The Fish has no game

October 7, 2020 at 01:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aquarius22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

The Fish has no game
I have noticed that those with Pisces in their chart are horrible at the affairs of love, I mean, look at Kurt Cobain. talk about a tragedy...

Is there any hope for the fish :108: and what should the fish do to stop being a hopeless romantic? I hate being a Pisces rising, sometimes.

Are there any other fishes in here that can relate? Only those with Pisces in their chart will understand.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
October 7, 2020 at 01:46
(Pisces) Shadow00
Yes Pisces is a hopeless romantic and I have always been in that group until now. Now I just protect myself and try to approach the world from their prospective. I do feel sad sometimes that I had to change. I think it is not so much about being a hopeless romantic as it is about learning to set bounties and holding them and oneself to the boundaries. Not easy for Pisces because they don´t understand why they are put in a position that they would never do to someone else.
October 7, 2020 at 01:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Shadow00
System message: Post has been written by user Aquarius22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Exactly! I feel that I am often misunderstood :42: I have struggled with the boundary thing, I´m too nice to others and when they don´t reciprocate I feel taken advantage of. I came into this world as a pure soul! :108: Then realized it is the law of the jungle ´Lex Talionis´ When really I don´t understand why we all can´t just get along and sing Kumbaya by a campfire naked! Maybe my Aquarius Sun plays a role in this.

How do you protect yourself, let me guess through escapism? Cause that is a Pisces trait and I have done it. I hate being a hopeless romantic, need to work on my fish game! :108: :46:
October 7, 2020 at 02:09
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep » Aquarius22
I would try using some synastry calculators. The fish can be bossed around by the other signs. So best find a good match vs trial and error with users.
October 7, 2020 at 02:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Bubba Hotep
=====
:108: :61: :108:

Soooo true!

I will try synastry Do I interpret the transits as if it was a natal or...?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 7, 2020 at 02:21
(Pisces) Shadow00 » Aquarius22
I have a lot of Scorpio in my chart and Scorpio is my dominate sign; I think I have learned to use some of those traits to hide my true self until I feel more sure. I have just been working on myself alot. I have Venus and Mer. in Aquarius and with them two Mer. I am friendly and open and always seem to be for the underdog which never works out and venus is in the 8th house so I am using the scorpio/pluto influence to hide. One thing Pisces has a hard time with is Aqu influences Aqu is intellectual and while Pisces does care for the populaces it is more concern for the pain and suffering thank the inequalities of man. Aqu is one of the most misunderstood signs.
October 7, 2020 at 02:26
=====
I am very misunderstood, very eccentric, sun in Aquarius makes that happen for me, but I am a rebel and do not really care what others think (contrary to what they may think) My venus is in Aquarius so this makes me attracted to smart women (I love eccentric and intelligent women) My ascendant is in Virgo and I tend to attract controlling abusive relationships...
October 7, 2020 at 02:41
(Pisces) Shadow00 » Shadow00
I just looked at your chart your ascendant in pis and also your north node in the 12th house. The north node is where you are headed the lessons you need to learn in this life time but as young as you are your Virgo s. node is where you feel safe and comfortable and it is opposite of what you need. I was older before I learned to move toward my north node and to look at the south as lessons learned. You also have Pluto in the 8th house this life for you is about transformation and you will reinvent yourself many times while moving away from everyday realities and learning to be able to live within two worlds; this one and spiritual world at the same time.
October 7, 2020 at 02:45
(Gemini) hipogrifo010
I have an ex who is a Pisces Sun, a stunning woman, super emotional but down to earth, what I can tell they are super talented and no one knows until they show it and are still pretty humble about it. :1:
October 7, 2020 at 02:45
(Pisces) Shadow00 » Shadow00
If you ascendant is in Virgo I must be looking at the wrong chart.
October 7, 2020 at 02:49
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep » Aquarius22
https://astrologyreadings.online/on…

Give that one a go :)
October 7, 2020 at 02:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hipogrifo010
=====
Yea, I feel Pisces ascendant mixed with my Aquarius Sun gives me an interesting twist. Most Aquarius I´ve met are very selfish! But I am an altruist. Thank God I was born at 9:16 in the morning! I almost became an Aries rising!
October 7, 2020 at 02:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Bubba Hotep
=====
Thank you I will check this out!
October 7, 2020 at 03:03
Aquarius22; the Ascendant is just what we present to the world and it is always changing accordingly to whom every we are dealing with. If yours is Pisces you have the ability to project any sign that you want. A difficult thing to learn is the information you are receiving the other person true self or are they just mirroring back what they are receiving from you. To find that answer you have to look deep down into your soul and as young as you are you should just be enjoying life because worry changes nothing and nothing stays the same.
October 7, 2020 at 03:05
lol I kind of say the same thing about my moon it was almost an Aries
October 7, 2020 at 03:06
(Gemini) hipogrifo010 » Aquarius22
Aquarius is a difficult sign for a long relationship, 2 of my best friends are Aquarius sun and they are quite determined about what kind of relationship they want, if you don´t meet the requirement, it´s the end haha..for short relations or one night stands are pretty good :81:
October 7, 2020 at 03:09
=====
´ If yours is Pisces you have the ability to project any sign that you want. A difficult thing to learn is the information you are receiving the other person´s true self or are they just mirroring back what they are receiving from you.´

I never knew that! Is it due to Neptune´s influence? I am like a chameleon. but there is a problem the question ´who am I´?
October 7, 2020 at 03:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hipogrifo010
=====
I´m very flirty with other people if I am attracted to them, but long term relationship? They have to trap me with there allure.
October 7, 2020 at 03:12
=====
If you were an Aries moon you would have already hit me with a pan by now!
October 7, 2020 at 03:14
(Pisces) Shadow00 » hipogrifo010
Aquarius wants a relationship they just need their freedom also. So if someone is holding on to tight they create space so they don´t feel pined in and don´t understand why the other person can´t understand after all I told you how I feel about you.
October 7, 2020 at 03:18
no I am just on here to talk to people and learn a lot I hope. There is something about me that does make Aries people so mad that they stop taking to me forever and I don´t know what it is. I am just glad I have not had to deal with that but a couple of times.
October 7, 2020 at 03:22
(Gemini) hipogrifo010 » Shadow00
I think they marry their friends and are co-friend with his partner haha :4:
October 7, 2020 at 03:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
My sister is a Pisces and she is tougher than nails .

She’s practical and pragmatic.

She’s kind and empathetic. She works with terminally ill people.

Her husband would say she is the boss of the relationship.

I don’t know anything about her natal chart because she has no interest in esoteric subjects.

My guess is a heavy Aries influence, but I don’t know.

It’s an example of how everyone is a unique individual at the root.
October 7, 2020 at 03:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Exactly, there are so many variables in a natal. This is why I have great disdain for the newspaper horoscopes! :28:
October 7, 2020 at 03:35
Pisces is the last sign. It has experience all the other signs before; therefore Pisces has the ability to call upon the traits of any other sign positive or negative. We seem to just do it naturally that is why we get called washy washy so much. What people don´t understand that is only about subjects we have not made our mind up about. When we do make our mind up we stick with our opinion for the most part.
October 7, 2020 at 03:41
(Pisces) Shadow00 » Leo Moon
I think Pisces is one of the toughest signs there is we have the ability to regenerate. You all are right the whole chart makes a person.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »