A mystery to solve

September 23, 2020 at 03:19 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Wolfmoon
A mystery to solve
On the 09 August 2020 I was involved in a vehicle crash where I wrote off my van.

I was driving fine when suddenly my eyes went blurry, almost a golden blurr, I looked for a place to pull over than next thing I woke up in hospital 3 hours later.

I hadnt drunk anything. I wasnt on anything and I eat a reasonably healthy diet of mostly whole foods (paleo)

The doctors ran every test and they all came back negative. No seizures, blood work all good, nothing to indicate any form of health issue.

This has never happened to me before and I drive all over the place constantly.

I went to a spiritualist who when they first saw me they said someone´s been using dark magic on me. They cleared it and lifes seems normal.

What I want to know is his explanation is the only one I´ve got that makes sense but I want to clear all avenues.

I have posted a transit chart. If theres anything that someone could see that would possibly cause that to happen?

For those keeping up. This year has been insane :23:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 23, 2020 at 03:52
(Aries) ram_goat
Did the spiritualist elaborate on the dark magic angle?

An interesting thought, considering what a bunny-boiler she appears to be. They´ll stop at nothing, sometimes.

September 23, 2020 at 03:55
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
Yeah, I thought the same..where else would it be coming from?

His chart does indicate witches would try to ensnare him.

Saturn transiting over his ascendant aspecting his moon...usually indicative of an emotionally challenging time, outdated emotional patterns must be changed
September 23, 2020 at 04:59
(Aries) Wolfmoon » ram_goat
Not exactly. He just said that when I walked in the had a dark energy around my head which usually indicates the dark magic. Normally when we meet he sees a bright clear aura. He was taken a back. He said it was a weak attempt and he was able to cleanse it quite easily. They were either new to it or not knowing what they´re doing.

I wouldnt put it past her and to be honest after everything this is why I posted this topic. I need to clear any other possibilities.

After id split with her I went back home to get some things and noticed she started making charms etc
September 23, 2020 at 05:01
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
so likely leaning towards the magic? Nothing to obvious coming out of the chart?
September 23, 2020 at 05:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
I thought that before you even mentioned a shaman telling you this....

And then you say she was "making charms"......no chart necessary
September 23, 2020 at 05:09
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
You need a crucifix, and holy water.
September 23, 2020 at 06:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know I´ve had a few experiences like that myself in fixed transits on mine, but usually have to do with me overworking the mental process through soaking in information and writing too much.

One when you overwork yourself...you might not eat right and get the right nutrition.

I usually am a night owl and hate going to bed and like my divisional chart states I probably sleep 5 hours a day.

Which with the right transits and not enough sleep and nutrition you can set yourself up to have possible moments like that.

If you´re fighting with someone and your anxiety levels are up and have a lot of Scorpio it kind of makes you black out if you´ve been under a lot of trauma in relationships long-term or they´re pushing you into certain situations you don´t want to be in.

Anxiety can really do some major shit, and sounds maybe it might have been something like this. I did that once and cut the side of my temple and eye lid a little bit. Important lesson I learned about taking care of my health instead of ignoring it.

Mine was in Mars in Scorpio Retrograde. This one your having is in Mars in Aries. And usually when you get Mars in Aries involved it can do a similar situation because it deals with the brain, strokes, any kind of brain stuff, mental process, emotional center, amygdala, limbic system, nervous system. Adrenaline rush, headaches, black outs.

September 23, 2020 at 06:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:81: I am under spells from two different family lines, does that mean they cancel each other out, NO!! The powers know not good or evil, which means if I did nothing the EVIL would simply be immense! :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8: :8:
September 23, 2020 at 07:05
(Aries) Wolfmoon » goldenlion32
"This one your having is in Mars in Aries. And usually when you get Mars in Aries involved it can do a similar situation because it deals with the brain, strokes, any kind of brain stuff, mental process, emotional center, amygdala, limbic system, nervous system. Adrenaline rush, headaches, black outs."

But would it come on by nothing? I´m reasonably healthy. Meditate, yoga daily. Karate / gym alternates. Eat well. Barely drink. No family history of illness.

I did have a lot of stress going on at the time. Like alot. Mostly caused by her. I was even stressing over things I never normally cared about, paying taxes etc

What gets me is the golden vision. It was like when you get a migraine, your vision can blur or have blank spots. It was like that but a bright gold. I was confused more that I was seeing gold rather than being able to see the road properly.
September 23, 2020 at 07:14
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
Yeah she had some "love" charm i think they´re called. A lemon with red string in the freezer. Then I found some hair wrapped in a red string in a small box. Approached her about them. Denied them. Said they were nothing. Wouldnt say what they were or why she made them. Thats all I wanted to know

This year...

Some people are going batshit bonkers.
September 23, 2020 at 07:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, because I have Scorpio in my chart and it´s really deep anxiety with the right transits and it has to do with the stress and certain situations will make your body do all kinds of strange shit! I like this video, because it shows about fear, anxiety, stress, and fear exposure. Not promoting the Navy Seals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 23, 2020 at 14:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
title of the post makes this pop into my head:

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 23, 2020 at 14:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
Here´s the whole gang! :61:
Login
(Log in)
September 23, 2020 at 16:01
(Cancer) Trevor777
A few things Iv noticed, Scoob, is the Moon in your chart is linked to your health, so any emotional stress from the relationship has probably affected you too.

mercury square pluto so just before this happened you was already trying to figure things out,

then there is mercury conjunct moon, worrying about relationship,

uranus square moon is emotional outbursts,

and in mundane astrology uranus square mercury can cause transport problems, as mercury rules vehicles in mundane.

regarding the spiritual stuff, the 6th house is the partners secrets making square to uranus so looks like craziness goin on in her life in general.

but your transits point more to an anxiety attack more than anythin else.

And yes its been crazy year for everybody, Iv definitely had my stressful moments too.

driving requires 100% focus, so with so much on your mind and if your upset too then its not going to require any black magik for you too have an accident, crazy emotions are in your transits at that time.

Only a few on here will get this, but your 6th Ruler (routine) in the 7th house (Relationships), Is showing that your daily routine or health can be affected by your relationship, so keep this in mind too!

Its in your Natal chart actually, your 3rd Ruler (Short Journeys) neptune square mercury so.. you need to make sure your mind is clear when you drive or it could happen again.

5th Ruler mercury rules love, so square to neptune blinded by love and Anxiety. Which affects your journeys because neptune rules your travel

The Scary part is not the curse, its your 8th house ruler in your 3rd house, If this was my chart I would not drive at all. but its up to you.

September 23, 2020 at 16:56
(Cancer) Trevor777 » goldenlion32
Fully agree with your analysis
September 23, 2020 at 17:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor777
=====
I agree with yours as well. Quite fascinating even with Mars in Aries Retrograde even though I don´t have a lot of stress or anxiety at the moment, and eating right, I still feel similar with Mars in Aries Retrograde. Exhausted, drained, and migraine headaches more the last few days and just doing simple every day things is kind of weird with bruises or whatever.

I don´t think it will get like Mars in Scorpio Retrograde though. That´s kind of much deeper and Pluto experiences and events. But it was quite an awakening to understand how the Nervous System worked, amygadala, limbic system, and neurology.

Kind of taught me to pay attention to the adrenaline rush, the feelings and sensations, and also in Venus in Scorpio Retrograde and Jupiter in Retrograde was lighter, but still I could tell the nervous system and was kind of in the most stressful situation at the time in October/November 2018, but I figured it was kind of divine appointment and divine timing to see how knowing all the mind hacks, and mental toughness, meditation and stuff what worked and didn´t work in highly stressful situations before I wrote a book on it.

Which I´m glad it happen because when you do the research and have your theories always good to have the chance for two months to apply those methods and techniques to see if they really work for people in 2020-2021 and what would be most effective.

I think I´ve heard lots of stuff being taught, but really it comes down to when you´re actually in those push to shove situations whether they really work.
September 23, 2020 at 17:15
I have mars opposite saturn in my 6th in my transits, and I just dont have the stamina for daily chores
September 23, 2020 at 17:28
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
Maybe all he needed was a Cass Elliot Candy Bar to raise his blood sugar :), Getting back the stress theory.
September 23, 2020 at 17:33
=====
Maybe just time to have an astrology campfire and roast marshmallows for the rest of the year and stay out of trouble and tell astrology stories! :61: Drink a few beers, wine, and good food!
Login
(Log in)
September 23, 2020 at 17:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Maybe! Some truth there for some people. I´ve been eating Daime Candy Bars here, reminds me of Heath bar lately since I discovered them. Not for blood sugar though!
September 23, 2020 at 17:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
I think you can believe your under a lot of spells or just do your inner work and cut out the emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial patterns passed down the generations. "Spells" are giving too much credit! :61:

Many paths to the same place of ending karma in the family! Sounds like the long road!
September 23, 2020 at 17:52
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Trevor777
Thanks man. That helped explain alot.

"The Scary part is not the curse, its your 8th house ruler in your 3rd house, If this was my chart I would not drive at all. but its up to you."

In NZ we´re too small for respectable public transport and if you want to go anywhere you have to drive. Because I´ve spread my life all over the country, I have to drive. Haha such is life
September 23, 2020 at 17:59
Yea definitely whats needed lol, sausages and beans a campfire and a guitar

maybe few librans and leos to keep the party goin lol
September 23, 2020 at 18:35
=====
Yes, too bad we don´t have a neighborhood and can build a huge bonfire! Those are always good times! Stay up late all night, perfect time to see the stars!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »