Essay on the topic: Moon in Virgo

October 15, 2020 at 18:15 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) SvB
Essay on the topic: Moon in Virgo
Dear all,

Preparing for the exams I would like to make an essay on the topic: Moon in Virgo it will be more then just this, so more posts will follow in the near future.

First of all I m just trying to collect general data on the fact how often it accurs. If you are an Astrologer: how many people in general have you come across with the Moon in Virgo percentage wise approx.?

And if you are a person with your Moon in Virgo or if you happen to know persons,
please let me know.

And yes I do have Moon in Virgo

looking forward to exchange experiences with you

THX!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
October 15, 2020 at 21:41
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
I have my moon in virgo in the 12th house!
October 16, 2020 at 10:29
(Cancer) LuxR
I also have a moon in virgo, if you need any information or help I will gladly respond :)
October 17, 2020 at 06:11
(Pisces) SvB » LuxR
Dear LuxR,

thank you very much for your responce and offer to help with collecting data for my essay. That means a lot to me.
If you do not mind I have some questions, feel free to answer whatever is ok for you:
1) Are you familiar with the fact that people with Moon in Virgo can not connect to their emotions in the "normal way"?
2) How is this for you?
3) Can you describe how you connect to your emotions?
4) Have you ever had comments on the way you respond to emotions in general?

Looking forward to your answers and if you have questions regarding your birth chart I m most willing to try to answer them aswell
October 17, 2020 at 06:18
(Pisces) SvB » Cancerman23
Dear Cancerman23,

thank you very much for your responce. As I m preparing my exams, I would very much appreciate if you are willing to help me collecting some general data. Therefor I Have some questions please feel free to answer whatever is ok for you:

1) Are you familiar with the fact that people with Moon in Virgo can not connect to their emotions in the "normal way"?
2) How is this for you?
4) Have you ever had comments by other people on the way you respond to emotions in general?

Looking forward to your answers and if you have questions regarding your birth chart I m most willing to try to answer them aswell
October 17, 2020 at 06:34
(Pisces) SvB » Angelina
Dear Angelina,

Thank you for responding. As you know this placement well I hope you do not mind asking me some questions for collecting data on my essay:

how do you experience the following
Please feel free to answer whatever is ok for you:
2) How is this for you as a partner?
3) Can you describe how your partner connects to his/her emotions?
4) Has your partner ever had comments on the way he/she respond to emotions in general?
October 17, 2020 at 06:48
(Pisces) SvB » amandaallansson
Dear Amandaallansson,

thank you very much for your responce. As I m preparing for my exams, I wonder whether you are willing to help me collecting some general data.

Please feel free to answer whatever is ok for you:

2) How is this for you?

October 17, 2020 at 14:43
(Taurus) Castleflower
The only ones i known, are in my family. I have six siblings, two of them have Moon in Virgo.
October 17, 2020 at 15:56
(Scorpio) pitbulllina
yep me have moon in Virgo, and the whole family, strange mom and dad have moon in Virgo so me and my brother and we have the same sun sign too :12:

to answer your questions
1-yes, for me it take time to connect, depends of the other person energy, for me I think I am too sensitive of others energies, and took me a long time to manage my feelings, hope makes sense

2-I have learn that´s okay, meditation really helped me, to let it flow and not to react to others emotions

3-hmmm for me, meditation and being aware of what I feel, it took me a lot of time to learn how to, and that is okay

4-yep, when I was a child I was blamed that I have no feelings (ha ha they were wrong had to many didn´t know how to let it out), or that I am like a stone, I was bullied by my familiy and relatives,
October 17, 2020 at 16:52
(Cancer) LuxR » SvB
Dear SvB,

I am honored, I will try to answer all of your questions.
1) I don´t see it as a fact as aspects do wonders, but I guess so;
2) I often repress my emotions as I see them as a weakness, I have a cazimi sun and mercury in cancer though, so I guess I do have more touch with emotions in general.
3) I try to understand where my emotions are comming from, what caused them, in short I analyse them.
4) I don´t remember getting comments because that´s way to personal for me, I don´t share that even with my closest. But I do act out some feelings/emotions so that I don´t seem cold or uninterested which I might be, when I´m tired I think I have what´s called RBF(resting bich face) but I try to be empathetic or sympathetic.

Again I have sun,mercury,saturn, venus in cancer in 8th house, my moon is in my 10th house conjunct MC, so I might not be a perfect example for some traits of moon in virgo but I sincerely hope this information helps. :)
If you have more questions I will gladly answer them.
October 18, 2020 at 06:12
(Pisces) SvB » Castleflower
Dear Castleflower,

thank you very much for your responce that is interesting indeed. As I m preparing my Astro exams, I would very much appreciate if you are willing to help me collecting some general data. Therefor I Have some questions please feel free to answer whatever is ok for you:

2) How have you experienced that with your siblings and/or how do they experience this ?
3) Can you describe how your siblings connect to their emotions?
4) Have they ever had comments by other people on the way they respond to emotions in general?

October 18, 2020 at 06:52
(Pisces) SvB » LuxR
Dear LuxR,

Thank you for sharing. Well let me please share the things I know about the Moon in Virgo. You might know most of the facts, nevertheless here is my version:

Virgo is among ohers the sign where we analyse things (Mercury is it´s ruler). So the moment we try to connect to our emotions (Virgo = emotions, Venus = feelings) we will never reach them as we start to analyse straight away and we can not do it in any other way! (exactly like you mentioned above).

So than we have to look in a birth chart where our emotions are "hidden". Therefor we have to look in the water signs. In your chart you have Mercury in Cancer, so we can look for your emotions in Cancer, Cancer is the sign which can only open up to others when he/she is absolutly sure that he/she is safe, that the emotions shared are safe and will not be broadcasted to others without knowing. So your emotions are Cancer-deep, very sincere, very emphatic, protective etc etc and they are hidden under the Cancer-shield until you decide to lift the shield. Now as your emotions are through Mercury in the Cancer Sign and your Mercury is like you say Cazimi, your emotions are also connected to your Sun. So wherever you shine your Cancer Sun there will be lots of empathy. The ruler of Cancer is the Moon, so there you have it. As your Sun + Mercury is in the 8th house (the house where things are hidden until....) it is in the house with it´s ruler Pluto, which is in your 1st house. And you have Venus conjunct Saturn (7th house = libra house)) like you say above: your feelings in Cancer will not be shown to others specially as Saturn restrict this showing. Libra with it´s ruler Venus will decide yes or no and to who. And this is absolutely valid!!!

Anyway Thank you for sharing, please always be YOU, such beautiful talents too
October 18, 2020 at 07:34
(Cancer) LuxR » SvB
Wow I didn´t expect this beautiful explication, thank you very much, I hope you have a lot of luck with your essay, again thank you a lot <3 <3 <3 I learned a lot
October 18, 2020 at 07:45
(Pisces) SvB » pitbulllina
Dear Pitbulllina,

Thank you for sharing. I m so sorry for you you were bullied (reading your story: might it be possible your family members could not connect to there emotions in an ordinary way/were analysing)?

I m so happy for you that meditation helps you to connect to your emotions.

It is very interesting to read 3 of your family members also have Moon in Virgo. Did you ever make your astro-family-karmic charts?

And yes I do have another question for you, but please let me share the things I know about the Moon in Virgo first. You might know most of the facts, nevertheless here is my version:

Virgo is among ohers the sign where we analyse things (Mercury is it´s ruler). So the moment we try to connect to our emotions (Virgo = emotions, Venus = feelings) we will never reach them as we start to analyse straight away and we can not do it in any other way!

So than we have to look in a birth chart where our emotions are "hidden". Therefor we have to look in the water signs or the rulers of the watersigns.

As you have a stellium in Scorpio I think this is how you connect astro-wise to your feelings. What do you think? Deep, passionate etc etc, how does the trine sun-saturn feels for you? As you also have a T-square (Jupiter - Moon - Neptune), can you tell me something about how this is for you?

Anyway thank you for sharing,
October 18, 2020 at 07:49
(Pisces) SvB » leorising
Dear Leorising,

thank you for sharing, most interesting to read Moon in Virgo Progressed chart and reading routine, exercise, cleaningthe house and food are now something to work with.

For my essay at the moment I concentrate on Moon in Virgo in brith chart, otherwise it is to much for me to handle

Thx!!
October 18, 2020 at 07:52
(Pisces) SvB » LuxR
well that is what astro can do for us!
October 18, 2020 at 08:10
(Scorpio) David Evans
Hello, fellow Virgo Moon here, arriving on a Moon in Scorpio, to this very chat...

What would you like to know? :122: :64:
October 18, 2020 at 10:05
(Leo) Anni23
What I would say first about it is that it makes you very attuned to situations and people but also able to detach if that judgement is considered appropriate. I do believe in emotional objectivity to a large extent, although I do very much respect everyone´s individual responses regardless of being backed up by "logic" or not.

Also the moon in Virgo is associated with anxiety.. I think this is partially because of how we like to control things and don´t like things to get out of hand. And can not accept a removal ir departure from relative equilibrium. *However oddly enough having said this, I think it is because of this desire that we can detach at will from a situations in order to maintain perspective and some sort of sense of things. (It isn´t just because we don´t care, we reaally have to be pushed to be a btch, although when we´re there we´re already so "bored and not there anymore")
October 18, 2020 at 14:25
(Pisces) SvB » David Evans
Dear David, thank you for your responce, .

If you do not mind I have some questions, feel free to answer whatever is ok for you:
2) How is this for you?
Also:
What I m trying to "proof" in my essay is that high sensitivity can be read in natal chart by looking at Moon, Venus, Lilith, Cheiron combination including Neptune and/or Pisces and/or Pluto/scorpio connections,

looking forward on you thought on this
October 18, 2020 at 14:31
(Pisces) SvB » Anni23
Dear Anni 23,

thank you very much for your responce, very clear THX! I m trying to get more detailed data on how we (Moon in Virgo people) respond to emotions in general as on that particulair topic is not much written etc.

2) How is this for you?

looking forward to hear from you
October 18, 2020 at 18:10
(Scorpio) pitbulllina » SvB
SvB

I am new into astrology, any help is appreciated :12:
I didn´t look into astro-family-karmic charts I don´t know how, I guess will be interesting, I wondered how come we all have virgo moons and strangely me and my brother have both same sun signs and moon :5:

as I am new into astrology I have a lot to learn, so to answer your questions I have to red my chart ....or to look into astro-seek translation

sun trine saturn -yes I am very hard working especially when I have a project is like I have a super power can´t stop till is finished, my daughter is always surprised how I can I do it in spite of my limitations(chronic fatigue and migraines)I don´t know either.

as for T-square Jupiter-Moon-Neptune
hmm moon oppose jupiter ....with my emotions ....meditation came in handy and helps with my need to connect to my higher self
as for moon squares neptune....I am not religous, I explore different teachings and I am more into philosophy and spirituality I don´t believe in religion as an institution, however I believe in meditation and how energy works, I am more into that I feel happy and balanced,

What I discovered when I was a child is to let people come to me, is the easy way to form connections as a virgo moon, is to let people come to you, I don´t know if it has anything to do with the scorpio sun too....,

for us virgo moons out there the secret is to wait and be patient and let people come to us to form connections :12: :79: at least that works for me, please share what works for you, please
October 18, 2020 at 18:36
(Scorpio) David Evans » SvB
1) No actually, I always thought it was an organized list, well I suppose that is not normal.

2) An evolving process.

3) I learned to sate them for but a short time, then off to the back of the mind where they belong, except joy.
To be controlled by emotions was a very catastrophic fate for me, it is better to lead my life with logic, or potentially spirit.

4) My mom thinks I have none.
Past women I wanted thought they were overbearing, and honestly they were for me too before I learned to mostly ignore my emotions, fickle feelings.

High sensitivity? In which way? Spiritually?
*Well, My Virgo Moon is in my 2nd house.
*My Leo Lilith is in my 1st house.
*My Libra Chiron is in my 3rd house.
Not sure if that bit helps, but it might.
October 18, 2020 at 19:02
(Aries) nutelina
I can answer some questions regarding Moon in Virgo.
October 19, 2020 at 08:47
(Leo) Anni23 » SvB
Sure, I will to try to answer the best I can. I have just realised how complicated it will really be to explain my emotional personality! 😂 so yes... it is easy to say that Virgo moons are complicated creatures

1) Well yes I know that often we may not have a reputation for being particularly emotional. However I would say this is not because we don´t experience emotions at all or even strongly at times it´s just that we "vet" a lot of what we are feeling and I find that I am simultaneously very trusting and loyal and unforgiving. The problem of course is to do with the control, having complete control can be achieved.. But at what cost sometimes I wonder

2) Well at times I´m not sure if I am in fact bothered or if I have simply decided that I "should" be bothered.. Also I can postpone feeling anything for some time... in the future haha
However having said this I think that although overall I may have a attitude of stoicism there are random things that can upset me and my pride which as blatant disrespect or disregard or people who attempt to control or undermine others. Also I can be moody and very resentful when given reason (for example living with my mother recently for a time,and realising that the relationship had no foundation that was healthy made me really feel the "toxic/unstable undercurrents" which give fuel and good reason to moodiness
*Virgo moon suffocates itself when nothing else can be seen to be done

3) I try to distance myself, and cut myself off from "toxic" or superfluous emotions which have no benefit for either me or the situation (ie. Nothing can be done for it) I do mostly in such cases have complete control if the environment facilitates (isn´t incredibly toxic and suffocating)

4) Well actually when I was younger I was very moody. But my situation was difficult and my mother less than ideal.. actually she´s a Aquarius with a Capricorn moon which I can tell you is actually worse than having a Virgo moon Ahahaha. This is very bad for the Virgo moon who can see the unfeeling tendencies that seem to ignore attempts to respect the individual and to create social equilibrium

*I should also add that I believe there are three aspects in particular which may affect or alter my own personal emotional character. Firstly my moon is sextile my mercury in cancer which should mean that I am more emotionally inclined and sympathetic (but also brooding and resentful at times 😂) but overall I think it makes me a lot more empathetic than I otherwise would be. Also I have my moon square Venus.. which apparently confuses people as to what they are really feeling. And lastly I have a "Hades moon"- a moon aspected to Pluto 😕 so... that combined with the cancer energy means that I can be somewhat more volatile

Having said that I think that I am mostly stable thanks to my Virgo moon and also the influence of libra too. Another thing I should have said is that these two signs demand harmony and cannot stand discord or bullshit
October 19, 2020 at 10:01
(Pisces) SvB » pitbulllina
Dear Pitbulllina,

we al have to start somewhere learning astrology I m ending my official study of 5 years soon. And it is mindblowing the amount of info I have had over the last years. There are many books on different topics including family-karmic charts. It might be worthwhile to look into that as both your parents, your brother and you have Moon in Virgo and you and your brother the Sun in Scorpio.

Best thing to do is to start at the beginning by starting a (online) study with a professional. And based on the basic work from there. I can really recommend that.

I can imagen you work hard in spite of your physical limitations
October 19, 2020 at 10:30
(Pisces) SvB » David Evans
Dear David,

thank you for your responce. After studying Moon in Virgo for the last 25 years I like to share my views on the subject with you:

Virgo is among ohers the sign where we analyse things (Mercury is it´s ruler). So the moment we try to connect to our emotions (Virgo = emotions, Venus = feelings) we will never reach them as we start to analyse straight away and we can not do it in any other way!

So than we have to look in a birth chart where our emotions are "hidden". Therefor we have to look in the water signs or the rulers of the watersigns. In your case you have Moon and Mercury in Scorpio the sign who is not very open in general in it self.

Have you been studying astro and/or your chart in detail?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »