Jupiter/Pluto aspects

September 15, 2020 at 05:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user alphagemini, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Jupiter/Pluto aspects
I would be interested to hear from anyone with Jupiter/Pluto aspects in water signs. Do you find they give insight?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 15, 2020 at 23:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Longitudinally Edgar Cayce had two :156:/ :160: midpoints; The one the long way is in :176:, the one the short way is in :182:, as there is already a stellium in Pisces and only :199: is in a positive sign; he is clear in his life theme.
:32: :33: :32: :33:
September 16, 2020 at 00:30
(Aries) Jay Jay
Aye Aye Aye. Well, you not only have Pluto in Cancer in 7th, but it´s conjunct South Node - AND - it´s in an intercepted house. So, you can´t read one without the others.

Then you have Jupiter in Pluto´s sign - Scorpio - on the cusp of the 11th house.

Both Pluto and Jupiter are in AIR houses, Water Signs.

Pluto conjunct SN is pretty heavy. You were very much defined by family dynamics in the past life and probably in this one - by who you are in relationships. It´s a signature of possible sexual abuse or being an abuser. That may or may not apply to you. It´s just a potential signature.

At any rate, your goal is to become more independent - North Node in 1st house, Capricorn. You want to redefine yourself through truly getting to know yourself from the inside out - to truly go within and find your True Self.

Water signs are about emotions and feelings. In Scorpio, we probe our deep unconscious stuff. In Cancer, we have an innate knack for psychology - and so you have some emphasis in doing emotional work. Because Jupiter is on the 11th cusp, it suggests you could do psychological work for a living. There are a number of avenues you could go. But you could also go into some aspect of law with Jupiter there. You´ve got Moon and Mars in the 9th - the house of Law = and in Libra - the other sign that deals with law.

Whatever you do, you will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and go deep with people.

As far as insight, you could do no better than to have Uranus conjunct your Sun. I bet you´re quite intuitive. I´d attribute that to Uranus conjuct Sun on your IC. Your Sun and MErcury in Aries in the 3rd-4th houses - also, very good for insight and Aries is the zodiac "idea person". You´re probably very creative and inventive.

Moon conjunct Mars in the 9th Libra - you´ll want to fight for people and/opr causes. Jupiter on 11th cusp seals that deal. I just looked at your birthdate. Are you really 85 years old? Then please tell me what you did for a living. I´m really curious now that I took a guess.
September 16, 2020 at 19:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jay Jay
System message: Post has been written by user alphagemini, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Jay Jay,

I didn´t expect someone to examine my chart and attempt such a detailed analysis. Thank you for your interesting response.

I was never the object of any sex problems and never raped anyone!

I am 85, and this is the best time of my life. I was an entrepreneur, first in marketing, then in property and finally as a financial analyst. I have spent three decades doing research into planetary correlations in economic cycles.

There are two planetary patterns in my chart which I think have defined me. The Sun/Uranus conjunction has made me always independant, self motivated. I love solitude and never feel lonely. It often puts me at odds with conventional thinking and behaviour. It has certainly made me an enemy of formulaic religion, as a result of experiences which were deeply spiritual.

The other asset is my Venus/Moon trine in air. It gives me an appreciation of natural beauty. It is deeply peaceful. My relationships with women have been positive, even if they have run out of time. I have had some excellent platonic relationships.

I hope this adds to your database of life experiences!
September 16, 2020 at 19:58
(Aries) Jay Jay » alphagemini
Oh how interesting! Thank you for sharing! Did or do you use astrology for investing in the stock market then? I´ve only met one astrologer who did that and I think it very interesting. I like using astrology where there is a tangible application. I like health astrology for that - health issues are something physical and tangible. I´ve never been good with money, so I´ve stayed away from the stock market.

Can you share something about your research into planetary correlations in economic cycles? We are in a downturn economic cycle now. What do you attribute that to?
September 16, 2020 at 20:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Thanks for your response. Interesting guy

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »