Career prospects

October 8, 2020 at 09:51 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) sharonanne
Career prospects
I’d love to see if anyone has an idea of what a good career would be for me. I’m at a time in my life where I’ve changed direction in so many areas. It’s like something clicked recently that hasn’t ever been on my radar before. I’m confused as to what I want to do career wise now.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 14, 2020 at 16:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there! In Vedic Astrology, your 10th lord Mars is in Anuradha Nakshatra in the sign of Scorpio in the 5th House.

Anuradha nakshatra is all about friendship, for one. It can also relate to traveling and deep research. Perhaps you would fare well in fields related to these things.

The 5th house is the house of education, children, speculative business (stock market, politics, etc.).

Mars is about strength, will, assertion, war, soldiers, etc. You could be fighting in a way or putting a lot of energy into what you do. It sits with 7th and 8th lord Saturn, so 8th house is again dealing with the occult and research. 7th house is about partnerships and the masses. 8th house is also other people´s money, which ties well into the stock market. You could also be a consultant.

Mars aspects the 12th house, so the work can be spiritual in nature. Maybe selfless, helping others. Or it can be international work.

I would say you could go abroad for your work as Anuradha is also about traveling.

Hope I helped!
October 14, 2020 at 17:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Cynicaphy
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Also, it makes sense that something has just "clicked" recently that you´ve never thought of before.

Uranus is transiting your MC, so it´s bringing the unexpected. Unexpected changes in what you´d like to do in the world.

Uranus sits in your 5th house, so this could even be freelance work, since all freelance work is "speculative" in the sense that you don´t know if you could make a certain amount of money.

Because Uranus is also the unconventional and is associated with technology, this could even be modern type work. Maybe over the internet.

The principal planetary body controlling your career is actually Chiron, so your line of work could be using your past traumas and pain and teaching or helping others to better themselves.

If we´re strictly considering planets, Saturn is your principal planet career-wise. Saturn is in Sagittarius in Placidus, so it´s again about teaching and wisdom.

Hope this makes sense. Good luck.
October 14, 2020 at 17:16
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Well, first of all, it´s important for you to be unique and to shine. You want to stand out, and why not, you´re inventive, smart and creative. If you aren´t overtly hungry for applause, it´s something you secretly crave.

You are a people person too. All those planets grouped on the 7th house cusp says so. You have charm, grace, charisma, an optimism people love and you don´t mind sitting down to have a great conversation.

You also like to set goals and you don´t mind rolling up your sleeves and working at stuff - especially in your closest relationships and commitments. You´re very sensitive to how others relate to you. But you may not express to them what you really feel - maybe because you don´t want to overwhelm them with how you REALLY feel - or - maybe you just like to keep your feelings private. You may lack some confidence in how you express yourself. Yeah, I think there´s a wound in that department.

What keeps coming up in my mind is acting. Have you ever thought of acting? If not that, then something in the arts - music, art, writing. You need an outlet for your creativity in a venue where you can stand out be recognized. You need to develop your confidence in the way you speak, communicate, and express. Any career that can help you do that, will be good and satisfying.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do individual readings by donation and workshops at reasonable rates.
October 14, 2020 at 17:37
(Aquarius) sharonanne » JayJayAstrology
Thank you for your help. I’ll definitely takes this into consideration. :)
October 14, 2020 at 17:38
(Aquarius) sharonanne » Cynicaphy
Thank you for your reply. I do feel drawn to the occult. So perhaps there is something there.
October 14, 2020 at 20:30
(Cancer) Trevor777 » sharonanne
Would you like to know if you Succeed in Occult? :44:

I got the answer to it, if you desire :97:
October 15, 2020 at 00:32
(Aquarius) sharonanne » Trevor777
Sure, by all means.
October 15, 2020 at 10:21
Yes, with Difficulty.. Work ya butt off :85:

´The astrology findings are your career planet making applying square aspect to you. Which is yes but with lots of effort hence the friction aspect´

In the chart below, under the aspects you will find saturn (you) square sun(career) applying thats the indication for it. :46:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;
October 15, 2020 at 17:44
(Aquarius) sharonanne » Trevor777
How did you draw up this chart? What’s the theory behind it?
October 15, 2020 at 18:15
Its a horary based chart, it only works if the querent (ie. person asking question ) really wants to know the answer.

and so I asked if you would succeed in occult, and viola! bam! presto!

in the Chart, your shown by the 7th Ruler, Dsc sign is Capricorn, So your Saturn, your Success is initially the 10th house, but because we need your 10th house, we count 10 houses from the 7th anti-clockwise, which is actually the 4th house with Leo, Ruler being the Sun, so your success is the Sun.

The Sun is in fall in libra in the chart, showing not in good position with success at moment. so thats how I knew I got the correct houses.

now when I said applying aspect, that means future, and a Square Aspect is Difficulty, So its saying yes with difficulty because there is an applying aspect there.

Instead of looking at your transits which wont actually give a definite answer, I just ask the question because I wanted to know myself, then I just pass you the answer :4:

Its in your Natal Chart too, Dominant Uranus (mercury sextile uranus 0 degree + Stellium ), talent for occult subjects like astrology but need developing because Sextile, 6th ruler in 4th working from home, 10th ruler in 7th in Aquarius working directly with others in unconventional manner.
And Aquarius is the Sign of Astrology, so its already a potential option based on your Sun Sign.

Other option could be some kinda Artist, with your Leo Rising, Taurus Mc and Venus on the Angle, Gives Creativity and Business Acumen.

With your Jupiter/mercury in Aquarius I believe in you 100% :3:

December 21, 2021 at 04:17
(Scorpio) snowski654
Here´s what Human Design has to say about your purpose, for what its worth.

The Left Angle Cross of Masks
13 (Listener) 7 (The Role of the Self) 43 (Insight) 23 (Assimilation)
As the Left Angle Cross of Masks, you are here to look at the past and give direction through your own mutative process. You wear the masks because there is pressure on you to give direction. Sometimes that expectation can make you experience melancholy as your Cross expresses individual energy that is looking for the higher love with the another. The twist is that your individual energy is about individual expression which can sometimes struggle when trying to love others simply because then it is no longer just individual. Remember that to find love you have to start the journey alone, or you would already have love. This is your mutative process that you demonstrate for others.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »