Death clues in the Natal and Transit Charts???

September 14, 2020 at 17:50 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) ElizabethP
Death clues in the Natal and Transit Charts???
I am new to astrology and would like some input. I have read at various different sites that it is possible to have a clue in the natal chart and transit charts as to the manner of death you will have and possibly even the timing. Or at least, you can see ahead of time an ´exit window´ of opportunity. Is that just wish casting by people .. or is there something to it?

- I´ve read that the 7th/8th house cusp holds a clue.
- Also That a full 8th house is an early death.
- I´ve read that the pluto placement holds a clue.
- I´ve read that a strong Jupiter on the Moon, the Sun, Mars or Saturn speaks of an early death.

- Uranus ... sudden things and accidents ...

- Neptune activated ... death in sleep.

- Pluto ... violent death.

- Venus being strong in natal chart is a long life and a peaceful death.

- Jupiter activated in transit ... cancer.

- Jupiter w/Mars ... slow death.

- Sun linked in natal chart with different planets tells how we are to die.

- Also that the different houses and different signs have rule over different parts of the body. So how does it all go together? Is there a formula? What placements and transits are we to look at for potential death/cross over dates and ways? Or is it not that simple?

Like I said - I´m new at this - so if this is a dumb subject I apologize.

Aries - Head, brain, eyes.
Taurus - Throat, neck, voice
Gemini - Arms, lungs, hands, nervous system
Cancer - Chest, Breast, Stomach
Leo - Heart, spine, upper back
Virgo - Digestive system, Intestines, spleen
Libra - Kidneys, Skin, lower back,
Scorpio - Reproductive system
Sagittarius - Hips, Thighs, Liver
Capricorn - Joints, Bones
Aquarius - Ankles and Blood Circulation System
Pisces - Feet and Lymphatic system.

Sun: Heart, eyes, Circulatory System, Spinal Cord, Left eye in females and right eyes in males.

Moon: right eye in females and left eye in males, colds, pneumonias, breast-related complications, kidneys, stomach, uterus, mind (maniac disorders), movements.

Mercury: Lungs, Speech-related problems, mouth, tongue, hands, digestive system, nerves.

Venus: Cheeks, skin, Neck, throat, venereal diseases, and reproductive organs.

Mars: Accidents, Forehead, cuts, nose, muscles, male reproductive organs, burns, suicidal tendencies.

Jupiter: Diabetes, Liver, blood vessels, right ear, thigh, buttocks, excessive-eating, obesity.

Saturn: Skinny and bony appearance, general debility, teeth, bones, joints, rheumatism, asthma, lung disorders, skin diseases, tuberculosis.

Rahu: Vedic Astrology considers Saturn and Mars as equivalents. It is responsible for leprosy, spleen disorders, poisonous injuries, snake-bites, cancer.

Kethu: This planet is considered equivalent of Mars. It is responsible for hypertension, cardiac disorders, allergies, infections, lunatic disorders, sudden accidents and mysterious diseases.

Neptune: Epilepsy, Schizophrenia, Psychic disorders, drug addiction, food poisoning, conjunctivitis, hallucinations, insomnia, bites of poisonous animals.

Pluto: Venereal diseases, accidents, congenital diseases, diseases due to harmful radiations, X-rays, atomic rays, UV rays.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2020 at 17:59
(Libra) leorising
Would I have to read the meaning of the planet in 8th house and add Pluto´s information to the natal chart? I have Jupiter in pisces in 8th house and Pluto in scorpio in 3rd house
September 14, 2020 at 18:35
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
This is one of the first video´s I watched a few years ago, i thought was helpful at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 14, 2020 at 18:36
(Cancer) Zeleninka
good topic, thinking a lot about the death and its timing...
I have 4 planets (sun, moon, mars, mercury) in 8th house. Asc scorpio-Pluto chart ruler
September 14, 2020 at 18:40
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Probably should listen to this though, so you stay objective.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 14, 2020 at 19:57
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
When my Jupiter transitted in 8th house and exact trine to my sun and Uranus my father died. He was cancer and people told he died without suffering of cancer. Maybe Jupiter worked his death without suffering.
September 15, 2020 at 05:36
(Cancer) Anikey
I have been dying to ask about this but thought nobody would ever want to talk about it.

Yes, I too have read about the 8th house cusp, with me that´s Gemini.

So, I am definitely going with Whole Sign because there I have an empty 8th house :61: even with Placidus, I have just the Sun in there and Jupiter is on the cusp so I count that as 9th - I hope that´s enough to save me from an early death :39:

It´s weird that only one of these you mentioned predisposes one to long life - these interpretations may be old, when the majority of people lived short lives, whereas today the lifespan has increased significantly.

Would love to get a few more opinions :1:
September 15, 2020 at 05:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user alphagemini, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If you are involved with someone´s life and they ask you about death date etc., it is advisable to refuse to make such a prediction. There are two possibilities, both with bad outcomes. One, you might be right and the other you will most probably be wrong. Both lead to anxiety and for most people foreboding, bringing both you and the business of Astrology into some contempt.

If you are doing it for yourself, that is another matter, but the chance of you being right is close to zero. It is best to leave this to the Angels.
September 15, 2020 at 07:57
(Libra) leorising » alphagemini
This is the best to do .. avoid playing God :68:
September 15, 2020 at 13:20
(Gemini) ElizabethP » alphagemini
Just for myself.
I"m curious. Most folks are.
I had a pretty good medium/card reader give me a time frame.
I asked. She answered.
I´m looking into astrology now and wondering if it´ll match up.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »