Gossip and slandering at workplace

October 14, 2020 at 23:25 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Inferno1
Gossip and slandering at workplace
Lately,last 3-4 months,i see there is too much gossip,slandering and badmouthing against me,behind my back,in worlplace,there are some hidden enemies i have noticed but i´m not 100 percent sure.What you think about? Is there any way to protect from slandering and stop gossip,any talisman,amulet,prayer for ex?

Horary question for that above.

:25: :25:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 15, 2020 at 03:50
(Scorpio) RAW
get back show em yourself in your way of course just relax you should´ve known , I think its the retrograde mars in Aries exposing the enemies so get 1 up and act out or not but what else they doing? just talk right....
October 15, 2020 at 07:04
(Virgo) Inferno1 » RAW
Can you see in the chart the gossip and the slandering against me? Some people there they ignore me every day,didn´t hurt nobody and wondering why all this.
October 16, 2020 at 14:29
(Cancer) Trevor » Inferno1
Thats not a Horary Chart btw, thats a transit chart
October 16, 2020 at 14:36
(Cancer) Trevor
Here is your Horary Chart Sir,

Unfortuntately, Yes there is secret enemies in the situation, shown by 12th ruler saturn inside your 12th hidden house, making square friction aspect to the Moon which is you,

The Moon is also entering Combustion which is not good,

With what others have said, its related to the Mars in Aries Placement, which can be associated with bullying in workplace.

On a good note, as your under the sunbeams, you should be able to get away with whatever you need to do to sort the issue but you need to act fast.. on it.

Its a new moon in Libra, so supports new goals, especially anything of social concern.

The Secret Enemies are described as Capricorn, So will have Capricorn Appearance, if you research Capricorn Physical Features, you will get some description of what they look like :3:

https://www.astro-visions.com/physi…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 16, 2020 at 15:19
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Trevor
I did the wrong chart,i´m sorry for that.I´m weak but i have fear to act alone,should have retired sooner from this job and enviroment.

Secret/Hidden enemies are strong,i know them,inside the company and inside the shopping store i am.
October 16, 2020 at 15:23
they are older arnt they, not young

Saturn is associated with older person, who is serious minded
October 16, 2020 at 15:31
There are 3 persons older than me,2 men,1 women,that we are working in same company(as security guards),in different shops,hidden enemies.And another one person,older too.

One blonde woman with blue eyes into the store,that most times underestimate me and makes feel weak and bad.I already wear a black tourmaline necklace and a keychain of eye of the tiger always with me for a basic protection.

I could retire,even in 2-3 days but then i will be unemployed.
October 16, 2020 at 15:34
well your career ruler is in fall, there, so its not good time for you to leave the job either
October 16, 2020 at 15:37
Near the december or january is good time?
October 16, 2020 at 15:40
Mid Jan is good for leaving yea, Jupiter enters your 6th of work then will be other opportunities for you then..

15th Jan plans should work out well, with Sun Trine Sun, Jupiter sextile Saturn, Mars trine Asc, All good for Success

And you need to watch your back on short journeys, with Uranus opposing your 3rd Ruler.. brings shocking happenings while travelling short distances

October 16, 2020 at 15:45
I´ve done cleansing of energies from a professional,for negative energies and job opportunities.

Last choice to protect my self from gossip/slander,a freezer spell from a wiccan friend of mine.
October 16, 2020 at 15:48
Well with any new jobs, you can ask a horary question for that too in future

You will be very Insightful during this time too, and may have sudden flashes of insight, with Uranus opposing 3rd ruler. Prob how you knew about the secret enemies in first place.
October 17, 2020 at 18:57
(Scorpio) RAW » Inferno1
I see u have Aries moon in 8
sun in 1
venus in scorpio in 3

u prob got a presence, but u cant change what they already did
u prob intimidating or on your shit doing you
people tend to talk about what they cant touch
for me I aint really care less they try to touch me

I have Jupiter in 8
sun in 1 scorpio
venus conj Pluto in 2
October 17, 2020 at 19:44
(Virgo) Inferno1 » RAW
I cannot show i have power,i am weak to take decisions to protect my self.People are doing me what they want.
October 21, 2020 at 14:19
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep
https://www.renaissanceastrology.com/…

talk to this guy.
October 23, 2020 at 18:41
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Bubba Hotep
He is a pro for sure,but i´m not interesting to pay for that kind of services.A celtic pentacle talisman looks powerfull and beautifull.

I fear to act,to get actions against these people who saying negative things behind my back.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »