Sleep ...ZZzZzzz..

September 13, 2020 at 17:04 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Sleep ...ZZzZzzz..
:7:

How do you sleep? Are you the type who requires little sleep to function? Or are you the kind who needs 10+ hours a night? Do you often sleep well, or do you have odd/strange/different dreams more than normal?

The 12th house is responsible for our sleep state. Malefics there or aspecting have a pretty big influence on the kind of rest we will attain.....or not attain life. I have a first rate malefic ( for my chart) Mr. Saturn in my 12th. You can imagine my results through out life... :61:

So how´s yours? :7: :7: :7:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
September 13, 2020 at 17:18
(Cancer) Anikey
Empty 12th, I sleep like a baby, needing a minimum of 9 hours - I go to bed at 8-9 pm and wake up at 4-5 am, so I am the morning person incarnate :61: :61:

I have had periods in life with disturbed sleep, yes, and my dreams are a topic on their own :2:
September 13, 2020 at 17:22
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Anikey
Mercury rules your 12th, sits in your 10th house... Do you dream about work? :61: :75:
September 13, 2020 at 17:22
(Pisces) bluerosepetals
My sleep is short, but very sound (lol the earthquake didn´t wake me up). I sleep between 6 and 8 hours on average, but I´m sometimes plagued by recurring nightmares. Possibly because Mars is the ruler of my 12th house.
September 13, 2020 at 17:24
(Cancer) Anikey » RohiniMoon
Hell NO :39: :39: :61:
September 13, 2020 at 17:26
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have a very routine sleep schedule. I sleep from 9 pm till 5 am. But it’s interrupted sleep. If it’s not a noise that wakes me up it’s my dreams. I’d think my Jupiter in the 12th would reflect an abundance of sleep but my Uranus conjunction would definitely leave it interrupted, I mean he is The Great Awakener after all :61:
September 13, 2020 at 17:29
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » bluerosepetals
Ah yeah, Blue, well sound sleep for 6 hours solid is muchhh better than waking consistently during said hours...the Older you get the more you appreciate *sound sleep. Lol
September 13, 2020 at 17:32
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » dani_mae1
Oh Dani, you´re one of those!! You get up a lot throughout the night...

I can sleep thought out the entire night without waking usually....when that happens I know I got some gooooooood sleep, homie. :4:

But still, my dreams are usually rather out there.
September 13, 2020 at 17:32
(Taurus) Milami
saturn,mars,moon in 12th house-Hard to fall asleep but when I do its like Im in coma,barely move.I dont have routine, I sleep 4,5,6 hours, and that is enough for me, because when I sleep a lot I feel fatigue and anxiety
September 13, 2020 at 17:33
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Anikey
"Hell NO"

:61:

You´re a routine sleeper, Ani. Your sleep schedule is that of a champ!
September 13, 2020 at 17:35
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Milami
Sa/Ma/Mo in the 12th?

How are the dreams?
September 13, 2020 at 17:37
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » RohiniMoon
Yes, I am. Kids did it to me, 13 years ago I was fine. But having an infant was difficult for me to get used to. My first daughter when she was just born and we were still in the hospital, they took her away from me because I got up so often to check on her I passed out, so to the nursery she went and I was a mess But it kinda set the tone for the next decade or so. I was always up listening for a kid, probably still am subconsciously though they all three independent and sleep restfully now. Not even a mommy I’m thirsty! Lol
September 13, 2020 at 17:37
(Libra) leorising
I have a moon as ruler of my 12th house, I sleep very well. I go to sleep 9 pm and wake up 6 am. I love to sleep :68: :7:
September 13, 2020 at 17:41
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » dani_mae1
Aww. That´s understandable....kids will do it for sure. You probably won´t be the same sleeper ever again....even when they move out as adults. There´s usually one parent who´s the compulsive checker - while the other is sleeping without a care in the world all night long. Lol
September 13, 2020 at 17:50
(Pisces) Nola_la
Sleeping is one of the best things in life for me :61: I am boring, I know...

Maybe it´s just :182: thing...

My 12th house is empty, I have Gemini on the cusp of 12th house and Lilith in 12th in Cancer...Don´t know how to understand it.

I need 8 or even 10 hours of sleep :6:
September 13, 2020 at 18:00
(Aries) ram_goat » Nola_la
Yep, 8 to 10 for me too..

I love to sleep. Resets the mind.
It´s nice to sleep about 7 or 8 hours at night
and have a short nap in the day if you can grab one..

A nap is actually better sleep sometimes that sleeping all night.
Why that is I have no idea.

Maybe it´s like lazy meditation. Dreams only rarely bother me.
There is something great about just thinking about nothing for
a while. Forget your cares, all of life´s bullshit... simply "be".

Mostly I forget my dreams because they are unimportant. Occasionally
I will have a dream with a message from a dead family member or someone else, those dreams have a special tone to them, unlike ordinary dreams.

Jupiter in 12th, for what it´s worth.
September 13, 2020 at 18:09
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
How does :157: 12th affect your sleep? I´ve always been a heavy sleeper, but like staying up late and also sleeping late. Even when I go to sleep early I usually like getting 8-9 hours sleep, 10 sometimes. I talk in my sleep, so they say, but dont usually remember what I´ve dreamed about. :157: :161: 12th house
September 13, 2020 at 18:09
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » ram_goat
The passed on relative dreams are common for me....I dream of my father frequently. They definitely stay close to my heart.
:80:

If I can get 10 hours of sleep, I know I would be in a great mood the next day. The more uninterrupted sleep you can get --- the better your disposition on life....lol atleast for that day!
September 13, 2020 at 18:17
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"I love to sleep. Resets the mind.
It´s nice to sleep about 7 or 8 hours at night
and have a short nap in the day if you can grab one.."

I wish I could take naps.

If I do, I´m done for the rest of the day. Never snap out of it.

Somehow I wasn´t like that when I lived in Greece though, where siestas were a matter of course. I´d sleep from about 1 to 3pm and be totally fine. Greek coffee does have a way of jolting you back to life though...
September 13, 2020 at 18:25
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sunnyshadow
I would say the 12th house in general matters -- the planet there or whenever it sits in a chart just gives you flavor of it...

12th house is about "escaping" one way we escape the conscious awareness everyday is through sleeping. Dayydreaming, etc....... Saturn here just gives a more disturbed sleep, usually through the dream state. :7:
September 13, 2020 at 18:25
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
I like to stay up late too. Hard for me to sleep before midnight.

I´m also not really fond of the morning "rush hours" when everyone is doing the exact same things.. say from 6am to 8am.

I can almost feel the conformity in my bones. Always hated that aspect
of modern society. I think it goes back to childhood.. everyone get up, get ready for school.. hustle and bustle..

I hate it still.
September 13, 2020 at 18:27
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Somehow I wasn´t like that when I lived in Greece though, where siestas were a matter of course. I´d sleep from about 1 to 3pm and be totally fine. Greek coffee does have a way of jolting you back to life though...

that is just about my speed, in an ideal world..

glass of wine before..

some coffee after..
September 13, 2020 at 18:29
(Aries) hh
yeah i was gonna say, you and the donald both have saturn in the 12th. apparently malefics in the 12th lead to disturbed sleep. trump apparently only needs a few hours of sleep. but youre saying you need a lot? or get disturbed sleep? donalds saturn is bad dignity but as ruler of the 6th creating a vipareet raj yog, right?

you know what blows my mind about the 12th? is it rules everything to do with the bed.
-sleep and dream in the bed
-sex in the bed
-12th rules hospitals, all you do is lay in the bed. die in the bed.
-at the funeral, they lay in a comfy bed (casket). then lay you in the ground 6ft under, and say ´rest in peace´.
-uttarabhadrapada, part of pisces, is last two legs of the funeral cot.

does anyone know why its 6ft under ground? curious now.
September 13, 2020 at 18:35
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » hh
yeah i was gonna say, you and the donald both have saturn in the 12th. apparently malefics in the 12th lead to disturbed sleep.

Thanks for putting me on blast. Me and the Donald. :61:

We also have the same nodal placement...and Mars placement..just different signs.

I´ve had significant dreams my entire life, dreams that were predicting events in my life that came to pass, very bad events. But only 1 person in my life is aware of these, because I told them after dreaming it and then they were there to witness what did end up happening, but other that I keep it to myself because I know most people just think people who say things like that are bsing or are some "woo woo" nutter. It´s not my case, but there´s no point in talking about those matters in the end. I received the messages before for whatever reasons, in my dream state, i believe as a way to "get me ready" ...because, boy, did I need it.

September 13, 2020 at 18:40
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » hh
September 13, 2020 at 18:40
(Aries) hh » RohiniMoon
yeah i have similar placements as donald, with our charts combined we can create the next great american president and maga.

so you have precognition or prophetic dreams, but is that linked to having saturn in the 12th? its one of those placements i dont know much about. you also have 12th lord in 11th, bhavat bhavam technique, 12th from the 12th, does that have something to do with it?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »