Have Hit a Rough Career Patch_Need Help

September 30, 2020 at 06:15 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) _rmbler
Have Hit a Rough Career Patch_Need Help
In case any additional details are needed, I can answer them in the comments below. This is for my wife, I have taken her consent before I posted it here, and she will be looking at the comments and responses too but I am typing for her in the first person.

I hit a rough patch in a really good company where I was not compatible with my boss and had to leave in a little over a year to save my mental health. Even for the role prior to that, there was some conflict and I left in about 6 months or so. Both were good-paying roles and in good organizations. I took it in my stride, went to school, and finished my MBA and found a new role, which I was to start in April, but given the pandemic, the offer has been put on hold with no sign of converting, and it been a dry run ever since, some recruiters have reached out and nothing has materialized, its like a vortex and given that I haven´t been able to convert any role despite multiple interviews for various roles, it has been rough coping up. Just yesterday too I was rejected for a role which I thought i had the skills and background for but for some reason didn´t convert. Given that II have been unemployed for almost a year now, i am looking for some help if the stars have some message for me and seeking for help here

I just need to know what my career chart about if it shall be stable and improve going forward or If it shall continue to be as unstable as it currently is so that I can be more mentally prepared.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 14, 2021 at 07:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist
This chart shows a lot of Astrological Ability! There is some literature as well! :16:
June 14, 2021 at 08:17
(Cancer) Trevor77
This is Interesting and I love solving puzzles, so luckily you got my mind trying to figure this one out.

Only other information which might help : "What Kinda Work are you applying for now ? " and "What kinda work would you Ideally WANT to do ? "

I´ve looked into the ´Previous Job´ you did (or she did) and regarding this line you wrote:
"I was not compatible with my boss and had to leave in a little over a year to save my mental health"..

Was the Previous Company a Large Company ? (its shown by Jupiter)

And it seems the Boss had nothing personal against you, but didn´t like paying you. In the chart I cast, shows the boss very much hated the Financial situation including having to pay out to employees.

Also clearly shows the Companies losing money and it being extremely bad economically with salary, due to the pandemic situation and is most likely the reason for the struggle to obtain work.

I dont see you(her) getting work in ´near´ future, and there seems to be a meeting or interview with an authoritive type person on the upcoming ? who would it be ?

I will post the horary chart later with detailed explanation, this offers other astrologers what Im seeing too and they can offer they´re input.

June 14, 2021 at 08:54
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Rosincvist
jesus, this post was ages ago ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »