Mother and daughter please honest help please read chart

September 28, 2020 at 21:41 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Butterflies
Mother and daughter please honest help please read chart
Hello, this is the chart of my girl!!! I am very curious what can you tell about her, how is she gonna be, what traits is she going to have, what field lds in life will she be interested in? What i should look out for and how we can improve our relationship Anything, any info is welcomed.
Thank you very much
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 30, 2020 at 02:26
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep
Those with Pluto in the 6th house can have an obsession with routine and ritual. The 6th house rules over our day-to-day routine of life. ... Pluto in the 6th house desires and ensures that the job gets done right and they are passionate in the workplace, no one is more loyal, committed and dedicated to service.

Saturn is most comfortable in the sixth house. This house rules your attitude to work, service, and your body. The sixth house is the house of self-denial in the sense that you put off pleasing yourself. ... When Saturn happens to be in the sixth house of your natal chart you may very well be a workaholic.

Jupiter in the 6th house is the perfect placement for those who take care of others´ health because this house is related to Chiron and rules over matters of wellbeing. ... Most of the individuals with Jupiter in 6th house will be happy about their job, always busy with self-improving activities and in good health.
September 30, 2020 at 02:57
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Careful she does not strain her eyes when she starts reading!
Potential for being a very interactive person.
There is a love of colour.
There is a love of music.
There are going to be emotional highs and lows.
September 30, 2020 at 07:53
(Leo) Zephyrin
She is potentially talented in art. Very clever, obstinate self-restraining, good at solving problems, finding solutions. Should be careful not to think too much (seems impossible) and enlarge negative thoughts, worries. (Jupiter(6)/NN(12) opp)

She must be careful for accidents, injuries, sickness. Cancer Asc/Capricorn Saturn(6) is opposite. She is very emotional but will hide that side. Highly sensitive to your thoughts about her, may feel that she is not loved by you (Lilith/Moon and Moon/Chiron opposition). She will be fond of her home, her family and she will need peace here so please don´t neglect her emotionally and support her.

A father figure, a strong man who will support her is very important for her due to stellium in Capricorn but at the same time fears of that kind of men. The relationship with father may be problematic. Doubts about father. She may get hurt by callous, inconsiderate people which may cause her close herself to relationships.

What I can say about the chart is that it may become impossible to dissuade her about the things can hurt her because she does what she puts her mind.
September 30, 2020 at 21:43
(Gemini) Butterflies » Zephyrin
Thank you very for having a look I uploaded daughter and father synastry chart help how to improve their relationship and what makes her feel not loved what would be her love language .
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 1, 2020 at 00:26
(Gemini) Butterflies » IIyyaarr13
Thank you

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »