Body of beings which Orbs

September 23, 2020 at 13:29 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Heidi Susan Porada
Body of beings which Orbs
Has anyone had any Encountered with the body of beings which they are orbs?!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 25, 2020 at 00:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » goldenlion32
:16: She talks angels in her profile, she is refering to "pure beings" while we use the word in a purely Astrological context! :76: or NOT! if there is a pun that works! :21: :20: :21:
September 25, 2020 at 06:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh...well sure, Angels are always around me. Saved my life several times. I just don´t like talking about them, because most people want to worship them, and that´s not what they´re around for. And more guardians to protect my life anyway and guide me at certain times.

I don´t agree with the way social media has kind of exploited the whole thing for money, profit, and power. And I must have a different experience, because I´m more about taking responsibility for what I say and do, versus telling people my angels tell me to say or do things and making some of these blogs and podcasts they have gone down since 2012 of people claiming to be in contact with them and giving out false information.

I suppose we all have our different experiences, but it´s more about what I´m doing and usually in dangerous situation, they make sure, nothing harms me like bullets, car accidents, certain kinds of abuse, and making sure when people try to accuse me of false things, I´m moved out of the way, where they get busted.

I´ve had that happen numerous times in my life. My angels work great!
June 9, 2021 at 10:53
(Taurus) Rosincvist
We officially are purer beings when we are just spheres of light :32: :33: :31: :81: :82: :80: :83: :81: :84:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »