Family Turmoil and New life

October 12, 2020 at 19:02 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) DevM1313
Family Turmoil and New life
Hi ,
I am being induced to give birth to my son this Thursday ( first time mom ) and I have just received news that my grandmother has unexpectedly passed away from a heart attack and I may not even be able to go to the funeral because of risks due to Covid . My family is in absolute disarray right now like never before . Feelings and emotions are absolutely every where . My grandfather was also diagnosed with lymphoma last week as well . I just would like to know wtf is going on . Does anything in my chart or otherwise indicate that this is supposed to be an extremely difficult time for me or just Aquarian’s in general ? I’m just looking for some answers . I’m at a loss for words .

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 12, 2020 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just a few squares there for starters.

Uranus square Uranus
Mars Square Venus
Pluto Conjunct Venus
Uranus Square Midheaven
Jupiter Square Saturn

You have Venus in Capricorn there in the 3rd house so naturally Cancer/Capricorn axis is family. As well as the medical axis and also squares to the Sun in Libra and Mars in Aries (Relationships) transiting in the 6th/12th house axis of health and hospital since it’s usually a hidden place or institution.
October 12, 2020 at 19:17
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » goldenlion32
That explains a lot , thank you . I’m just in such shock right now I thought there has to be something more going on here . I just really hope the birth of my son goes smoothly . There is too much negative energy and sadness surrounding me right now and I’m feeling extremely drained, sad , slightly scared , and nervous . When is this supposed to subside if you don’t mind me asking ? I’m just looking for whatever insight I can get right now.
October 12, 2020 at 19:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » DevM1313
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think naturally it´s going to be quite difficult the next few months until the end of the year with cardinal signs. Mars in Aries Retrograde and the Squares to the Capricorn Pluto, Saturn, and Jupiter just are finishing up here. Which is ending the Jupiter in Capricorn 12 year cycle and 29 year cycle of Saturn in Capricorn.

I think you just have to do your best to listen to calming music, meditations, and kind of take time out of the family stuff and try to focus on your health and the babies. It´s natural to feel uncertainty being a first time mother, and of course sometimes there is stressful things around the time of birth. Taking a bubble bath, pampering yourself. Maybe socializing with friends that are in a better mood.

Try to focus on getting things ready for your baby. Nesting. So natural as it gets closer to just start worrying about that stuff.
October 12, 2020 at 19:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » DevM1313
=====
Looks like they´re a double Libra if they´re coming on Thursday with Libra Sun and Libra Moon.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »