7th house profection

September 5, 2020 at 03:59 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
7th house profection
Hey guys,

This year my activated profected house is the 7th (in Taurus) with Venus as the ruler of the year.

Can you please share your thoughts and experiences from your own 7th house profection?

Thank you! :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 5, 2020 at 14:25
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Anikey, there is no simple answer to this. First, it would be important to talk with you in general about your life, however:

1) First of all, you are right, it is a 7th house profection year. That might mean romantic relationships are ripe to start or change or it could also mean something like business relationships.

2) You have an exalted Moon there in the 7th house. That might mean dealings with a woman having of high status will figure largely in your year. It could mean other things, too. I´m just putting possibilities out there.

3) Most importantly, we need to look at the Lord of the Year. Venus is the Lord of the Year for you. She´s in the 10th house. Of course Venus is the planet of love and also the planet of female sexuality. So in that house, applying to that MC, it could mean that you would have a love affair connected with your work. This is especially true since she is lord of the 7th. She is also lord of the 12th house of secrets, secret enemies or afflictions. So to continue our (potential) narrative, you might have a clandestine affair with someone at work. You are introduced to that person by a woman of high status (like a boss). I don´t know your sexual orientation but if you were attracted to women, that Moon could represent a woman you´re interested in, a woman of high status and she could be foreign. That Moon is Lord of the 9th house, so it could mean that 9th house matters will also play a role. So that Moon in the 7th could represent foreign people, or people you meet at spiritual events or organizations or even people you meet through educational events. Don´t take that as the way things will turn out. I´m just constructing a possible scenario. Another possibility is that you meet a woman of high status and she helps you with your career. You see. It´s important to have a dialogue which is why I so rarely post on these things these days. It´s important to get a sense of the person for whom I am reading.

4) I would need to cast your solar revolution chart to get more precise. I might do that later, if you show interest. Obviously you aren´t going to have the particular scenario I describe above every 12 years (you have the 7th house profection every twelve years), so it would be necessary to talk about your life and, like I said, look at your solar revolution and the circumambulation through the bounds of your ascendant. Just take the above as ONE possible scenario. In particular, I would need to look at your solar revolution in terms of the lot of Marriage, which by the way, is in that first house Scorpio. I can tell you that it is at least good news that that first house is seen by Venus and that Moon. I should add that that activated Venus should be good for your career, or in any case your public reputation, this year, even if she is copresent with that Saturn which is in adversity (anti-domicile) in Leo.
September 5, 2020 at 16:46
(Cancer) Anikey » ancient_astrology
Thanks for the details, ancient_astrology!

I like these possibilities and see that it´s the broader idea of relationships being activated.

Yes, my Venus has generally brought me a lot of luck in matters of the 9th and 10th houses so I am now hoping it will start affecting 7th house themes as well.
September 6, 2020 at 00:22
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Anikey
You are very welcome. Like I said, the Solar Revolution chart should give more details about this year. I will cast that for you and we can discuss this further.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »