Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends

September 18, 2020 at 16:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends
Again. :(

Closed (Solved) topic
Solutions to related thread ongoing on "POD" topic.

Now reopened for a party! :75: :117:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 18, 2020 at 17:21
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I think we all astrology lovers must have collective consciousness , and we need to respect each other. We are not here to fight or hurt each other. Our aim is to discuss , to share with each other our experiences , to communicate and if necessary to help eachother. I don´t know what happened Golden , i hope she will come back. She shared many articles and videos and i took very good advantage of them. I think many people´s mood is down because of Corona virus. No need harsh debates , i don´t care if i am right or wrong.
September 18, 2020 at 17:35
(Pisces) fishscales
Like sands through the hourglass...
September 18, 2020 at 18:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
gngstr: i called him out because i am protector of woman.

5 seconds later: personally and lowly insults a woman

gngstr: yes, so as i was saying, i am protector of...doh!
September 18, 2020 at 18:13
(Taurus) nutelina
All I can say is that I am sad. I feel you are all my friends or at least I respect you, because who would I be if I were petty.

People are not perfect but I would be glad if you guys could make things right somehow. Goldie has such deep knowledge that I don´t even know what she is talking about most of the time!

Let´s not start any wars between ourselves. It´s not worth it, we already tried that remember?

Can we talk about how to solve this? You are all very valuable members, maybe some mistakes where made but that should not be a reason to have someone delete their account. Especially by a member who is well respected by the community.

Well all I can do is try to persuade you to look at the transits, look at why it happened. Let´s be wise and let´s amend this.
September 18, 2020 at 18:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah, yeah, whatever; keep twisting this to support your agenda. I knew you would join the party, ;-).

I don´t see you guys asking any questions in private when I try to expose abuses which are SO much bigger than having a heated disagreement with someone. Goldenlion and I had a heated disagreement, which we have had before, and we sorted it out in private, and I´ve even done some readings for her.

This isn´t about me. This is about people like you who support the ones you are not supposed to support.

I know exactly who you are and how you think. And I was expecting this reply from you. Keep the party alive! ;-))
September 18, 2020 at 18:22
(Taurus) nutelina » Davis212
Well let´s be honest, you do care because otherwise you wouldn´t write here but that´s not the point.

I know what you mean, I don´t like abuse either. Somehow I feel it could be because we justify or want to make right what was wrong in our lives. I realized when we fought our battles that we are just projecting our own beliefs about right and wrong. Not saying that you are not right about that man but it would be good to know why you fight, why are you the knight who needs to protect anyone?

This is not meant personally but I do see a pattern and I am sad because you are all good people. I know that. It hurts me when you hurt each other. But there is also opportunity for healing, for spiritual growth.

:74:
September 18, 2020 at 18:33
(Taurus) nutelina
Marvin can you please change the title? You know Petr9 will delete it if we start wars again. Let´s be wise please. I´m sure Davis didn´t force her to delete her account but that has been said before.

Even if you are right it isn´t going to make things right by going about it this way.
September 18, 2020 at 18:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Done.
September 18, 2020 at 18:47
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I totally get you, my friend. But one thing is to try to not interfere in the lives of others, which I usually do these days, and another entirely different thing is to know that someone is about to get seriously hurt and to stay silent about it.

Because that´s an act of omission that would not be socially responsible.

How can I possibly stay silent when I have accurate information that a man who had already cheated on, emotionally abused, and abandoned a girl he got pregnant, was about do to the same with another one?

I just can´t do that; that would not be responsible from me to stay silent. So I did what I had to do; I insulted him because he DESERVED it, and exposed him. luckily, his next victim saw my post reply and messaged me, and I turned it over my friend, Plutonian-Princess because she has all the evidence. And the woman woke up and now is being helped by us.

And I am going to counsel her to the best of my abilities so that the same kind of situations doesn´t happen to her.

This is a compassionate act, an act of kindness and responsibility.

But a few in here - INSTEAD OF ASKING TO SEE THE EVIDENCE AS THEY NEVER EVER ASK - assumed I was wrong after he came with his sad story which IS a total lie as evidenced by all the screenshots we have.

And unfortunately, Goldenlion was one of those, who treated me in condescending and unrespectful ways, instead of getting with me in private first to get all the information.

And the ONLY thing I said to her that can be considered an "insult" was to call her videos (NOT TO HER) "stupid".

Now, is that ok of me? No, it isn´t! It definitely isn´t, and I didn´t think that she was going to feel very hurt by it. Because we were basically having a heated discussion, BOTH of us, not just me.

I never meant for her to delete her account. And I am sorry she did. I honestly didn´t think she was going to take it so personal, because she always just insult me, we fight, and then we just forget about it.

I mean, I´ve even helped her with private readings/questions. I have nothing against her, even though we aren´t exactly friends.

I can accept my mistakes when I make them. But there is a small group in here that don´t waste any opportunity to have a piece of me. That should be obvious. And they should know that Davis is going to be here for a long time, no matter what they do or say. There are a LOT more people in here that appreciate me and feel grateful for my help than this small group that apparently hates my guts.

To this small group I tell them: I am an Aries North Node; Keep trying and good luck, ;-).
September 18, 2020 at 18:48
(Gemini) hipogrifo010 » Davis212
I think the problem everyone has at the moment is that you become a vigilante and discard any presumption of innocence, even if the accused is an abuser it is a police matter and must be notified by the individual´s partner, they could even accuse you of harassment for publishing photos of him if it is what you have in your possession, if you want to come and do the justice part without worrying about the accused. your argument is biased ... on the other hand if you are right, thank you very much for intervening. :46:
September 18, 2020 at 18:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hipogrifo010
=====
I had all the evidence I needed, which proved everything beyond any reasonable doubt. I never ever make those types of accusations against anyone without first making sure that I have all the needed evidence at hand.

And I CLEARLY said that I had such evidence and Plutonian-Princess did too. So how come others just dismissed that? Does that sound logical to you? Why didn´t any of them just messaged me in private, or messaged Plutonian-Princess to find out about it before going after me and defending him? Do you know why? Because they simply don´t care, plain and simple.
September 18, 2020 at 19:00
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
Thanks Marvin, you are awesome. I get why you feel that way. It´s ok, we all have our hurts and what not. I think us three are more similar than we´d like to admit! :61:
September 18, 2020 at 19:06
=====
"I think us three are more similar than we´d like to admit! :61:"

Well, Marvin is my past life brother, but he doesn´t know it, haha. And you must have been my little brother who used to beat me up :61:
September 18, 2020 at 19:10
OK, I don´t know any details, sounds reasonable. I´m not here to judge, just here to prevent another war. I learned a lot and I´m grateful we found peace. Just wanted to ask if perhaps it is our role or duty to protect others you know? But I totally see your point and I trust you.

I can´t imagine that Goldie would insult anyone but nobody should insult anyone. But you know, it´s logical, we can see synastry here and of course we clash, it´s often right there in the synastry! So astrology works! :75:

Well things have been said in the past and I was hoping we could move along, forgive each other and all that. But I guess that´s harder for some of us to do and that´s ok too. I just feel you are all great people. Sure we all have our flaws, that´s why we are here right! :20:

Haha I see a lot of myself in you. :3:
September 18, 2020 at 19:13
(Gemini) hipogrifo010 » Davis212
I understand you perfectly, people do things and judge without thinking enough, I just say, be careful with lawyers they are vultures ... even if you are right justice is slow, you already put yourself in the middle, I just warn everyone here to don´t take unnecessary risks just in case.that go for you too plutonian :81:.
September 18, 2020 at 19:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hipogrifo010
=====
Yes, I understand what you mean, thank you! :-)
September 18, 2020 at 19:42
=====
Yes, I know what you mean, my friend. You and me, we are ok :1:

And yes, I also see a lot of me in you, :-).
September 18, 2020 at 19:55
You got beat up by your LITTLE brother? :61:

I´m not sure if you aren´t really serious! Who knows, maybe you know something I don´t! Well, obviously a lot has been going on without my knowledge so I guess I answered my own question!

I really wonder btw, the world getting crazier.. wtf is happening? We should perhaps rather pay more attention to that. Oh btw wow, now I see I get into trouble all the time for the exact same thing! Exposing or being perhaps too honest?

I got fired from a part time job just a few hours ago btw which seemed really unfair. Some people were really slacking off but I was the most visible and honest so I got all the shit! Sadly I was just tired and I didn´t know when the shift would end, had been working 10 hours! And the bastard didn´t pay 4 hours even when he said he wouldn´t pay the last 2 hours. Yet he must be a sucker while a lot of people were playing him and I was doing my very best. I just don´t have the energy to work so hard. :24:

Really strange coincidences!
September 18, 2020 at 20:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Okay. So this topic is already solved.
Thanks for all reactions.
:68:
September 19, 2020 at 05:13
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Or piss through a sieve..
September 19, 2020 at 07:43
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
I don´t want to nitpick but I wonder if earth signs are a bit like air signs? Shut down their feelings with their rational mind?

I´m asking because even when you guys say everything is ok, a few weeks or months later the same things seem to happen?

It seems Virgo rising is very different from Virgo Sun. Scorpio and Cancer rising are really treacherous, I know from myself, it seems hidden and esp. un-graspable , all those undercurrents... :63:
September 19, 2020 at 07:48
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Ummm.... what happened. I took a break today and Golden is gone....

Whats going on here....
September 19, 2020 at 07:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Marvin... what did you do?
September 19, 2020 at 08:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Well... ok then... your title is confusing. Making people think it was something you did...

I´m going to continue with my break...

Staying out of the drama....

Mars Retrograde is starting some shit :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61:

And we´re just getting started :4: :4:
September 19, 2020 at 08:05
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There isn´t any war. It´s call a re-birth. Since I´m Virgo Pluto 29 degrees and the Sun in Virgo is 27 degrees. It´s shedding your old skin and as the Moon in Virgo was new beginnings. And is the snake personality! Medical and Mental Health!
Posts: 1-25 26-50 51-75 76-100 101-125 126-150 151-175 176-197
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »