dominant planet

September 8, 2020 at 12:49 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) DaphneFleur
dominant planet
Hello, I´m Bebe, I wanted to know if anyone can tell me how to find the dominant planet of the birth chart

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 9, 2020 at 17:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There isn´t a fixed, standard way to determine dominance; because it depends on so many different factors which can´t be "computed" automatically, but that requires integration and intuition. And no automatic system can possibly do that.

But even the best astrologer in the whole world would not be able to decide for you which planet(s) is/more more dominant. That´s something that only you yourself can decide, ultimately.

But my guess would be Mercury and Uranus.

But because your Mercury is "wounded" (as shown by its opposition to Chiron from the 2nd), it is possible that you are a bit shy, private, and with a tendency to keep things to yourself. Besides, Mercury is retrograde, which contribute to those manifestations.

Chiron being in your 2nd house (in Whole Signs Houses) - the house of self-esteem and self-confidence - while being opposite to a retrograde Mercury, is another indicator of difficulties on the subject of communication.

Mars (passion, drive, energy, etc) is also in the 2nd and conjunct Chiron (wounds). This could indicate, perhaps, not feeling energetic, courageous, and motivated enough, and Mars´ opposition to Mercury, usually indicates a bad-tempered that get triggered very easily.

Fortunately, you are a Sun-Jupiter conjunction which helps a lot in being more noble, kind, and forgiving. But as Jupiter (faith, hope, optimisism) is in an enemy sign (Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, is the enemy of Jupiter) and is opposite Chiron, it is very possible that this makes you a bit pessimistic about life and about your future.

Because of all of the above - and because you are still so young - it is very possible that you would be scratching your head, haha, about my statement that perhaps Mercury and Uranus are your most dominant planets. Like, "What the hell is he talking about? Have him lost his mind?", hahaha.

But I bet that you love to study mysticism, the occult, astrology, etc; and that you love to "solve mysteries" and watch detective series, haha. I bet that your level of curiosity is way beyond the level of your friends, haha. I bet that you are even "obsessed", haha, with some subjects, digging all you can about them, and perhaps your friends are like, "Why are you into that weird stuff?", haha.

I also bet that you are a rebel with your own mind about everything, and that your parents used (I bet they still do, haha) to pull their hair because you were soooo stubborn and so individualistic, and so difficult to "control". You always wanted to do things your own way, didn´t you? :-))).

Of course, having a wounded ( conjunct to Chiron) Mars (courage), it is very possible that your rebellious personality was suppressed by others and even by yourself. Like, perhaps you didn´t (or still don´t) feel strong enough to "fight back", and to impose your will.

Well, the above last 3 paragraphs are all about Mercury and Uranus.

Of course, astrology is only about possibly/probable scenarios, so I might not be totally correct about some (or all, haha) of my assumptions.

Anyway, what do you think about Uranus and Mercury? I am curious, :-).
September 9, 2020 at 17:32
(Gemini) DaphneFleur » Davis212
Is true!
September 9, 2020 at 17:36
but mars has not been suppressed
September 9, 2020 at 17:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » DaphneFleur
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Is true"

Great! :15:
September 9, 2020 at 17:41
=====
"...but mars has not been suppressed"

That´s great! I am glad, you rebel spirit, :-) :29: :15:
September 9, 2020 at 17:41
September 9, 2020 at 18:02
=====
Sure; anytime! :29:
May 10, 2021 at 09:26
(Gemini) Lena_Castro
to find your chart ruler you must look at your rising sign and the planet it rules. So for example, my rising is in Scorpio, scorpio rules mars and Pluto. Your chart ruler/planet you are affected by is Pluto. To see how it plays out and affects you look to which house pluto and or mars lies in.
March 29, 2022 at 11:27
(Pisces) JoSanPisces » Davis212
-> But because your Mercury is "wounded" (as shown by its opposition to Chiron from the 2nd), it is possible that you are a bit shy, private, and with a tendency to keep things to yourself.

You described me, and I have a similar position on my map. Look, it´s things like this that make me take astrology more seriously every day. :15:
March 29, 2022 at 11:53
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Davis didn´t add :154: when he made a run for it!
The Natural air-sign rulers, usually but not always shown as green are all in their Rulerships!
March 29, 2022 at 12:24
(Taurus) Orionys
If you´re unsure about the main planets ruling your birth chart, you can use a planet calculator ;)

In a general way, your dominant planets will be the planets which will form a higher number of aspects with other planets. I could try to study more deeply your chart ir you want, but at a first sight, i would tell that your main planets are mercury, uranus and venus. Feel free to ask me if you have some other questions :3: I will try to answer as well as I can :2:
March 29, 2022 at 13:15
(Gemini) DaphneFleur » Orionys

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »