Compatibility with parents

September 21, 2020 at 17:07 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Anushka42
Compatibility with parents
Has anyone ever thinked of reading natal charts of someone compared to those of his/her parents?
I have always had a critical relation with my parents, so I think it would be interesting to compare our natal charts and the reasons of these conflicts.
Is it possible to understand from my natal chart when will I get free from them? At what age will I get my independence?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 21, 2020 at 17:21
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Mars (violance) is in cancer (family) and it is in your 8th house conjunct with your moon. 8th house is house of life crisis that is why it is about transformation because these crises make us stronger and transform us but very hard placement. I have also mars and moon are in 8th house but they are in Leo. I had family problems but they were between my father (sun) square with my mom (moon). Later years i handled this problem , and i solved problems in family i think it is because Leo moon and mars gave me this ability to handle family problems (8th house matters). You have sun conjunct Saturn , i guess father restricts you. In your chart Jupiter is in your 11th house which jupiter loves. Maybe by your friends you can find some good chances in life.
September 21, 2020 at 21:17
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Promethean_Soul
But I don´t know how to handle family problems. my 8th house is in gemini, moon and mars in cancer are in the 9th house. What would the consequences be for the future?
My parents are my mom aries ascendant scorpio and my father sagittarius asc sagittarius. In fact my father has always restricted me since I was a child.
September 22, 2020 at 07:52
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anushka42
Well don´t use whole sign in your chart. With transits whole sign maybe works. If i use whole sign my mars and moon are in 9th house but it doesn´t make sense. İ would want they were in 9th house. But they are not. You have sun conjuction with Saturn. İt can be reason why your father restricts you. Moon is in 8th house always crisis with mothers. İ have very good mom but with her i all time quarrel. Always i have problematic relationship with my mom. Our way of thinking is different. And in my chart my sun and Uranus square with my moon it shows how my relationship tense with my mom. Mars in cancer is really hard placement. I saw some people who have problems with brothers , mars shows also brother in charts. Or violance in family it can show.
September 22, 2020 at 10:03
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Promethean_Soul
You´re right
September 22, 2020 at 18:11
(Virgo) Stickymittens
North node in aries so I don’t have much of a connection with my family. My libra sun brother is fun but his Cancer moon clashes with mine in Gemini. Generally speaking my family is sun air/fire and I’m only compatible with my dad’s Aquarius moon.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »