Saturn in Pisces in the 6th

September 9, 2020 at 14:10 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) MuCancri
Saturn in Pisces in the 6th
Could this placement be interpreted as a desire to escape work ( of any kind ) ? Or to dissolve boundaries related to working?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 11, 2020 at 03:01
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I would do good to study music, music is in the dream world for me so extra sleep makes sense as an escape from work; Sometimes not taking a dumb job is a sign of sanity. You have done a lot before, with evolved positions for five of your planets! :33: Don´t let the pull of aptitude rip you apart like it did Stephen Craig Paddock!
September 11, 2020 at 07:43
(Leo) Anni23
I find myself relating to your question for two reasons- 1 I have my 6th house in Pisces, 2 Saturn is at the very end of my 5th house but in Aquarius which is almost in the 6th and I wonder too if Saturn in Aquarius is somewhat of a reversal of how Saturn should function, or at least from what I have read.
September 11, 2020 at 22:31
(Leo) Jericho
Maybe. I have Saturn in Pisces in the 6th house.
I also see it as my will to make order in the chaos of life.
September 11, 2020 at 22:52
(Cancer) MuCancri » Jericho
Had a similar idea with this one as well.
September 11, 2020 at 22:53
(Cancer) MuCancri » IIyyaarr13
Thank you for this!
September 11, 2020 at 22:54
(Cancer) MuCancri » Anni23
I’ve never heard of Aquarius doing this, do you have any references I could study, would love to learn more
September 11, 2020 at 23:33
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Anni23
Sentenced to 15 years with :181: :157: children as an impressionable child, had I complained about being socially promoted with the :181: :157: group I would have gotten myself into unnecessary trouble!
Knickkname Ancient_Astrology who keeps us meditating on the Thema Mundi would tell you that :181: is the "sole" property of :157:!
September 12, 2020 at 02:48
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
Everything I´ve read so far about :157: in :182: is not that encouraging. Saturn is all about structure and boundaries, and Pisces is all about being boundless and all-encompassing. So right off the bat, we´re dealing with a major contradiction.

I honestly think :182: is one of the most, if not THE most, debilitating position for Saturn, even more so than :174:, where he is in detriment.
The reason for this is because :157: is the force that keeps our existence grounded in cold harsh reality, subject to the laws of time and space and all that good stuff. :182: is in the realm of both :156: and :159:, the realm of fantastical dreams and boundless escapism.

In other words, Saturn has absolutely no power there.
The realm of Neptune is where logic and common sense go to die and reality pulls some sick contortionist shit and begins to unfold on itself. We can´t expect :157: to make sense out of that which is inherently senseless.

So the way I interpret :157: in :182: is, basically, either having a very weak sense of responsibility, or having rather unrealistic, misguided, "out there" ideas, concerning matters of the house it is located in.

So yes, I think it could definitely manifest as a desire to get out of work and/or slacking off.
September 12, 2020 at 02:51
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » Anni23
"and I wonder too if Saturn in Aquarius is somewhat of a reversal of how Saturn should function, or at least from what I have read."

Don´t think so. :157: IS, after all, the traditional ruler of :181:. The way I see it, :157: there would just tend to be more forward-thinking and looking towards the future than in contrast to :180:, where it would be more concerned with preserving what´s already been established and proven to work.
September 12, 2020 at 10:21
(Leo) Anni23 » MuCancri
Well as Saturn is the planet of discipline and it shows us the lessons we need to learn and Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, which usually is unconventional, it´s kind of the opposite in nature to Saturn. Along with other aspects in my chart and I also have my 6th house in Pisces I feel this definitely makes sense for me.
Anyway my point was that my Saturn could be acting in a similar way to yours in Pisces.

(*however I should say that from what I have read Saturn is a middle planet and may not have a strong impact on someone unless it is strongly positioned in a chart with several aspects/Also it´s generational)

Quote from the site, although it doesn´t go into depth-
"People with Saturn in Aquarius strive for a complex system of life rules because they somehow want to combine freedom with order."

More info..
https://horoscopes.lovetoknow.com/n…

https://astrologyyard.com/saturn/…
September 12, 2020 at 11:24
(Leo) Jericho » Neon_Mage
I agree.

But placed in the 6th house (Virgo) :157: can be very methodic and force the person to be schematic and precise.
For me, it´s like the inner voice that prevents me from "let me go". I´m always alert and I find very difficult to meditate (Neptune)

It´s a very strange position.
September 12, 2020 at 13:17
(Leo) Anni23 » Neon_Mage
Well perhaps the modern characterisation of Aquarius seems a bit off the traditional perception/character of Saturn. I mean using the tropical system Uranus rules it. Also as your right many of the characteristics of Aquarius are very different from those in Capricorn.
September 12, 2020 at 13:30
(Leo) Anni23 » Neon_Mage
Yes I have read that too, however I have also read several other things saying a- that Saturn is a malefic planet and b- that it shouldn´t be considered purely in negative terms as it is meant to show us how we can discipline ourselves.

Also having said that even following that original logic of supposed "debilitating" planets/positions a lot of signs are actually quite contradictory and therefore could be considered to be negative positions simply because of that. I don´t think that all perceived "negative" positions should be automatically assumed as having negative effect however. As sometimes very different energies can be combined to create a greater effect but it is for us to decide that.

And equally I would view Saturn in Capricorn as debilitating because that person could be consumed by his/her work and forget everything else. And perhaps pisces could be an escape at least from that mentality. Besides which that position may endow someone with an urge to help people in their career/or be an artist.
September 12, 2020 at 13:51
(Leo) Anni23 » Jericho
Right so do you think that the planet or the house position have more influence? I mean also your 6th house is in Pisces too
September 13, 2020 at 11:44
(Leo) Jericho » Anni23
Yes, I think the house is very important.

I mean, try to imagine how difficult would be having Saturn in Pisces but in the XII house. Or the VIII.

Having it in the 6th let the planet express his energy in a better way then having it in other difficult houses (to me).
September 13, 2020 at 12:47
(Pisces) fishscales
Saturn is about following the rules.

Pisces is not really a sign associated with rules...but there are still rules. They are just different rules than other signs.

The 6th house rules over health, work, and daily routine.

Hope this helps.
September 13, 2020 at 13:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Neon_Mage
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
All sort of true (the debilition of Saturn in Pisces) BUT......we have to factor in that a Venus in Virgo and Scorpio (detriment/fall), for example, have qualities in relationships no other Venus has.

Everytime I heard doom and gloom about a specific placement i know in my heart it´s horseshit. God doesn´t create us with "shitty" placements for no reason. That placement has something to offer others do not.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »