Natal Chart, Loss, and Healing. Help Me With This Exercise?

September 3, 2020 at 10:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Natal Chart, Loss, and Healing. Help Me With This Exercise?
I need help and your eyes. I am going through the grieving process and am at an impasse. I lost my dad on July 7 this year. We were estranged since December after a series of traumatic events which were the catalyst for me uprooting my family 881 miles away from home. He died the day we were supposed to reconcile and I never got closure there. I’ve been working diligently using my tools to heal this loss and forgot all about astrology.

One of my biggest tools in my arsenal is journaling. I’ve been thinking of all the GOOD and POSITIVE attributes of my dad and it helps tremendously. But, I can only see a small part of the picture because I cannot get his birth time.

So, can you help me by listing the positive traits you see, and only the positive traits you see in his chart? I plan to utilize it in a journaling exercise but I’m stuck.

His birth information is March 7, 1953 Baltimore, MD USA

Thank you for your help in facilitating my healing, I appreciate it more than you will know.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 3, 2020 at 10:39
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Dani i am very sorry for your father. I will try to help you if i can. I will try to look at your synastry chart also. Needs to look at from different angles
September 3, 2020 at 10:54
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Promethean_Soul
Thank you. I appreciate the synastry look. I do know he had Jupiter in Taurus and we had the same bawdy humor. I had a lot of laughs with Dad.
September 3, 2020 at 13:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well that´d make sense cause your dad has Mercury semi-square Jupiter....making his communication style VERY Jupiterean. On top of being a Moon in Sag , of course.

He has Mars in Aries, so a very capable guy when it came to going after what he wanted. His Mars is conjunct Pallas, making his action/anger style particularly associated to "fighting for what is right".

Pallas sesquiquadrates the Moon, making his feeling nature VERY Pallas. What is right was very important to this man. I have Pallas exactly conj my Sun and other important aspects...I know what that´s like :)

His Venus is also in Aries (probably influenced by that Pallas too) making him someone very truthful when it comes to relating to people. A very good quality in a world where hypocrisy can abound.

His Venus biquintiles Moon...making his relating style also very caring and warm. Which may seem at odds with his Venus in Aries. But a biquintile is usually a talent one brings froma past life. And Venus trine/sextile/biquintile Moon is, in my experience the nicest aspect when relating to people :)

His Venus also quincuxes Lilith...making him have a deep desire to be free. A free spirit. "Don´t tie me up".

Venus trines Pluto, so someone who was a lover of authenticity and realness in relationships.

The Venus opposition Saturn and Saturn in Libra, makes it clear that relating to people was part of his theme in this life. So struggles in this area are to be expected. Still, Saturn in Libra is in its exaltation. And the opposition with Venus gives that Saturnian restrain to his Aries qualities in his relating style. A constant balance he made to make sure he was being responsible with people.

His Mercury is conjunct Juno, so as direct as he was in his communication style (Aries), Juno made it so he come across as harmless and innocent. Juno is prominent in charts of people who want to go through life conveying to others they mean no harm.

His North Node is in Aqua trine Ceres....so his evolution was taking him to be more and more caring (Ceres). Quincux Uranus, made sure he strived to be different....and the sesquiquadrate to Lilith reinforces the idea he wanted to be free from any sorta of bondage. Lilith rebels against structure. It´s a very good quality to have.

His Ceres is in Gemini, so as direct as he was in relating and communicating wiht others...with the Juno influence to Mercury and this placement...it´s clear he wanted to be caring. Thing is his Ceres sesquiquadrates Saturn....making his caring style particular....serious and Saturn like. That is not a abd thing.....but it might make one overlook someone´s caring side by how it´s delivered. His Ceres also sesquiquadrates Neptune...which is a beautiful aspect....very Christ-like. It ALSO sesquiquadrates Chiron...so this man was a healer in some way, whether he was aware of it or not. It´s probably this Neptunian sensitivity that made him hide it a bit in relationships (Venus opposition Neptune) for the sake of protecting himself. Ceres quintiles Pluto...so he definately wanted to go deep with his desire to care for others. This aspect and its intensity, might also be a contributing factor for his caring style to be misperceived as "not that caring" by others.

His Sun is in Pisces biquintiling Neptune. This only reinforces his Piscean nature...and in the context of everything else I said....this means this mean really wanted to care for people.

He actually has many similar things to my chart. Sun in Pisces (mine is 12th) and Moon in Sag (mine is 9)...Ceres and Pallas prominent, Mercury in Aries (mine is in the 1st), Uranus opposing Chiron...etc

It seems this man was a philosopher that wanted to make the world a better place, with strong views on what is right. Just like me, it doesn´t mean it´ll necessarilly warm you to people.....but many of the conflicts with others can still be explained with caring to do the right thing.

This caring though was a source of inner conflict for him. Ceres squares the Sun and opposes the Moon. As caring as he was, he might wantneed to try to hide it from others...probably connected to his Chiron/Neptunian wounds.

If you take into account we take many lifetimes to perfect ourselves you can start appreciating more people who even choose Chironic, Ceres, Pallas, Piscean placements....they are trying to do what is right and may suffer wounds that run deep in the meantime. Still, there are journeys that are much easier rides....and you have to appreciate souls who set themselves these goals.

His Moon was also very Chirnoic (semi-square), just like mine, so his sensitivity might run really deep, but he would try to not show it. Specially with Moon sesquiquadrate Mars....which made him sorta like a Moon in Aries on top of being Moon in Sag. Very indepdent.

His Ceres also sesquiquadrates Vesta. Vesta is the asteroid of purity and spiritual zeal. This man strove to be like this with his caring. He took things seriously.

He also has Mercury trine Moon (another aspect similar to mine :)) so I´m guessing he was a charming speaker and understood people really well. He could make, one some level, people at ease when he talked with them.

A really well aspected Jupiter...a jovial person. Sun trine Uranus, Mars square Uranus....a rebel (rebel is good) and unique.

Hope some of that gave you something. I´m sorry for your loss. I know many would interpret is as inappropriate due to the societal views we have around death. But I´m sure you know he´s not really dead, because none of us really die, truly. And so the healing you intended can pick off right where you lfet it, and you can do it on your own with prayer, meditaton, intending it....and it´s karmic effect will be just as powerful as if he was in the physical. Our souls are all connected beyond time and space, everything is possible with an open heart :)

Take care :) <3
September 3, 2020 at 13:37
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » themagi
Thank you themagi for such a special gift.

The healing vibes you’re picking up on are true (as is everything you posted) because he was a doctor. A very caring and thorough doctor. He had a memory like no other with his patients and was not only their doctor but their friend.

Thank you so much for going into such detail. I am now able to accomplish my journaling exercise I set out as my goal to do with this. Thank you for that as well.
September 3, 2020 at 14:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:62: :79:
June 28, 2022 at 19:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist » dani_mae1
Very talented individual, surprising he went so quick :25:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo