My Birthdays Coming Soon! Tell me Something interesting About My Chart :)

October 12, 2020 at 19:49 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Yourfavoritelibraa
My Birthdays Coming Soon! Tell me Something interesting About My Chart :)
My birthdays in a week tell me something interesting about my chart :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 12, 2020 at 21:09
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Your Aquarius stellium is pretty nifty! Especially with your Uranus and Neptune there—lotsa “genius ideas” or I imagine perhaps an interesting approach to spirituality at the least! Anyway, nice chart!

Happy early birthday! Any fun plans?
October 13, 2020 at 12:59
(Sagittarius) 17Sky
Your sun is conjunct fixed stars Spica and Arcturus, which is a very fortunate placement. That placement will be triggered by the new moon Friday, which , astrologically, looks like it will bring 2020 to a head, Friday, and over the next month. While it may be difficult for some, and could be for you, if you use it well, it could be an amazing opportunity for you.

Happy birthday!
October 13, 2020 at 19:21
(Libra) Yourfavoritelibraa » dani_mae1
Aw thanks for your insight! Unfortunately due to the pandemic I’m not doing anything too big just a few drinks and cake :).
October 13, 2020 at 19:31
(Libra) Yourfavoritelibraa » 17Sky
This is super interesting! Thanks for your insight and the birthday wish :)
October 13, 2020 at 20:43
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
fridays new moon is on your mc - you can soon start new career or change of status
October 13, 2020 at 21:05
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Yourfavoritelibraa
That sounds like the perfect celebration!
October 13, 2020 at 23:03
(Virgo) Petey_from_203
Happy Early Birthday! Wishing all the blessings this year can bring. Not sure if this will mean anything or not. But this will be one of your transits on your bday:

Venus Trine Mars Transit
Venus trine Mars transit increases your desire for social contact and enjoyment. This is one of the better transits for dating because your softer loving side balances out your raw sexual desire. Thus you can be direct without coming on too strong. You will genuinely be interested in friendship not just for sex but for companionship as well.

Increased personal beauty and charisma make for popularity in social situations and increases the odds of finding the perfect partner. Existing love relationships should also flourish and this is the ideal time to discuss any lingering tensions within a relationship.

Your creativity will be stimulated and this is a good time to start creative projects or anything in fact, that you are passionate about. Creative projects that combine beauty with action are ideal, such as redecorating a room, sculpture, dance or painting. Creating something of beauty will give you much enjoyment and satisfaction. Going to parties, amusement parks or entertaining at home are all favored.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »