peaceful life in future

September 22, 2020 at 19:25 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Hemag
peaceful life in future
Hello, please see my charts here. When will my home life become peaceful? Things seem very complicated now. Trying to understand the reason for my stressful life. thanks
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 14, 2021 at 11:23
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You are very Creative and multi-talented, you belong in the West! :46: :5: :73:
June 15, 2021 at 01:47
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, Imo from January 2020 things may have taken a difficult turn since Saturn entered your 7th house from moon,relationships, partnerships, business contracts etc could all be affected adversely.Not only that Jupiter has entered Aquarius in April 2021 which brings the chart under"Guru Ashtama" ,Jupiter transiting the 8th from your Cancer moon sign,my Gurumaharaj used to say that this transit was one of the most troubling Jupiter transits,he said to me "God´s grace is at a minimum " during this period and Upaya´s should b done.
Moon dasa goin on but dasa chidram is approaching so the combination of Saturn and Jupiter being unfavourable in Gochara and moon dasa ending next year is somewhat concerning,follow your family´s sampradaya and offer prayers to your Ishta devata sincerely 🙏
June 15, 2021 at 11:34
(Scorpio) Hemag » Datta108
Thank you so much for your response, Datta108. I am also very worried about Mara mahadasha starting for me in 2022. Can you say something about my married life? I am in separation now. Is there a divorce in my chart? Is there any peace in my life after divorce? Thank you again.
June 15, 2021 at 20:49
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Hemag
I´m not certain about divorce, but lengthy separation is possible.Saturn Gochara for the next few years in the 7th,8th and 9th house from moon could brings delays and dissatisfaction in relationships.Mars dasa can bring marriage back into focus since it´s lord of the 7th house,do Upaya´s staunchly and sincerely especially on Guruvar and Sani´s day
June 15, 2021 at 21:06
Thank you!
June 16, 2021 at 00:04
Your welcome Jai Ram!🙏
June 16, 2021 at 12:05
Namaskar! I was wondering if you could clarify what you meant by "Mars dasa can bring marriage back in focus" in your earlier response. Some astrologers have told me that I have a second marriage in my chart that will happen in the Mars mahadasa period starting 2022. Do you see anything like that?

Thanks again for being generous with your time in helping me.
-Hema
June 16, 2021 at 13:28
Yes because Mars is lord of 7th house for you,his Maha dasa can bring good chance for marriage But Mars is in the 12 so charts must be MATCHED before deciding on getting married to ensure longevity and happiness imo.(I didn´t study your navasha chart but imo I wouldn´t risk just marrying without matching charts🙏)
June 16, 2021 at 13:49
Thank you! This is a lot to take in. My whole life has been turned upside down in the last few months. I turned 50 last year and I was getting ready to plan my golden years but fate had another plan for me. I know you must be busy and I appreciate the time you have spent on my horoscope but as you are so knowledgeable and helpful, can I please request you to look at my Navamasa and see what additional information it has about my life going forward? Very grateful for your help. -Hema
June 16, 2021 at 13:52
(Scorpio) Hemag » Hemag
Some additional details here from my kundali
https://ibb.co/p4hGScz
June 16, 2021 at 23:16
Imo I think you should spend as much free time as you can on Sadhana.Read Swami Sivanandas books on God realization and start to include more austerities in your life,Lord Sani will be pleased if you help others who are struggling and suffering in this samsara,pleasure seeking and indifference to the poor and downtrodden will increase Saturian problems and difficulties.Saturn is not about pleasure! So increase charity,donations,helping the elderly and disabled etc.. particularly on Saturdays if you can.
My beloved spiritual teacher built a temple for Lord Sanichara in his ashram in Tamil nadu and taught me for 19 years before his Maha samadhi so kindly follow these suggestions I didn´t make them up,these Upaya´s are from his sampradaya that goes back centuries 🙏

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »