Speech delay

September 14, 2020 at 20:33 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Dan61
Speech delay
Can anybody give me some clues about where to look in the chart to identify speech delay?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2020 at 22:17
(Pisces) Asteroid #448
Tbh i dont see an obvious speech delay. Mercury is quintile saturn, but thats harmonious, though anything touching saturn might be held back a bit. Other than that mercury in scorpio is a strong placement.
September 14, 2020 at 22:19
(Scorpio) Dan61 » Asteroid #448
(Pisces) Asteroid #448
Thanks for your answer.. I wasn´t talking about my chart. It was someone else. But i put it here.
September 15, 2020 at 02:34
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Hi Dan, who are you talking of if you don’t mind me asking? Any placements of theirs that stick out to you?

What does this person’s 3rd house look like? Is there possibly Saturn there (doesn’t deny, but delay...in time things get easier), or Saturn squaring a planet in the 3rd? Neptune there too I would think could contribute to speech confusion.

What about this person’s 12th house? Any chance it’s on the Gemini cusp, or Mercury is there?
September 15, 2020 at 02:48
(Virgo) Davis212
Look for Saturn-Mercury aspects, especially the conjunction, square, and opposition, and more particularly if any of them are the 2nd (also about the "speech") lord, or the 3rd lord.

Mercury-Chiron aspects could also manifest that way.
September 16, 2020 at 01:34
(Aries) Jay Jay
Well, speech is Mercury, Gemini, 3rd house. Scorpio energy can be quite slow and not forth-coming. Scorpio can hold back in fear or be slow to act. Scorpio is cautious. The person has Sun, Mercury, Venus and Neptune all in Scorpio 3rd-4th houses. With Neptune there, this could also make the person more inward and not outward. All four planets are in a very private place - the most private place in the chart. If there is a speech delay in a child, it´s possible that he or she is taking their time coming out into the world.

But of course, there can be other problems associated with speech delay. Do you want to give more info about this person? Is it a child? How old? Are there other concerns?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »