Vertex/NN conjunction

September 13, 2020 at 12:43 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
Vertex/NN conjunction
Could anyone shed some light on the transit NN conjunction with my natal Vertex, in my 8th? They are two degrees apart right now but will be sharing the same degree soon... What should I expect from such a transit?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 13, 2020 at 12:51
(Pisces) fishscales
Vertex supposedly represents where we let other people´s energy into our charts...

The conjunction occurs in the 8th house...

Maybe you´re about to get lucky... :4:
September 13, 2020 at 12:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What, that´s the first time I hear that? I thought it was fated experiences.

Are you man enough to PROVE this to me??

(jk, i´m just f´in with you :))
September 13, 2020 at 12:56
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
Ahahaha... From yyour keyboard to the universe´s ears, Fishscales, I sure hope you are right! :75: :75:
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
OK, a bit more of a serious answer...

Though I´m not letting go of the first one.. :2:

Maybe someone will come along that will help you along your positive developmental path...represented by the north node...

In the 8th house, it could be a bit hairy...harrowing...plumbing the depths type of experience...
(Cancer) Anikey » themagi
F..all you want, just tell me, IS it a fated experience?? :61: :61:
September 13, 2020 at 12:58
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
🤣🤣🤣 I don´t think those two answers are any different :3: :2:
September 13, 2020 at 13:05
(Pisces) fishscales » Anikey
Bahaha... Touche⚔️
September 13, 2020 at 13:12
(Pisces) fishscales » themagi
I usually go with the vertex representing "fated encounters" generally...

Forgot where I read about the "where you let other people´s energy into your chart" thing to be honest, but it always kind of resonated with me...one reason for that is that the vertex always appears in the western hemisphere of the chart... The "Libran" half of the chart...
September 13, 2020 at 13:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Vertex can be something simple that impacts your life at times and there other times their might be a catastrophic event. Usually a fated situation with certain relationships that might transform your life in either positive or negative experiences.

For example: Married and a third party interferes in your relationship when the Vertex is activates. Which you make a choice to create the chaos and crisis maybe to jump out of a long-term relationship on impulse and think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Which then three days later maybe this person says, "Sorry, not interested." And then your Marriage partner is all upset and you screw up your marriage.

There are endless scenario´s.

Maybe someone says, "Let´s get high and drunk." You get in a car and get in a car accident and created a crisis and chaos to learn not to drink and drive. You might have consequences with some kind of disability to remind you.

Maybe a professor walks in because it´s the beginning of the school year, and he just happens to have the right job for you and you go apply and get hired and love the job.

It´s usually a fated meeting that teaches you something to evolve with the North Node especially since that is what you´re evolving into.

Can be something quite simple as a book given to you for free in a bookstore.

Then you can see a lot of people who might be in the fires where obviously the Vertex has to be activated for those events to occur at some point in their charts since their not all in the same state and different towns, and might even deal with geographical location and the vertex and how the natal charts are affected.

Some are evacuated, some stay, and some get harmed.

Maybe some of the protestor´s or deaths of African American´s had the Vertex triggered in social media and why they are so magnified like George Floyd. A fated situation where it changes the masses.

Different of course for everyone. And some times nothing happens with the transit for some individuals.
September 13, 2020 at 13:17
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
He kind of teaches it quite well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 13, 2020 at 13:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anikey
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
See I known nothing about transits. Zilch. You are saying the North Node is in which sign again right now? And it´s transiting your Vertex in which sign with WHICH ASPECTS in the 8th?

Yes, I have NN conj Vertex conj Eris (goddess of discord) - my higher self is forcing me to have challenges in relationships (in general not romantic you 7th house noobs!) and breakthrough and forge my Aries individuality even in the face of opposition. Story o me loife :24: Fated encounters and disputes.

So gimme the sign of Vertex and NN and I can get a better picture. Obviously the NN and Vertex aspects matter duh!
September 13, 2020 at 13:34
(Cancer) Anikey » goldenlion32
Love this, Golden, a real cliffhanger... :39: and then that last line :61: :61:

So grateful - now I do have a better idea of what to (or not) expect! Tell me, how many degrees difference for the Vertex to be considered activated? They will be on the same degree from about September 20 to 30 but exact degrees and minutes (what is that called?) on September 28.

I will have a look at the video now - thanks!
September 13, 2020 at 13:41
Both in Gemini - Vertex at 23 35,that´s where Rahu is transiting at the moment so they are in a conjunction - two degree2apart at the moment but on the exact same position September 28 :4:
September 13, 2020 at 13:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anikey
=====
You´re fuc*ed! :22:

Well I´d interpret as is your jupietarean excesses (Sag) in the financial department (2nd House) must face the facts (Gemini) of whatever marriages or attachemnts (8th house) you are or have been previously in. Or it´s not about connections with others, but you are still asked to transform and face your shadow around these things by being a little less self-righteous and optimistic (Sagittarius) and a bit more exploratory and dealing with things rationally (Gemini).

Something fated will come in to make your lief a living hell (bwahahah) and force you to grow (NN) in this way.

Vertex in Gemini in 8th house could indicate fated communications in marriages....or transformations that require you to use your Mercury-function.
September 13, 2020 at 13:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Well hey, nothing like Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, Mars conjunct your Vertex in Capricorn! I think I´ve experienced them all. Kind of traumatic and dramatic at times, but hey, it should be smooth sailing now except for the regular personal planets time to time. I´m still alive! :61: :61: :61:
September 13, 2020 at 14:43
You crack me up, Magi :61: :61:

Noone has ever called me optimistic before, so thank you for it! And thanks for the insight, as always :1: you are on to something here, my cogs are whirring... (facepalm) now everything I say after what Fishscales said, sounds very, VERY wrong :61: :61: :61:
September 13, 2020 at 14:45
(Cancer) Anikey » goldenlion32
Can´t even imagine that :39: :39: and I can´t wait to be smooth sailing.... Well, until that Saturn return at least :61: :61:
September 13, 2020 at 15:14
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Ani i strongly advice you to watch this video.
YouTube
YouTube
September 13, 2020 at 15:28
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
Thanks Prometheus, will do! :74:
September 14, 2020 at 12:07
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
Finally, my question about how a vertex is triggered or activated is answered! :75: thank you :1:

That just leaves the question of how a yod is activated :61:
September 14, 2020 at 12:25
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
You are welcome. Actually i didnt know anything about vertex and I also learnt from Maxine Taylor. :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »