Sag MC...what does it mean??!

September 7, 2020 at 11:39 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Sim_
Sag MC...what does it mean??!
Hey all,

I’ve spent a large chunk of my professional career feeling like I’m on the wrong path. This year, I’ve been trying to figure out a career that i would find satisfying and appropriate for my skill set. Was hoping to use my chart as a starting point and wondered if anyone had any guidance :)

Chart attached! Thanks in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 8, 2020 at 02:00
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I give 30 degrees for EVERY house w/o exception which means a large part of your social house is devoured by your house of dreams! Very few of us are truly doing the work we were meant to do! :41:
I am impressed by your quintiles and biquintiles; That means creativity and power!
Go someplace where impotence is the exception and not the rule!
September 8, 2020 at 09:14
(Pisces) Sim_ » IIyyaarr13
Thank you for this! I have never looked at the quintile and biquintile aspects before.
September 8, 2020 at 12:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sim_
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well....your North Node (zone of expansion beyond ego-insistances) REALLY wants to actualize Neptunian qualities. That´s what quintiles and biquiniles are - aspects indicating deep desire to be actualized.

Your North Node in the first house indicates you might be too focused on practical relationships (Virgo in the 7th)...and your destiny wants you to learn to be more by yourself...in the land of Pisces :)

Pisces/Neptune is creativity and spirituality as you know.

Your Sun is also conjunct you NN, so self-focus is further emphasized.

Sag MC means you´ll have to allign with Sag energy to find carreer fulfilmment. This could be philosophy, "fun", humor, travelling etc....and then the house the ruler of Sag is in (Jupiter), dictates in which area of life this is bound to happen. In your case that´s the second house in Taurus. 2nd house relates to money, personal values and talents. Your Moon is already there....trying to be all independent n shit (Moon in Aries)....so I´m guessing self-sufficiency is a really important theme for you in this life. So MC ruler in the 2nd, might indicate a carreer centered around sensual pleasures (also 2nd house thing)...or around business perhaps....always with that Sag bent.

Astrology is about self-awareness. So it´s more about these labels I´m putting forth ringing a bell. Does any of this resonate?

Mars and Saturn and Neptune in the 12th, show a high likelihood of you focusing your doing behind closed doors, in isolationg. Which is in line iwth your NN in 1st theme and the 2nd house self-reliance aspect. Also Aqua ASC.....as Aquarius ASC is a path of uniqueness and individuality.

Let me know how that sounded, and what thoughts come up in relation to that. Are your passions in any way related to any of what I wrote?
September 9, 2020 at 11:54
(Pisces) Sim_ » themagi
Thank you so much for this analysis!

I definitely resonate with the theme around self-sufficiency being an important theme in this life for me. This year has been interesting for me, being in isolation more than usual has definitely brought to the forefront that Pisces/Neptune energy.

I love to travel and definitely felt the call to do something that allowed me to travel, but equally I’m now feeling like i need a job that incorporates spirituality in some way. Basically, something outside of the traditional 9-5 structure (preferably not working for anyone else :)).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »