Natal Uranus Conjunct Aspects

October 13, 2020 at 18:43 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pixel
Natal Uranus Conjunct Aspects
Hi !

Uranus conjunct angles and some asteroids can help understanding some parts of charts.

Uranus Conjunction Ascendant: The traits and associations with one’s Risings will probably ring out loud and clear. This person is proud and expressive with their individuality. Originality and eccentric qualities can be given to the Rising. Confidence and rebellion can be given too.

Uranus Conjunction North Node: Life lessons come unexpectedly and tend to revolve around chaos, rebellion, hypocrisy, identity, communication, or even humanity. Intellect and detachment are tools to move on from old issues and wounds.

Uranus Conjunction Midheaven: Individualism and career need to be involved somehow. One may have a desire to stand out in their field of choice, maybe one will make money off their individualism, or maybe they will give up their career for an extreme and unconventional lifestyle. This aspect is associated with having a lot of original ideas and this aspect can be great for inventors, the tech world, science, and politics. Can be fixed in ideas at work sometimes and don’t always deal well with authority.

Uranus Conjunction Chiron: This person wants to heal others, especially humanity. They focus on the group and tends to ignore their own wounds. Emotions beckon them to be explored and felt but they usually look away. Chiron wants this person to face their emotional being.

Uranus Conjunction Ceres: Fears not getting enough nurturing. Might not know how to reciprocate nurturing. They find calmness in intellectual stimulation, alone time, or flexing their independence. They give loved ones space. They appreciate social support.

Uranus Conjunction Juno: Attracts unconventional partners and relationships strongly! Can have multiple marriages. Falls for the person who is “different”. Needs their space in a relationship and their partner likely needs this too.

Uranus Conjunction Pallas: Can feel threatened by others who share in their talent, can rebel against how they do/express it. They are original in their skills/talents. They might use their talents to rebel or make changes. Intuition is focused on progress and change.

Uranus Conjunction Vesta: Finds unique ways to unwind and get their work done. But can get restless with the ordinary and needs change to keep their mental health in good shape. Give them breathing room.

Uranus Conjunction Lilith: The unknown is what might awaken Lilith. Change, individuality, rebellion, and detachment are all themes merging with Lilith. Might hone in on society’s wrongs or collective darkness.

:17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 13, 2020 at 20:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Uranus in Taurus Transit conjunct the Midheaven seems to be more about becoming a healer for myself in the middle of COVID-19, Protests, Riots, Natural Disasters and shaking up the Homeland and of course the Netherlands right now with a Second Wave. Really not your ordinary every day experience and trying to be innovative and creative during restrictions in the 6th house. :61: Must strive forwards anyway.
October 13, 2020 at 21:08
(Virgo) Plutoncita
Yo tengo en estos momentos a urano en transito casa 11 conjuncion nodo norte y lilit opuesto a mercurio en transito por casa 5
October 13, 2020 at 21:24
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Uranus Conjunction Ascendant: The traits and associations with one’s Risings will probably ring out loud and clear. This person is proud and expressive with their individuality. Originality and eccentric qualities can be given to the Rising. Confidence and rebellion can be given too.

^ dat be me.
October 13, 2020 at 21:34
(Leo) pixel » RohiniMoon
Both of us, then :34:... and add another layer for me :21:

Uranus Conjunction Vesta: Finds unique ways to unwind and get their work done :13: :83:. But can get restless with the ordinary and needs change to keep their mental health in good shape :117:. Give them breathing room. :29: :95:

:17:
October 14, 2020 at 03:36
(Cancer) TimeLord
Do you consider Dsc as an angle ? Because I can´t see it here...
October 14, 2020 at 09:13
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » TimeLord
The Angles are MC, IC, Desc., Asc., I contend that the Asc. & Desc. are the most important because they are harder to mess-up!
My previous incarnation Howard Phillips Lovecraft had :151:, :157:, & :160: parallel the Descendant at different parts because of "orb unto itself" condition which is why he was less selfish than he could be!
October 14, 2020 at 09:21
(Cancer) TimeLord » IIyyaarr13
What incarnate for what ?
October 14, 2020 at 11:28
(Taurus) Castleflower » goldenlion32
How do you do that? Guess i need some healing tips. Next year my progressed Chiron Squares MC for the next for years.
October 14, 2020 at 12:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Castleflower
Typically I focus on taking care of my emotional and mental health every day by reading a book, listening to a podcast, video, and working on myself, while sharing it with others online.

Kind of goes with the theory, "If you´re sitting around Idle", your thoughts and emotions can go all over the place. Which once you realize if you´re talking to other people, learning, growing, and evolving, then you´re not going to be sitting on the couch or bed and allowing your imagination to wander around in a million directions thinking of the worst outcomes. Fear usually needs that idle time to grow weeds in you thoughts.

Finding a focal point and focusing there keeps your mind busy. As you can draw, paint, write literature, write lyrics, play music, do all kinds of arts/crafts with different mediums and software if on the computer.

Also choosing what you watch, what you listen too, and finding even positive music or music that doesn´t bring your emotions down.

Emotions are always influenced by visual, Sound, Smell, Taste, and Touch. You always have a choice to focus where you want too.

I don´t watch the news much since it tends to gravitate on the negative events around the world and can bring you down. I do watch some of Iceblu´s on here about Protests, but even at times I stop watching it, because I don´t like thinking too much of the negatives.

Which it´s happening in the world, but we don´t have to be glued to it and focus on it, and obviously we´re not all in the experience.

Just like men watch sports, and if you ever notice they get angry, yell, and get all out of shape because they´re passionate about teams.

The world gives us a lot of distractions with family, friends, co-workers, strangers, and it´s just learning to shut it off and go in your own space and focus your attention to where it is most productive.

I kind of learned this at college. I needed to focus on my school work and the more you train yourself to focus on the book for example and tune out the noise from the cafeteria, or other people talking in class, it becomes a habit.

Which people around my offline will tell you, I put on my headphones, and oblivious to anything else in the room if I´m writing, reading, looking at charts, or listening to a book.

I just had a bunch of workers that were here for two weeks working on the apartment and just tuned them out with power tools etc.

I think Meditation/Visualization helps with this as well.
October 14, 2020 at 12:36
(Taurus) Castleflower » goldenlion32
That sounds great.
Also the part with bad news, i watched that all to closly, from covid to riots.
October 14, 2020 at 13:23
(Pisces) fishscales
Uranus conjunct ascendant rings pretty true for me.
October 14, 2020 at 13:33
(Capricorn) AIP
My uncle

Uranus Conjunct MC

He is homeless. I am counting it as "unconventional lifestyle". :61: :61:
October 14, 2020 at 13:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Castleflower
Yes, that can all drain us emotionally and mentally watching all that jazz.
October 14, 2020 at 14:35
(Pisces) fishscales » AIP
OK, not making light of your uncle´s situation, but that was funny...

Pretty accurate in terms of the astrology too..
October 14, 2020 at 16:28
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » AIP
Uranus conjunct MC

the derelict conjunction?
October 14, 2020 at 16:44
(Cancer) Mrav
is there someone to share what transit Uranus on asc brought to you??

Or someone with natal Mo conjunct Uranus? This moon uranus aspects are probably some family Karma, attachment/detachment style... my mother has opposition, my sister square and me conjunction...
October 14, 2020 at 18:52
(Capricorn) AIP » RohiniMoon
No 3 orbs

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »