What can you tell me about my daughter?

October 1, 2020 at 21:16 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) trevie67
What can you tell me about my daughter?
She is is so special! I´m not saying that because she´s my daughter...people have always told me she was a special soul, an old soul or she has such a light around her. I´m so interested in knowing the kind of life she may have, what she might do (I´ve always had a feeling about her being a writer or have something to do with music). How will she handle life? Will she be happy? Lucky in love and have children? Any insight greatly appreciated! :79:Thank you.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 3, 2020 at 10:42
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Really quick thing I notice about your daughter is she’s got mars in the 5th. If you haven’t already, start her a book collection. This placement manifests often as a love for books and these people amass a collection usually. I just thought that was neat and definitely something as a mom you’d want to nurture!
October 3, 2020 at 10:53
(Leo) trevie67 » dani_mae1
Awesome! Thanks, she’s had quite the collection since birth. She loves a good story!
October 3, 2020 at 11:39
(Pisces) fishscales
Wow, very lightly aspected chart.

I always considered that a good thing... Less psychological, as well as karmic, entanglements...I think it amplifies one´s ability to utilize their free will when they have less aspects fighting each other for dominance.

In short, the person will be more "clear" on many levels.

What she´s going to need to learn how to handle in adulthood (this is what I look at in charts the most) is that Jupiter-Pluto square. I have this aspect. The drive for power (Pluto) could be at odds with benevolent action for the greater good (Jupiter). There could also be a dogmatic, overbearing approach to matters of religion, philosophy, etc.

My thinking is that because she has so few hard aspects, the few that she does have could really come to the fore.

The silver lining in that is that because her hard aspects may make themselves more apparent, they will be easier to isolate and work on.

Most of us have much fuller plates...
October 3, 2020 at 12:49
(Leo) trevie67 » fishscales
Very cool, thank you! I love that she’s lightly aspected if that’s what it means. My hope for her obviously is to have an easy, happy life! The Jupiter-Pluto square is a little scary from what I’ve read. They seem to mention possible problems with alcohol, drugs, the law, etc. How have you handles this aspect in your life? Do you think there is anything I can focus in on with her to lesson the negative aspects?
October 3, 2020 at 13:12
(Pisces) fishscales » trevie67
"I love that she’s lightly aspected if that’s what it means."

Keep in mind, that´s just my personal theory...not trying to pass it off as "fact".:1:
It does make sense...to me...though.

"The Jupiter-Pluto square is a little scary from what I’ve read. They seem to mention possible problems with alcohol, drugs, the law, etc."

Alcohol and drugs...those aren´t things I personally associate with Jupiter-Pluto. Trouble with the law? Maybe. But keep it in perspective...I´m willing to say there are MANY more people with this aspect that have not gotten in trouble with the law than have...

I view the aspect as a politician´s aspect, or a religious zealot´s aspect...the drive for power is there, expanded by Jupiter, but Jupiter´s natural benevolence may be distorted by Pluto...

I think it can be a real "good intentions" aspect...you know what they say about good intentions...

I think it´s important for the person who has this aspect to look past their intentions, and observe their actions, and their effects on people...they should examine their inner motivations as well...these will often differ from the "intentions" they tell themselves that they have on the surface...very often, if they´re being honest with themselves, I think they will find an exaggerated need for power present...they need to realize that this drive is not necessary... And that the power they are seeking is not even real power, which has nothing to do with exerting control over others.

Hope you understand I´m not saying your daughter is done kind of "terrible person"... I´m not saying that at all... If you´ve studied astrology for any length of time, you know we´re all loaded up with all kinds of complicated stuff.

Judging from her chart, your daughter has alot less than most...I´d trade charts with her any day... :4:

The reason I focus on the difficult parts of a chart is because they are the most valuable to look at in terms of trying to help ourselves.
October 4, 2020 at 05:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Bump

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »