Numbers in charts

September 29, 2020 at 15:02 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Numbers in charts
I have little knowledge about numerology but , long time I have studied on my chart and I found out somethings with numbers , and I believe everybody should study on their charts to find out special numbers in their charts.
In my chart I found out 11 and 9 numbers are strong.
Number 11 is related to uranus, Uranus modern ruler of aquarius rules 11th house. In numerology 4 is number of uranus. My birthday is 4. I was born in 11th month and year was 1977 (7X11). My sun is in 11th house and my urabus too. Between my sun and urabus there is number 22 again uranusian number ( 2X11 and 2+2=4). My real name Ozgur and in turkish it means "free" " liberal". How it related to uranus? My parents called me with different name but after a few days they changed my name. In universe nothing is coincidence.
In my chart I noticed I have so many aspects related with 9. 9 is house of sagittarius and my asc is sagittarius. Let´s look at my aspects related to 9
Sun moon 90 =9×10
Sun mars 99 = 9X11
Sun jupiter 126 =9X14
Sun saturn 72 = 9X8
Sun pluto 27=9X3
Sun north node 27= 9X3
Moon mercury 99 =9X11
Moon Jupiter 36 = 9X4
Moon uranus 90=9×10
Moon pluto 63 =9X7
Moon north node 63=9X7
Mercury mars 108 = 9x12
Mercury Jupiter 135 = 9X15
Mercury Pluto 36 =9X4
Mercury north side 36=9X4
Venus saturn 54 = 9X6
Venus Jupiter 107 = 9X12
Mars Uranus 99= 9X11
Mars pluto 72=9X8
Mars north node 72 = 9X8
Jupiter saturn 54 = 9X6
Jupiter Uranus 126 = 9X14
Jupiter pluto 99= 9X11
Jupiter north node 99=9X11
Saturn uranus 72= 9X8
Saturn Pluto 45= 9X5
Saturn north node 45 =9X5
Urabus Pluto 27 = 9X3
Urabus north node 27=9X3

Numbers have very strong effects and universe is very sophisticated mathematic. Everybody can analyse their charts because noone can understand our charts better than we are. I found this numbers because I know myself , that is why I believe you can find important numbers in your charts.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 29, 2020 at 15:08
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have done a version of this too accidentally. 5 is my number I suppose.

5° Sun in Taurus in the 5th house with a 5 life path and a jupiter (5th planet) dominant chart.

But your has inspired me to dig deeper now.
September 29, 2020 at 17:44
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » dani_mae1
Dani after long time i found out them. Today i went swimming to sea. When i swim suddenly i find out something this is not joke. In sea i by myself suddenly found out my many planets have aspects related to number 9. Then i wanted to open thread about that.
September 29, 2020 at 17:48
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Promethean_Soul
don´t forget your sabian symbols.
https://sabiansymbols.com/symbol-lo…
September 29, 2020 at 18:45
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Well, I can say most of my planets (6) and all my inner planets, among them, are placed in the 9th house.

Then I have 2 planets placed in my 7th.

Coincidence or not, 7 is my life path and my numerology has an abundance of 9, 7 and 1 :)

There´s also some 5 there, like my Placidus Leo Moon ;)
September 29, 2020 at 18:51
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
Luna your thread about numerology made me find out these numbers. Actually i didn´t notice in my chart number 9 in many aspects.
My Leo moon is in 8th house is not happy and jealous of your Leo moon in 5th house. This is really good placement. :1:
September 29, 2020 at 18:55
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
Well, it´s 5th house Placidus, 4th house WS, but you have nothing to be jealous of...poor Luna/Moon only gets the nastiest of aspects (square Pluto/NN, opposite Moon) and no support, no benefic aspect.

But I still love it´s Leo, royal vibe...even if that makes me arrogant sometimes :4:.

Please tell me it will work magnoficent just because it´s in leo and good house (Leo need to be complimented here :61:)
September 29, 2020 at 19:04
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
Luna actually i really don´t like arrogance. I always try to be humble . I really like moon is in Leo. İt is not because i have it. Well everybody loves compliment and i always make compliments but this is not for spoiling them , we need to give courage eachother and also we need to remind each other our good sides.
If your are poor Luna , i am the poorest one. Real wealth is knowledge , it is promethean rule :1:
October 1, 2020 at 03:54
(Leo) Anni23
Yeah I´m still unsure about this topic but I have definitely come across enough repeated numbers both with myself and others to really start considering it. Well first of all I have two 3´s in my day of birth and year and also two sevens from my month and life path. Also libra is the 7th sign if you are taking into consideration astrology and that´s my ascendant. But also my ascendant is ruled by the 9th and that´s my destiny number... *spooky music* and using whole signs my north node would be in the third house. What I don´t understand is my prominent 12th house though..? What does this number indicate?.. is it another 3?

Also as a somewhat related topic I was looking into Chinese astrology quite recently and the Four Pillars. And apparently different animals correspond to both different meanings, elements and numbers with their meanings. Everyone has four for the hour, day, month and year they were born. So it´s a lot broader than people think when they think it´s just about the year sign. Although I note that perhaps your sign the snake may suit you! Also I have two snakes in my pillars ☺🐍

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »