly conjunctions or transits involving the 2nd, 5th or 8th houses.

Looking at your upcoming transits I would say Monday, January 4th 2021 would be a good time to take a risk. Tons of positive Jupiter related transits taking place, including an exact conjunction to your natal Uranus.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 17, 2020 at 22:39
(Pisces) maltbach
Forgot to mention that the Jupiter conjuncting Uranus will also be sextiling to your natal Pluto in your 5th and your transiting NN will be trine your natal NN. Saturn and Jupiter will also be trine your Moon.

Positive Jupiter/Pluto transits can also be quite lucky. At the very least you should buy a lottery ticket that day... :37:
October 18, 2020 at 02:10
(Aries) Ghost-King » maltbach
You are a sincere person who sincerely answers everyone´s questions every time I look at the forum since I became a member of this platform. Thank you very much for your impressive answer. hahaha well I´ll buy lottery tickets :61: :37: :37:
October 18, 2020 at 02:16
(Pisces) maltbach » Ghost-King
My fee is only 10% if you win. :2:
October 18, 2020 at 02:23
no no 15% :4:
October 18, 2020 at 02:27
(Pisces) maltbach » Ghost-King
But seriously, if you have something in mind that could use some "luck" I think that would be a good day for you to go for it.
October 18, 2020 at 02:36
There are 78 days from now until January 4, 2021 and this is the license plate number and zip code of the city where I was born so 78 number and 78 days are quite interesting. :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »