Is the military right for me? ROTC

October 2, 2020 at 11:44 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Is the military right for me? ROTC
I´m applying for different colleges right now, and I´m in JROTC. It´s been suggested to me that I try for some ROTC scholarships, because they really help pay for college. I also like the traveling aspect of the military. However, I realize that I tend to really hate restrictions (Sagittarius Moon, Saturn Rx conjunct MC, Sun parallel Uranus, etc.).

I feel like the military would just be a step towards my bigger purpose, which is more directly humanitarian in nature, but I know that the money aspect should not be the only reason since the military is a lifestyle and one will be miserable if they aren´t in it for the sheer passion.

I´m a National Merit Semifinalist - hopefully Finalist soon - and some colleges offer really generous scholarships for Finalists, and my mom is lower income, so I can get some grants and financial aid. Basically, I´m sure I can cover college expenses without ROTC.

I just want to make sure that being in the military would not serve my higher purpose more than being a regular civilian making my own way through.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »