Ugliness in horoscope

September 24, 2020 at 18:10 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AIP, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Ugliness in horoscope
There are a few threads about how to spot an attractive person in the natal chart, now i think it is more fascinating how to spot a ugly person.
A friends aunt, probaby the ugliest person i met (only on the outside) has Venus-Uranus conjunct and squaring MC.
Would that be an top indicator for unattractivness?
Also my Venus squares her Ascendent.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 24, 2020 at 18:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´m not sure you can determine ugliness from a birth chart, since everyone has a different perception of what is beautiful by what archetype their Venus they have and what they feel is significant to them.

Not to mention people can be 100% beautiful when their born to societies standards and later be in a fire or some kind of accident that ruins the way they look.

For Example: If you have Fire on the Ascendant the physical body, and there are certain transits the body can get burned. Which I know someone this happen too in Saturn in Aries from heater. They have Sun in Sagittarius and Mercury in Sagittarius.

Then I know I saw a man that his face was burned and had a Leo Ascendant with Sun in Leo and transits were hitting the fire signs just right in his chart.

Mars will automatically give you some kind of Acne, Scars from Wounds on the Ascendant with Aries. Also with Aries in Chiron.

I have a scar on my eye and chin and stuff from Aries in Chiron intercepted with the 8th house of Pisces. I´ve fallen on the ice once, and got stitches. I´ve also hit the bathroom sink and that time there was a water trine transit hitting my chart in Mars in Scorpio Retrograde and Saturn in Sagittarius.

Uranus on the Ascendant might be someone deliberately changing their appearance.

Neptune might be hiding behind a mask like actors or actresses. Make-up artist deliberately making you look ugly.

Pluto might even transform your looks through various methods of cosmetic surgery or tattoos etc.

There´s usually a lot of aspects to why someone is "Ugly".

Maybe they have medical disorder or condition. Aging changes the body and face.

While Vedic has some descriptions of body, it´s hard to say if it always matches perfectly.
September 24, 2020 at 18:50
(Virgo) rohini moon
Yeah, I´m going to echo Goldie here, beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say.....

Who you view as hot stuff, I may think they look like doo-doo

So I can´t really say there´s any definitive way to see an ugly person as per their natal chart - however, there are certain placements that could* indicate being unattractive, but i think it´s more or less the chart holder themselves looking at their own self this way. .

It´s still an interesting question you raise, don´t think it´s stupid...maybe others here could think of people in their personal lives they may have known and thought they were unattractive and see what placements they have to see if there´s an correlation.

:15:
September 24, 2020 at 19:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user AIP, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was wrong. I just went through a couple of celebrities horoscopes to confirm my theory.
Gerard Depardieu
Mother Theresa
Stephen Hawking
Donald Trump
All of them had Venus square Saturn.
Except for Trump, who had a Venus-Saturn conjunct..hahaha

I have to add a few more. Scrolled the celebrities and picked out people i know.

Venus conjunct Saturn and Opposite Uranus
Tarantino

Venus Square Uranus
Mick Jagger
Iggy Pop

Venus Opposite Uranus
Woody Allen
Shane Mc Gowan
September 24, 2020 at 20:20
(Virgo) rohini moon » AIP
Gerard Depardieu! Lol. I haven´t heard his name in awhile....

God, I used to like "my father, the hero" :61:
September 24, 2020 at 20:39
(Pisces) N_thecat
"My father, the hero" - I love that movie :18: GD was great there...And Katherine Heigl :12:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 24, 2020 at 20:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
Loved that movie too. He is a great actor!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »