Your Moon Sign - Your Family Karma

September 8, 2020 at 14:30 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Your Moon Sign - Your Family Karma
I found all of these to be pretty accurate for myself and others....what do you think? :74:

especially the cancer moon

------

The Moon is a feminine celestial body, showing us its beautiful face to us in different phases and forms, like in the pagan maiden-mother-crone Triple Goddess. She embodies all aspects of the universal feminine energy – soft but powerful, gentle but effective. She offers us a sacred connection to the darkest nights of our soul – our subconscious world, our true spiritual depth, and our reason for reincarnating on Earth.

Our Moon Sign shows what we bring from past lives – all those things we learnt and all those other things we are yet to explore, understand and absorb. Our Moon sign gives us hints about our earlier experiences, good and bad, loving and fearful, compassionate and rejecting. She embodies our renewed life purpose, as we descend on Earth again. She creates the outlines of our karma for this lifetime. And like the Moon, our lifelong karma waxes and wanes from time to time.

Moon in Aries
Moon in Aries people tend to be born to empowered, and sometimes dominant, mothers. Their life karma asks them to grow up fast to become emotionally independent. As adults, they have intense and spontaneous emotions. They are never boring, but the intensity isn’t for the fainthearted! They may need a lot of attention from the people in their lives, especially from their love interests. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, Moon in Aries people are advised to attend to the child within, accepting its vulnerabilities and “child-like” thoughts and emotions with an open heart.

Realized self: Passionate, sensitive, mature, has clear direction
Shadow: Demanding, tactless, too intense

Moon in Taurus
Moon in Taurus people tend to be born to relatively stable families. They have regular schedules and family members who are there for them to the bets of their ability. As adults, they look for the same in relationships – long term togetherness. They are sensual and affectionate. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, Moon in Taurus people must dig deeper to see beyond their desire for long-term comfort. Perhaps learn to take a chance from time to time. Explore new things, challenge the status-quo, open themselves to other cultures and spiritual practices.

Realized self: Committed, stable, able to take educated risks
Shadow: Stubborn, inflexible about life choices, chooses material comfort over real purpose

Moon in Gemini
Moon in Gemini people tend to be born to emotionally unavailable or overly intellectual mothers. Their karma makes it challenging for them to learn to emotionally connect early in life. As adults, they make great theorizers, debaters, and philosophers, but people who are close to them may find them shallow, or simply “not at home.” To help unfold their soul’s true calling, they are advised to enter and explore their own emotional depth, little by little, learning to experience, accept and even embrace all emotions, without labeling them as good or bad. They must connect to their heart-space.

Realized self: Great sense of humor, ability to feel everything but stay detached if needed, thought leader
Shadow: Superficial, inconsistent, not connected to life and others

Moon in Cancer
Moon in Cancer people are born to mothers with whom they have a powerful karmic bond from previous lives. This bond makes it very difficult for them to attain psychological independence – there’s always some entanglement with the mother. As adults, they want to form deep relationships, as that’s what they are used to. This can come across as needy and overbearing for some people. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, they must learn to fully individuate – understand that it’s okay to have personal choices, thoughts and goals that differ from those of loved ones.

Realized self: The Great Mother – nurturing yet wild and independent
Shadow: needy, calculating, self-doubting

Moon in Leo
Moon in Leo people tend to be born to mothers who are concerned with outer beauty, outer looks and impressing others in their communities. As adults, they look for romantic partners who they can be proud of and even show off. They might resort to criticism if the people around them aren’t living to the best of their ability. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, Moon in Leo people must bridge the gap between pretended grandiosity and actual vulnerability. They can bring their extraordinary gifts to the world when they accept their ordinary humanness.

Realized self: Warm, all-accepting, successful, authentic
Shadow: Proud, pretentious, narcissistic

Moon in Virgo
Moon in Virgo people may have a penchant for love triangles. As a child, they may have a much deeper relationship with one parent than the other. As adults, they find it difficult to express their intense emotions. In the hearts, they “stay” in relationships long after they’re finished. They may experience unrequited love, or fall in love with someone who’s, in some way, not fully available. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, they must accept their own loving and hating. It would serve them to find balance in life in general, and in their love lives in particular.

Realized self: Unconditional lover, supportive, loyal
Shadow: Lonely, difficulty in relationships, disconnected

Moon in Libra
Moon in Libra people tend to be born to mothers who are indifferent to their children’s emotional needs. Moon in Libra learn to put others’ needs first, without realizing they neglected their own emotions. At some point in their lives, this may take them deep into depression. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, it would serve to connect with the child within. To understand what the little girl/boy within needs and to do what it takes to meet those needs. Moon in Libra people must work to learn to be there for themselves, so they can be authentic, instead of people-pleaser.

Realized self: Authentic, honest, reliable, exhibits true self-expression
Shadow: Dependent, has difficulty putting foot down, lacks strong sense of self

Moon in Scorpio
Old souls, Moon in Scorpio people tend to be born to challenging situations – perhaps an absent mother, a mother who passes away too early, or a mother whom they couldn’t trust for very real reasons. They have the karmic wisdom and awareness to deal with such situations, but it isn’t easy. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, they must learn to trust intimacy. That relationships aren’t forever, but it’s okay to go deep still. That life itself is a fleeting endeavor, but depth is worth it. And that, sometimes it’s okay to let go of a relationship if it isn’t working out.

Realized self: Loyal, deep, intense, truly present, powerful presence
Shadow: consumed by doubt, controlling, distrustful

Moon in Sagittarius
Moon in Sagittarius people tend to be born to mothers who aren’t just another member of the society. They may be very eccentric, a wild hippie, or a very religious person. They stand out in some way. As adults, Moon in Sagittarius people change their minds all the time, and they can adapt to any other culture or country. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, they must learn to develop roots and a sense of belonging. It would serve them to find their own life philosophy and stick to it for a while. To create consistency in their thoughts and life experience.

Realized self: Accepting, understanding, stable, consistent Shadow: Unpredictable, flakes out, ungrounded

Moon in Capricorn
Moon in Capricorn people tend to be born to environments that may be emotionally unstable or even abusive. They learn to protect themselves at a young age, sometimes by closing their hearts. As adults, they find it difficult to let go and simply be. They don’t like being vulnerable. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, Moon in Capricorn people must accept that we’re all vulnerable and that it’s okay. They must explore the treasures that come with having true intimacy, and that there’s pleasure in both giving and receiving. It would serve them to trust their hearts.

Realized self: Committed, loving, protective, understanding
Shadow: Distant, unloving, tough

Moon in Aquarius
Moon in Aquarius people are born to mothers who offer conditional love. As adults, they are very forward-thinking, letting everyone be, but not getting too close to any particular person. They think about love rather than feeling it. They are open to new experiences, but these experiences seldom find the emotional depth they are craving deep down. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, it would serve Moon in Aquarius people to express who they are, exactly as they are, and to learn to be received by others. Working on self-acceptance would also help.

Realized self: open to all, nonjudgmental, can take humanity forward
Shadow: Unreachable, inauthentic, offers conditional love

Moon in Pisces
Moon in Pisces people tend to be born to mothers who are too emotional. They may have addictions and/or other difficulties in their relationship to life. As adults, Moon is Pisces people may find it challenging to find a solid base in life. They may have too many dreams, but not enough action to make them come true. They may give too much in relationships. They may not read other people’s intentions well, either. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, it would help them to find grounding through a stable living situation and a job. Breathing exercises would help too.

Realized self: Strong and flexible at the same time, loving, intuitive
Shadow: Wrong intuitions, poor boundaries, flighty

:68:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
September 8, 2020 at 15:06
(Cancer) Anikey
Not a lot was true for my Moon in Taurus, I am actually quite impulsive and take chances often...my Moon is afflicted so maybe that´s why.... Long-term togetherness is still just a dream :12:
September 8, 2020 at 15:15
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Anikey
I am actually quite impulsive

Sounds a lot like your moon in Aries in Vedic .,wouldn´t ya say? That sound more like your family?
September 8, 2020 at 15:17
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » RohiniMoon
I would say to check both moon signs..... If western doesn´t sound quite right ---- look to your Vedic moon sign.
September 8, 2020 at 15:24
(Cancer) Anikey » RohiniMoon
You know what... YES! I am finding out a lot of Aries qualities. I was especially Aries-like as a child, that was extreme :61: hence the SN in Aries as well.

You are my light bringer, Rohini :80:
September 8, 2020 at 15:25
(Taurus) RowanBun
Moon in Taurus is more accurate for me than Gemini, though both are mostly true. My mom has her own issues but she is very caring. My childhood was definitely not stable but I did have people around who were loving. People do sometimes see me as "not at home" or disconnected and other times I am attentive and caring. I am definitely stubborn, which I work on, but the rest of those shadow aspects I haven´t seen much in myself for awhile. This all seems pretty accurate to me thank you for sharing :84: :80:
September 8, 2020 at 15:26
(Aquarius) easierwithpractice
Mooon in Virgo.

rings true
September 8, 2020 at 15:28
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Rohini thank you so much very good subject :15:
My moon in Leo tropical and in cancer sidereal and i want to share my thoughts sincerely.
I am very proud person. I love to enjoy with people like going to picnic , make barbecue , going to cinema , dancing in club , drinking something in cafe. I love to enjoy in life. I am really very generous person and when i started to learn astrology i understood my generosity mostly from my Leo moon. I love children so much and i play with them like children. I live sunny days and sun and when there is colour and rainy , that day my moon is low. My mother loves to be loved and in our neighborhood everybody loves my mom. She has so many friends and likes to be loved and she quarrel with me so much because my sun and Uranus square with my moon , she always want to attract attention but she doesn´t like me to take all attention when i speak with people. My mom is also very proud and generous and she likes to give people what she does. For example she cooks something and share with neighboors. I am very honoured and proud person. I never hurt someone but when someone try to look down me it will be not good day for that person :4: i am very dramatic person and also i in university played role in theater. Everybody says i have very good actor skills. I like to make people laugh and enjoy. I have good memory. :1:
September 8, 2020 at 15:35
(Pisces) bluerosepetals
Moon in Taurus sounds like me, although I´m not that affectionate (probably because of Vedic Venus in Capricorn :4:). Only if I feel comfortable. My family was also relatively stable, my parents did everything to preserve the family despite difficulties. I keep friendships from childhood which is nice, but it also means that I drag dead-end relationships for way too long. Takes me ages to make a decision.
September 8, 2020 at 15:43
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I forgot to say my mood is very stable. İ am not a person my mood everytime change up and down. That is why i believe Leo moon fits me really. I have great self confidence but i am not sure it is because of moon in Leo. Another thing when i meet someone in first time always I give great impression. İ know many things have effects on it not moon in Leo only my mars is in Leo and sun in Scorpio and because of mutual reception i am very hard person even for myself. :1: seriously. So many fixed traits actually are not good. I have not big ego because it seems so stupid to me. Sometimes my ego wants to wake up but i put it in its bed :1:
September 8, 2020 at 15:49
(Leo) Anni23
Ohh wow this is very accurate.. two of my friends with cancer moons are very emotional and intuitive and one seems very needy towards her mother.. And the Leo moon! God that´s worse than a Leo sun 😁😂 very critical person. And of course my Virgo moon 😐 very much emotional control & restraint 😁 and the Scorpio moon is sooo intense lol. Also I knew a libra moon who had crippling social anxiety and self doubt
September 8, 2020 at 16:34
Ani - I already know you are the type of person who is very Arian. I knew you´d resonate more with that. :4:

Was/is your mother very dominant and the go getter type?
September 8, 2020 at 16:39
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Promethean_Soul
Cancer moon in sidereal though.... The people I know with this 10000 percent do rely on their mother for their psychological dependence. I have seen it.......and its worded perfectly. It´s almost like their mothers presence automatically calms their soul. Very weird, but very true. They are ALWAYS closer to their mother --- more than father. No matter the gender.

Taurus rings very true for me. Stable, and routine. Always what I´m used too....I don´t do too well with change. :172:
September 8, 2020 at 16:56
Yes, she is a Scorpio and her superpower is silence...we have a saying "silent waters erode the shores"... Yes, dominant, the great wall of china :61:
September 8, 2020 at 17:16
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » RohiniMoon
Rohini my mom is always depend on me. :1: sometimes i tell her in this life i will not be with her all time. She always feels absent without me. Actually i never felt very close to my mom and i have with her very low emotional connection. She always ask me what to do and she always tell me her plans and try to learn my thoughts. And moon in Leo like your sun is your leader. And in your case Rohini i respect your belief vedic astrology but for me you are Gemini moon. Because you like to communicate and you are expert of that and this makes me feel good. And it is very quite Gemini moon style. :1:
I have good emphaty with people but i am not like crying baby and for emotionally depressed , I know cancer moon people and their traits very strange to me. My moon parallel Saturn that is why my moon is like in capricorn and i am really very good to control my feelings. And my moon´s dramatic qualities must be seen in real this is a website we write, moon is mood and believe me i am Leo moon. Very warm and always make jokes and make people laugh. Here i try to be serious actually i am serious person but i love to make jokes. :1:
And about vedic astrology it is your field and i am not expert about that. In vedic astrology when they make interpration with planets and nakshatras they are mostly true but with planets and debiliations are mostly not fit. People are not satisfied with tropical zodiac because there are very serious matters in it. For example if someone was born in southern hemisphere then what will happen because in that part it is another season. Another problem is exaltation and debiliation problems. For example they say Jupiter exalts in cancer 15 but it exalts in sidereal and now it is in leo. Venus debiliates in virgo but from my findings many celebrities have Venus virgo and it is sidereal Leo constellation and i believe Venus best work in Leo constellation because Venus is all about love , art , drama. That is why ancient astrologers say Venus works best in 5th house and it fits with Venus in Leo.
Sorry Rohini i talked too much but i have my own theory and it is combination of tropical and sidereal :1:
September 8, 2020 at 17:21
Lol. Well, I know my life and my self. I am not like a Gemini moon, at all. In my real life & my family history- my Vedic chart is the chart that resonates with me and my family.

I have used the Vedic system for over 6 years now , it´s been effective for me and everyone in my real life. 1000 percent down. I have never ran into anything that didn´t fit regarding transits, dashas ...anything. It all fits. It all works.

also, your physical appearance does count here as well.. gemini´s are very thin and wiry. Very "airy" in physical attributes. I´m not
September 8, 2020 at 17:26
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » RohiniMoon
For anyone curious on more Vedic concepts....the paragraphs below deal with and show curses / karmic debt you will find in your chart....it´s long, but very interesting.

According to the Vedic astrology system, astrology closely linked with the past lives accumulated karmas which get manifested in the present life. The whole theory of the Vedic Astrology surrounds around the belief of karma’s, reincarnation and the concept of Moksha. Whereas karakas of the pending karmas are Saturn, Rahu/Ketu, and Ketu is mainly seen for moksha, detachment, and rejection in this life regarding material prosperity. Rahu is mainly seen for all sort of desires that are pending from the past life and Saturn is majorly seen for all sort of karmas, either it is ongoing, collected from past or it is form of new karmas whereas nodes are seen for the dispense of dynamic karmas when their transits and Dasha’s get active. According to Sideral system of Indian astrology, It is believed that a soul has to wait for the exact constellation of stars before it takes birth in this world from the mother womb. Karma theory states that type of life one person enjoy in this present life purely depends on the “Sanchit Karma” (accumulated deeds of past lives) that one soul has gathered from the many of the soul journies. Vedic astrology is only a unique science that considers the effects of accumulated deeds of the past life. It has been seen that various Dasha system’s those are devised in Vedic astrology used for “unfolding one’s karma in the past”. Any major change in the Dasha system can bring good or bad results depending on one’s karmic records or total baggage one carries from earlier lives.

For tracing past life pending karmas Vedic astrology gives much emphasis on the concept of “Rinanu- Bandhan” (past life debts) in relationships to see whom we have pending karmas attached with. This clearly indicates that the relationship we make in the form of friend’s or enemies or any sort of close relationship we keep purely depends on the upon past life debts. Which means no one comes in a person’s life without any reason. Every relationship is interlinked with each other by some means because of the past connections, some times we called them those relations as karmic relations or sometimes soul relations. If one keeps making relations and keep making contacts with people those he feels that he is so attached with somehow means that person karma is still pending and he has to finish it till it is not finished. It means, if someone keeps coming repeatedly in someone life or if one is not able to resolve some unfinished issues, then it means person or issues are linked with some karmic baggage of past lives.
Even the fortune or downfall one shares in his married or career life or luck with someone, which clearly indicated that such a relationship is developing in this life because of past debts. It is also has been seen that at same times someone becomes good for the other.
Now the question arises why we human being has to face such type of situations in our life with each other ? what is the reason behind this? According to the Vedic astrology system, we have two reasons; either there is pending karma with the person which is native carried forwarded from the past or one is facing issues in this life due to the curses one get via his bad deeds. These “doshas” usually cause problems in having children, having trouble in making good relationship with either husband or wife, one may face severe career-related issues i.e no stability in the career, no financial security or stability even after having good married life or good job.

Our Scriptures has mentioned various such doshas that are mentioned in BPHS. Though in the current article we will not discuss reasons for curses or debts. our motive is to decode the reasons for pending karmas by various techniques via natal chart. some of those doshas or curses mentioned in BPHS are as mentioned below :

1) Curses of snakes: This curse is indicated by the placement and strength of the Rahu in the natal chart. Effects of this curse give childlessness, fear from snakes and snake bites. This curse originates due to the killing of snakes in past lives. Root house for this curse is to been seen from the 5th house.

1) Curses of father: This curse is indicated by the placement and strength of the Sun in the horoscope which gets triggered in the natal chart due to wrongs done to father or due to the suffering of souls of forefathers. It gives issues of childlessness, uneasy relationships with father in the current life, untimely death of father and lack of happiness from father. To understand this curse or debt one has to see 5th, 9th and 10th house.

3) Curses of mother: This curse is indicated by the placement and strength of the Moon in the natal chart. This may happen due to ill-treatment with mother in past life. It gives issues of childlessness, problematic relationship with mother in the current life, unhappiness from mother, the untimely death of the mother. We have to see the Influences on the 4th, 5th house and moon with nodes to understand the curse.

4) Curses of brother: According to the Vedic astrology this curse has to be seen from the placement and strength or weakness of mars and Jupiter.whereas for younger brother planet Mars has to be seen and Jupiter for elder brother.Though in Nadi we see elder brother via Saturn. It gives problem in childlessness, difficult relationship with brothers, problems from brothers and lack of cordial relations with brother. To understand the curse we need to decode the placement of 3rd, 11th and 5th house along with affliction on Mars and Jupiter either via nodes or via Saturn.

5) Curses of maternal relations: For maternal relations, we need to check affliction on mercury and Saturn. It will give difficult relationship with maternal relations and we need to check affliction on 5th house and mercury, Saturn.

6) Curses of Spiritual Persons: To see curse of spiritual person we need to see affliction on Jupiter. It majorly gives problem in childlessness, problems from teachers, unhappiness, slow growth in life, stuck life, and general dissatisfaction in life, etc. We need to see the affliction on the 9th and 5th house along with Jupiter and their lordship condition.

7) Curses of the wife (or women): To see the curse or debt from females or wife one has to see the condition of the planet Venus. Any affliction on the planet venus via Nodes, Saturn or mars have majorly seen for the activation of the curse. The placement of Venus in the natal and divisional chart is important to understand the curse. It majorly gives effect problem in childlessness, difficulty in getting married, problems from wife or women, the possibility of divorce, defamation from women, etc. The most important house to be considered is the 7th house/lord.

8) Curses of Evil spirits: To see curse from the evil Spirits we need to see the planetary placement of the Rahu and Ketu in the natal chart. Generally, Role of the Nodes and Bhadhaka Graha, their lord and placement have key roles in identifying the curse from the evil spirits. It gives major problem in mental setup of the native, it gives fear from unknown and majorly fear of ghosts. we need to see the conditions of Moon, Saturn, the 5th house and the fifth lord in the natal chart along with Bhadhaka Graha and lord
September 8, 2020 at 17:29
That is good news. İ hope i can take advantage of your vedic astrology knowledge. İ without prejudice try to learn astrology from many fields. İ shared with you my observation about your moon fits Gemini moon. But as yours said you know yourself better than anybody in the world as nobody can know me better than i know myself. I think you will help me about vedic astrology :1:i will not ask you many many questions just some critical things enough for me :1:
September 8, 2020 at 17:37
Sure...we can talk Vedic. ;)

Also, I think you´re misreading my communication on why you see it from the moon..but in reality, what you are saying about my communication comes from my Mercruy in Leo in my 10th house. Mercury rules communication and in Leo it does enjoy communicating :27:

September 8, 2020 at 17:39
This is a great idea, Rohini, it would be awesome for us to learn about Vedic concepts so you can start Vedic teaching/sharing threads :12:
September 8, 2020 at 17:41
That is why i combine both system. Because i saw Venus in virgo most celebrities and it is Leo constellation how fits with Venus. Art , drama and Venus loves to love and being love. I am in vedic astrology is not enough and i will take advantage of you Rohini :5: i know your busy with communications bit i am sure you will help me about some subjects. :1:
September 8, 2020 at 17:43
I kind of did when I first joined here a lot more often but stopped when I saw not many here are interested/follow, so I just kind of kept it to myself but I have a lot of Vedic information..man, so much I have read / researched over the years.....it´s fascinating stuff :27:
September 8, 2020 at 17:48
Well, Prometheus and I are knowledge-hungry like hounds :61:so you will have two loyal readers :80: :75:
September 8, 2020 at 17:51
(Aries) nutelina
Well you know our Moon, I just wish I had what was prescribed to me! :47: :85:
September 8, 2020 at 17:56
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
İ want to eat and eat knowledge why? Because my asc Sagittarius and ruler Jupiter is in cancer. Jupiter expands and my Sagittarian knowledge in cancer become knowledge hungry person :4: and your Jupiter is also in cancer. You see anikey maybe jupiter in cancer means knowledge hungriness :4:
September 8, 2020 at 17:56
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess
Thank youuu Rohini both of the informations were super interesting karma is a difficult part of he chart ,that’s why we have to know where to heal :79: :12: The both Sagittarius and vedic Scorpio are true for me they both have influence.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »