Musical Career

October 3, 2020 at 16:07 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Bred66
Musical Career
Hey, I would love to know if my chart is musical in some ways. I always loved singing (and music in general) since I was a child and I started to play guitar this year. Appreciate it! :182:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 14, 2021 at 07:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The need for discipline may be too deeply submerged in the sub-conscious!
June 14, 2021 at 07:25
(Cancer) Trevor77
Yes,
Iv spent alot of time researching musicians charts, and the most common things are Neptune aspects, and having Jupiter or Venus in an Arts sign.

You have both Venus in Pisces and Jupiter in Taurus, plus Jupiter square Neptune and Pisces MC so you should be able to do it part-time at least.

Having your Mercury conjunct Venus Pisces will give nice sounding voice and make you music minded.

There will be other types of work you can do aswell though, music is just 1 of them.

Lady gaga has a Pisces MC and Mercury Pisces, and Adele has Jupiter in Taurus as Taurus rules the singing voice. You have all of those, so must be something good you have.

And with Stage work it helps to have lots of stamina because singing every night gets very tiring, and you even have the stamina too Mars Aries. Although Mars Aries is better in short bursts so you would prob have more success with it doing it part-time.

Having your 5th ruler Venus in 9th house you could teach music too, and get whatever qualifications you need.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »