map analysis

September 30, 2020 at 09:12 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Hitagi
map analysis
The last post was too hard, I think. Then it will be enough just to ask: what, in principle, do you see in this map? It doesn´t matter what. Career, future relationships, talents, challenges, and more. It will be interesting to hear everything.
I am responsive in posts, so I can answer direct questions. I have asked about the map before, but not here. Every astrologer has a different opinion. I was told that I am both water and fire at the same time. And in all other respects the opinion did not work out. Someone refers me to :182: , someone to :171:, and still others to a :178:. A little off topic. In general, there is something you will see, even a piece of information, I will be happy to read.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 30, 2020 at 15:02
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep
Sun in Pisces and Rising sign Scorp = Highly intuitive/effected by surrounding energies or people. (if you are around unstable people try and avoid them)

Moon in capricorn = Earth sign/practical/ambitious
October 1, 2020 at 02:35
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep » Bubba Hotep
4th Cancer Genitor Parent House of Home and Family Ancestry, heritage, roots. Early foundation and environment. Mother or caretaker. Housing and the household. Neighborhood matters. Comfort, security. Tidiness. Pets.[11]

Pisces are kind people, i guess you would make a kind parent.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »