MARRIAGE INDICATORS

September 26, 2020 at 19:19 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep
MARRIAGE INDICATORS
Hi.
Is this accurate?

If you do a synastry chart and the partner´s North Node sits inside your seventh house. This can indicate long lasting marriage material?

What is the top 10 marriage indicators to look for?

Thank you!

Jason

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 27, 2020 at 17:28
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I’m not knowledgeable enough to comment on synastry.

I like Your screen name. Bubba Hotep is a great film , so original!

Don Coscarelli Made some great movies.

The original Phantasm and John Dies at the End along with Bubba Hotep are unique and I contaminated by Hollywood conventions.

I hope You get Your synastry answers.
September 27, 2020 at 18:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Not necessarily. I have all kinds of people in the forum their North Node Aquarius lands in my 7th house and I´ll never marry them. I would think North Node in the 8th house or 12th house might be more of an indicator. Not impossible to be in the 7th house.

Depends on what the souls intention maybe and what they´re learning from you, but the Nodes themselves are more about what we´re evolving into personally. And usually the Aquarius Planets might teach the North Node something, but then it would have to be like Juno in Aquarius conjunct the Node, Venus on the South Node or North Node. Vesta on the South Node, Saturn and South Node.

Pluto on the South Node. Depends on like I stated what the soul is evolving into which Aquarius in my chart might be new people coming in or past life individuals I´m clearing out karma with which they usually have planets in both Leo/Aquarius axis if there´s both karma and dharma

But Marriage has a lot more aspects I would think then just the Nodes.

In the composite is where the couples headed together (North), where natal chart where the person is going. Where they´ve been (South Node).
September 27, 2020 at 19:08
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
If the North Node sits in the 7th house like mine, that usually does mean you do get married, but might learn about different types of Marriage as a soul itself. Not sure if that´s what you meant. It also pushes to learn about different types of marriages through education, relationship counseling around the world. The cultural diversity in marriage and relationships for my personal archetype.

If you look at it from the individual experience it does. But you´d have the planets of the other person in the 7th house.
September 27, 2020 at 19:47
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep » goldenlion32
Without reading any books and just thinking about it to me finding someone who has planets in chart areas you have un-aspected would make the saying "you complete me" make more sense.

Finding someone who has the same stuff in all the same areas to me is like finding someone on the same journey as you not sure that helps with growth but would be good company.

This site gives numbers for "Loving, critical, passion etc what do you think would be the most important?

Loving = Good.
Critical = Karma
Passion = Steamy bedroom

I´m thinking high on the above numbers and low on emotional pain and conflict would be best. The highest number I found so far was a 9 for passion. Never any

Loving = 9
Critical = 9
Passion = 9

Usually like ...
Loving 2
Critical = 0
Passion = 4

Does anyone know of a website where you can search for the "highest best matches"

Where you can search a database to see how high you can get those top three?

Thank you in advance :)

(ya i cried laughing through Bubba Hotep and I enjoyed John Dies in the end" sadly they never make it very big and I also enjoyed "Beast Master".
September 27, 2020 at 19:49
Why do you think North in the 8th or 12th would be good?
8 for sex
12 for ?
September 27, 2020 at 20:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Bubba Hotep
12t/6th house
2nd/8th house
4th/10th house

These axis usually hold Moksha in Water where you´re creating or co-creating karma in romantic/sexual relationships.

Also deal with Earth where you work hard to maintain a relationship long-term.

In most relationships there´s always karma with third parties or more depending on how open you are in relationships and sex that interfere in the survival of the family, wife, husband. (Conventional Marriage) or Unconventional Marriage (All types of relationships main stream society might find taboo or unacceptable behavior).

Either way there is a loss of materialism, houses, finances and usually over the five senses of sight, touch, smell, taste, and sound with Sexuality, Sensuality.

Kama (Desires/Pleasure). 3rd, 11th, 7th house. And all of us are usually trying to discipline the habitual behavior of human nature.

Taurus/Libra/Pisces I would say are the top three that must indulge in gluttony.

Jupiter/Pisces the expansive need to fantasize and escape reality through addictions of the five senses.

Pluto or Scorpio usually loves locking on and locking off their laser focus. Raw Sexuality.

North Node in the 7th house gives you that desire to be married or have a partner so it constantly places that desire of whatever house it is in to achieve that Rahu Goal.

Earth always grounds you and brings you back to your senses, gives stability, security, but then you fight for it in relationships when others intrude your boundaries of 2nd house/8th house.

Depends on the planets in these houses too what you´re clearing in karma with relationships and how it has to do with your survival.

It´s just whether you´re in a conventional marriage where everything is legal and secure if you get a divorce to defend your rights, or if your in an unconventional relationship really just end up losing because you didn´t feel it was important to protect your investments in the relationship. Which is a debatable subject. But I think both ways, you will have losses because the average person who isn´t aware isn´t going to pay attention to the cause and effect of their actions in lower consciousness or the impact it has on the their lives and others around them.

Which this was what Capricorn Pluto was all about teaching people to be responsible in relationships on the emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial level. To understand the impact.

Which some people are just "Awakening" now so when in the COVID-19 we can see even in basic relationships the looting, the burning down of property, the theft, and those three axis with Moksha is always going to bite us all in the ass at some point because there is karma being weighed and balanced.

And in relationships such as marriage it´s the house of contracts in the 7th house so you´re making a soul contract with the individual of some sort and why I feel it´s kind of funny when I hear these debates about "Legal" Marriage, because the paper contract doesn´t really change the soul contract or the weighing and balancing of karma.

I´ve seen when Sex is hidden it´s usually in the 12th house, 8th house, and 4th house with planets falling in those houses in Synastry.

If it´s hidden and secretive you can guess it´s karmic.
September 27, 2020 at 21:57
12t/6th house = Pisces / Virgo = Gluttony

2nd/8th house = Taurus / Scorpio = Raw lust/sex

4th/10th house = Cancer / Capricorn = ?

1. These axis are in regards to the North node being in one of the above axis to indicate marriage?

2. Isn´t creating Karma/ Co Creating Karma bad? Why would anyone want to marry then?

3. North node in 7th house is just a nudge inducing you to pick your poison so to speak?

September 27, 2020 at 22:01
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
"I have all kinds of people in the forum their North Node Aquarius lands in my 7th house and I´ll never marry them."

Now now...

Never say never Goldie :61:
September 27, 2020 at 23:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Bubba Hotep
Karma is cause and effect of actions. Habitual behaviors which contribute to the collapse of relationships.

Karma is thoughts and scars of what one believes, thinks, emotes. Distortions in thinking.

Karma is your words which is verbal and emotional abuse. Physical abuse.

Karma comes in with being a mother and father and usually what you create and co create with in marriage or family.
Generational dysfunction of habitual patterns.

You get married you deal with two families. They interfere and create karma. Lol

Not saying there is no Dharma, good things, but your in relationships to grow, evolve, and reach your best self. Which means be responsible for what you create or co create.

Then if you study Vedic probably easier to understand past life matters.

Marriage is what you make of it.
September 27, 2020 at 23:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
:61: I will let you know fishscales maybe Saturn square Uranus gives me a twist in the plot. :61:
September 28, 2020 at 02:28
Joanne Woodward (A)
27 February 1930 - 04:00 (CST)
United States Thomasville (US), GA
Ayanamsa 22°52’ (Lahiri)
+
Paul Newman (B)
26 January 1925 - 06:30 (EST)
United States Cleveland (US), OH
Ayanamsa 22°48’ (Lahiri)

Aspects & Compatibility:(display exact aspects)
6x Loving Loving - tender and loving aspect.
3x Key aspect Key - crucial aspect in your life.
7x Amor Passion - at the beginning, aspect ignites explosive passion.
4x Tears Emotional pain - aspect brings emotional suffering and struggle.
14x Easy Easy - aspect brings harmony and compatibility.
10x Struggle Conflict - aspect brings conflict and incompatibility.
11x Easy Struggle - combination of harmony aspect and conflict aspect.
13x Exact - these aspects are exact and will be more influential.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »