The Serial order of the Tarot

October 17, 2020 at 01:12 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Del
The Serial order of the Tarot
If you create an astrological order for the Tarot you can workout what you name is in the Tarot. If you order the cards from 1 -78, you can work out the card that is associated with your name.
Delano is 5 of pentacles. 0 - 9 Taurus
Strachen is Ace of swords. Element of Air.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 17, 2020 at 16:20
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
hi Del,
can you explain a little more how you do this with the name ?

Ive learned a technique in numerology by using only the major arcana and the date of birth. mine would be, the magician, wheel of fortune and moon card. 28-10-1980

doing this might differ depending on the deck youre using because certain tarots dont have the same cards. Marseille fool card would be represented by 22. Ive seen rider-waite label it as 0. also strength and justice cards, major arcana 8th and 11th are often different.

this numerology technique (to be very brief...) shows the date by inner character, month is intellectual, and the year is exterior world
October 17, 2020 at 19:15
(Scorpio) Del » OctoberScorpio
Hi October

The Golden Dawn, Paul Foster Case, Aleister Crowley et al put the entire deck in order. So I looked at their orders and rhen devised on of my own. Then i created a correspondence between that and names.

It´s the combination of a few different esoteric problems I was working on spanning 1999 - 2006.

I had to create my own order that made sense to me.
October 18, 2020 at 11:16
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio » Del
I see what you mean. each deck has its own Mandala...

Marseille will always be my favourite. I love what Ben-Dov did with the Conver. some say pipe cards are difficult to interpret but I prefer more traditional style of tarot.
October 18, 2020 at 12:46
(Scorpio) Del » OctoberScorpio
Here´s the chart as well. I used to read with the Marseille deck but went back to images. Although now I read more abstractly. I will use omens, time whatever catches my eye.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »