Numerology - I´m a "Name Number 7"

October 13, 2020 at 16:58 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Numerology - I´m a "Name Number 7"
Name numerology calculator says my name number is 7. From what I´ve read thus far on it, it seems pretty accurate. But, do any numerology buffs out there have more information...... Best websites for such info...etcetc

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
October 13, 2020 at 18:29
(Aries) Revloc
7 is ruled by Neptune. Letters O,Z.

7 is about universal love and service to mankind. Born to transcend normal life. Evolving spiritually.

I dont have any good websites. I´m learning from an elderly clairvoyant who hates technology. She typed up all her notes and put them in a folder for me.

I´d like to help more but being an Aries means I have little spare time to learn because you know... if i got a minute I could be doing push up or fixing that thing... I need more minutes!!

I´ll come back at ya once I have expanded my insights
October 13, 2020 at 18:33
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Revloc
Yes, from what I have read it´s all about spirituality and the quest/ digging deep for truth.

It´s represented by Pisces and Libra, they say, Pisces for spiritual interests and libra as the natural 7th sign.

Thanks, id actually be very interested in what the elderly clairvoyant has to say on it. . Don the shield of truth
October 13, 2020 at 23:00
(Aries) Revloc » RohiniMoon
"Don the shield of truth"

Damn aries won´t let me take it off. I´m the worst at poker
October 13, 2020 at 23:43
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Revloc
🛡🛡⚔
October 13, 2020 at 23:49
(Pisces) fishscales » RohiniMoon
"Don the shield of truth"

Shield of truth vs sword of social responsibility...

Sounds like a good fight.

I´ll bring the Visas...and money..

(Sorry, will never get enough of that)
October 13, 2020 at 23:53
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
I´ll bring the Visas...and money..

(Sorry, will never get enough of that)

Same here, that one makes me laugh out loud..
I just never heard someone aggressively threaten anyone over the Internet with that line...

It will go down in history ⚔⚔
October 14, 2020 at 00:41
(Taurus) dani_mae1
So hubs is a life path 7. I think this is the same energies. But what I understand about 7 is that it’s a fairly beneficial placement thing.

He’s biggest gift is really giving inspiration to others and I actually see you do that here in regards to your post topics. Very introspective stuff that is appreciated.

Then his biggest issue is his relationships. Specifically understanding emotions and their messiness. He doesn’t like it at all it very uncomfortable. Because he’s not messy himself if you will which from what I gather neither are you.

So perhaps that’s your plight. Understanding what is needed in relationships but not being able to execute completely because of doubt in humanity’s ability?

Eh, this might be totes off. Just bouncing ideas.
October 14, 2020 at 02:05
(Aries) Revloc » dani_mae1
Actually sounds on point. My witch was a 7 and she was alot like that.
October 14, 2020 at 02:09
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » dani_mae1
Hmm...life path and this aren´t the same thing from my understanding....

From my little reading of it, it is positive, it´s mostly about renouncing the world for the spiritual path.

Same recurring theme is mentioned in my natal chart.
October 14, 2020 at 02:09
(Aries) Revloc » fishscales
The army gathered at the crest of the hill. Nerves rattled the soldiers as they were about to charge there final. Battered and bloodied they stood straight, held themselves tight until they all began too charge under their mighty battle cry...

"I HAVE THE MONEY AND THE VISA!!!!"
October 14, 2020 at 02:19
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » RohiniMoon
Ah ya win some ya lose some :75:

How goes it lately though? You doing alright? I haven’t noticed as many posts from you just for fun. It always reminded me to find my own joys throughout the day. Hmm, thanks for that actually. Didn’t realize it was like that till now. I’m really digging this Virgo moon energies
October 14, 2020 at 02:30
Ah, Dani, doing well, how bout yourself? It´s been a little more mellow here lately...

A bit of a lull that comes and goes.. fear not though, the astroseek fun is not finished. :140:
October 14, 2020 at 02:33
Just still trying to figuratively fill my cup. Today the kids got kicked outta online school. It’s an unfortunate situation but we are navigating it. Speaking of them we found this cool game Jackbox.tv we are all playing together. It’s been really fun and I’m finding a lotta joy in it.
October 14, 2020 at 02:37
Uh oh. . Are they driving you nuts being at home or do you love it?

I like games! What is it?!
October 14, 2020 at 11:33
(Pisces) fishscales » Revloc
They can take our lives...

But they can never take our money...or our Visas!!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 14, 2020 at 12:10
It WAS driving me crazy at first, right now I’m stuck home during the week because we downsized to one car. So I was REALLY feeling like a prisoner for a bit there. But I’m over it now.

Oh! The game is from that game company You Don’t Know Jack and it’s like 10 packs of games to choose from. We have 3 and 5 packs with those games and like them very much. Kids really like the one where we rap battle each other and the various trivia games. It’s been a LOT of fun. In fact I’m just now waking up because we stayed up till Midnight accidentally playing :61:
October 14, 2020 at 14:50
(Pisces) fishscales » dani_mae1
"Today the kids got kicked outta online school."

I was not aware that was even possible...how can the school system do that?

Were your kids doing 100% online schooling, or was it mixed with physically attending school?

My older kids are on a 3 days on (attending school), 2 days off (online schooling) schedule

If they are not physically attending, and can´t online school anymore, what are you supposed to do? :63:
October 14, 2020 at 14:58
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
It’s a total well for lack of a better term cluster fuck.

The only way the county would let us attend online was if we agreed to a three strikes attendance rule. So we did. Bad idea. Logins didn’t work for a week, school had to send it to tech to get it resolved.

Then my kids decided to skip school for the first time. I set them up for each period, they’d get settled then I’d close the doors so as not to have each kids class interfere with each other. Well, the girls were getting offline as soon as I was gone. For a whole week this went on without my knowledge and then teachers finallllly contacted me.

My son got scheduled for a iDiagnostic test that was mandatory. Laptop died day of. We got a new one on the way but it’s just not necessary now that they are kicked out and doing brick and mortar starting the 4th of November.

Which is for the best because it obviously wasn’t working for us and my son isn’t getting his special education services this way so that will be fixed. But yea. That’s HOW that happens :61:
October 14, 2020 at 15:11
Oh yeah, I can definitely relate to the kids doing things behind your back stuff...been happening here alot lately...with the teenagers...

But certain school measures these days seem rather Draconian...

My son forgot to bring his laptop into school the other day, and as a result, will not be able to take it home for 2 weeks...which will interfere with alot of his classes...

Teach sent my wife a text with kind of a lecturing tone to it...

I guess they think that parents don´t have jobs, or anything else going on, and somehow have the magical ability to be able to monitor everything their kids do 24/7

As people who work with kids for a living, they don´t seem to know much about them...

Don´t get me wrong, I´m all for teaching kids personal responsibility at a young age...but how about having a conversation about how to improve things before jumping straight to the punitive measures...
October 14, 2020 at 15:15
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
I definitely feel chastised by this school and my cup isn’t the fullest right now, so unfortunately I’ve been struggling with a resurgence of PTSD symptoms and oddly enough my trigger is driving in all it’s various forms. I can’t do it anymore.

So, I’m really not TOO mad about this outcome. It’s kinda like the universe making me, forcing me, to take time and focus on what I need to but haven’t because online school was taking all my time and energies.

I’m choosing to see this as an opportunity.
October 14, 2020 at 15:36
"I’m choosing to see this as an opportunity."

Good for you.

It´s amazing how many of our "setbacks" can turn into positive opportunities when we adopt that kind of attitude.
October 14, 2020 at 17:40
That sucks you gotta deal with crappy teacher attitudes...

I went to catholic school from kindergarten til 8th grade, and, you would be surprised to hear some of the stories I have of teachers. The nuns were kind of psychopathic to us.
October 14, 2020 at 21:39
(Pisces) fishscales » RohiniMoon
The flaming ruler of salvation..?
October 14, 2020 at 21:52
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
Praise be :108:
October 15, 2020 at 00:46
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
My full name adds up to 77. Which then reduces to 5. But my first and last name without middle name reduce to 7. And just using first name the "soul urge" and "personality" numbers are 7.

I have alot in common with my life path 1, my full name #5, but also relate to the number 7 in numerology.

It´s good to look at each individual letter in your name and see what letters/numbers make up your name. I´m missing 4s and 8s, and have 1s the most. I have trouble relating to 4s and 8s for the most part also

Final thought: you have to be odd to be #1

~Dr. Seuss
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »