personality disorders

September 27, 2020 at 22:54 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Hitagi
personality disorders
Are there indications of schizophrenia? I often experience déjà vu. We have strange labyrinthine dreams, when you seem to be asleep, but at the same time you are still conscious. Once I dreamed of the feeling of death. Not death itself from the outside, but the feeling of death while sleeping. Hard to explain. In addition, I can hear the echo of the words hidden in my head in reality. For example, thinking about something to yourself, in one second the same word will pop up on TV. Or I’ll think in a store, how someone behind my back, in their small talk, would say this word with me in unison. Everyone has had this at least once.
In addition, a heightened presentiment about people and their relationships is developed.

I´m not a native speaker, so I use a translator.

At the age of fourteen, I fell ill with "depersonalization".
For many years I have not found a place for myself. If you have anything to say about my card, please tell me. If I did something wrong, the information is in the profile.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 28, 2020 at 18:27
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your two-signed :153: is exactly :194: two-signed :153: 4 arc minutes before cusp on both counts! That is part of your "great deal of creativity"
You do not need to use drugs to enhance your creativity!
Sleep is sometimes called "the little death"
September 28, 2020 at 19:47
(Pisces) Hitagi » IIyyaarr13
I have never used drugs.
September 28, 2020 at 19:54
(Pisces) Hitagi
Maybe misunderstood me.
My disease : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/… .

I wonder what can be seen on the map.
September 29, 2020 at 06:35
(Pisces) ZenXai
Heya, I have epilepsy and have all the above attributes you mentioned. Also I know a few water signs that are akin to these forces ;)
If it´s beginning to hinder your daily life then it´s best to seek medical advice if not see it as a gift.
September 30, 2020 at 03:00
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep
https://astroapp.com/en/…

This site has some medical astrology sections in it.

Pisces can tap into Psychic things.

You may want to see a natropathic doctor and tell them you want a urine test NOT a blood test and see if there are any indicators from that, the urine will show what´s in the tissues unlike the blood which just tells you what is going on in the blood.

Heavy metals in the brain could give you lots of grief. Mad hatters worked in heavy metals and they went insane from the exposure to the material thus the name.

as a disclaimer i don´t offer medical advice and say you should always seek out proper medical attention.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »