Venus, Pluto in first House

October 4, 2020 at 14:56 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) claunie
Venus, Pluto in first House
Does it mean that I will change totally? I am afraid that I can´t keep my marriage. I feel one day I have to leave, but I try to force myself to stay also for our sun? I hope I can keep this family. How would you read my chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 4, 2020 at 15:44
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I think we must not make such decisions because you put this finishing marriage idea in your mind. We all have some hard aspects and some people have harder some have softer. In your chart Venus and Pluto is in first house is not easy placement but it can show when you enjoy something you do that passionately. Actually in your chart moon Uranus conjunction is harder than pluto and Venus conjunction. Firstly moon is luminary and stronger effects than Venus and it is our subconscious. Actually it gives also very unorthodox clever mind. Jim Carrey has this aspect and i like his films. And moon and Uranus aspects , Venus and Pluto aspects are not easy aspects. Actually i believe difficult aspects teach us where we need to evolve. I hope you can manage your marriage in positive way
October 7, 2020 at 12:04
(Virgo) claunie » Promethean_Soul
thx! Yes, I also think that challenges are there for a reason. Without them the individual can not grow. I should embrace them more.
Just at the moment everything seems so though for me. I feel locked in and seen by others as weak. I hope this time passes fast. I am trying to stay sane :D
October 7, 2020 at 15:07
(Libra) leorising
I imagine that Venus and Scorpio Pluto give you an ability to manipulate people. about your marriage, I would blame the moon conjunct Uranus in conflict (square) with your sun and mercury. So there was already a conflict between your parents when you were born, so, you may be taking this to your marriage, with problems in understanding the male and female role. I would not place the blame on you, but on your family, the choice is yours to seek this internal change.
EDITED:
I talked about change and then I saw your north node in Aries. I have this northern node too and I had to redefine myself, even without the support of anyone in the family. the key here is in your self, keep looking for astrology or help from people who have studied. resolving your internal conflict you can be reborn someone else. :68:
February 10, 2021 at 20:26
(Virgo) claunie » leorising
thx for ur answer. how can i become a new person? greets
February 11, 2021 at 11:21
(Libra) leorising » claunie
your North node is in opposition to your ascendant, so somehow this new version of yourself is very important.
and somehow you become dependent on this transformation.

it would be a good-hearted partnership, but based on the truth. you would need to seek a lot of information about local life, a traditional information from your world around you (Capricorn), if you have grandparents, older people, it would be interesting to consult them.

I saw your Mars in Capricorn strong enough for that. I would say that a strong and strategic mind, a great desire to learn being blessed by a Jupiter in pisces and a sun and mercury in the 11th.
I would say that the best would be for you to look for a good astrologer to direct you.

I have a history with a North node in Aries, but in my case it was an emotional problem that I had to fix in order to be someone else.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »