Eighth House Stellium

September 2, 2020 at 02:39 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) tagman94
Eighth House Stellium
Hi, I’m new to this forum and astrology in general. I’ve done some basic research and found that I have a lot of planets in the same house in my natal chart. This seems to imply studying the occult or metaphysics. I’m a twenty-six year old male currently working as night security guard. I’m hoping to get some insight into my chart and some detailed analysis. Thanks for reading!

Mike
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 14, 2020 at 14:16
(Capricorn) tagman94
May I have a response to this??
November 14, 2020 at 17:33
(Leo) Zephyrin
Medicine, psychology, business, policing and even art career can be related to 8th house, so does your current job.

-Crises in family (may be in work too because of Capricorn stellium)
-Deaths of loved ones
-Father issues (father may not exist or abandon the family)
-having the power to cope with very serious problems
-Feeling of excluded, not loved
-Sensitivity to alcohol and drugs
-depression
-strong intuitions, warning dreams
-financial instability
-difficulty getting along with people
November 14, 2020 at 17:45
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Wow I´ve never seen such a strong stellium, in regards of such a concentrated focus in just one single house and area! I personally have a stellium in scorpio but in my third house(which is kind of the same as you having a stellium in the 8th since scorpio rules that house) So having that much 8th house/scorpio energy is not easy to say at least. Not only you might appear mysterious with a great depth. But you will experience a lot of inner and outer transformations. Even though any change and transformation can be quite hard, the painful ones are necessary for your own soul growth. Focus on your depth and allow yourself to shine, it´s okay to be different if you ever feel like that. Your job, routines and your health are other things which you should place your focus towards. Because that´s your north node are placed in the 6th house. North node is a placement which shows you where you need to focus on this life, it´s your purpose you can say. 6th house rules routines, health and service(as daily jobs).
November 14, 2020 at 18:33
(Capricorn) tagman94 » Zephyrin
This is all doom and gloom. It seems I was born under a bad sign; I was born two months prematurely. Thank you for your insight.
November 14, 2020 at 18:36
(Capricorn) tagman94 » amandaallansson
It seems I inherited a lot of bad karma, if such a thing exists. The Saturnian influence is disturbing, and I think studying the occult has been bad for my mental health. I don’t know what else to do in my life. Material possessions and shallow relationships just grate on my nerves. I feel like my mind is constantly scrutinizing every single detail, yet I can’t seem to get the big picture. This is incredibly frustrating. I’ve been dabbling in divination and tarot cards just keep showing me upside down cards of the Devil and Emperor. This is incredibly disheartening, and working nights my whole life doesn’t help. I apologize for the blog post, thank you for responding.
November 14, 2020 at 18:43
(Libra) leorising
https://www.astromitra.com/online_h…
I recommend reading in Vedic astrology may have clues to your karma :68:
November 14, 2020 at 19:09
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » tagman94
I think after been studying your birth chart a little bit further I can understand why you feel that way. Since your south node is in the 12th house(rules the occult and subconscious mind) it´s an indicator that you have experienced this a lot in your past lives(if you believe in that). South node is located at the opposite of your north node which means that you have to learn to integrate the house which your South node is in(which in this case is the occult and spirituality) to your 6th house which is your daily life and job. You should not disregard your South node as completely leave it behind but learn to balance it and focus on your north node instead. Now since you feel that you might lack perspective of things into the occult as you say, I would advise you to try to explore it more in a healthy way. Try to look at things from a different perspective when it comes to the occult. What type of occult things do you do, only tarot? Have you looked into spiritual awakening for example? If not it will definitely help you gain from clarity on things, it really helped me!
November 14, 2020 at 21:19
(Taurus) anit
Вы должны следить за здоровьем и психическим состоянием. Я бы советовала вам эмиграция. Но вы должны сделать карту релокации и знать в какой стране будет вам комфортно. Если будет эмиграция то стиллиум планет в любой нужный дом. Всё зависит от вас и вашего выбора.
November 15, 2020 at 11:28
(Leo) tomdos
This is really something. As an amateur I dare not to say much as this chart may be very misleading. Anyways, Ill try.

The pull in your life must be enormous. The stellium mostly residing in 8th house is like one planet screaming over the others, trying to be heard, to manifest. Moreover, Pluto in domicile sextiling the area is like: "I am the ring to rule you all, bi***es." It could be worse though, it could be square. Pluto is actually merciful here.

You are worried about your Saturn, yet I think it is your key to everything, your saviour. That 8th house stellium is such an energetic mess noone can make anything out of it - except maybe for Saturn. In my point of view, he is your stabilizing factor, you should follow what he has to say and what he offers in a positive way. The square with Pluto just symbolizes that there is energy flowing and that he is a big part of the equation. And possibly the answer, the way.

I suggest you do NOT care about occult stuff at all. Avoid it, unless you are well grounded (which may not happen at all in this life). Your main goal in life is distinguishing between the various energetic pulls that are present around the 8th house. Trying to get a big picure, as you desire, that is exactly it. (for example stop and study why you are scrutinizing that particular detail, where does that feeling come from etc). You try to rise above the energetic soup you are swimming in. But I think that is a lifes work. Succeeding in that would be something. You naturally need world for that. Trying to make something out of it in solitude may be a doom for you as it is too much. You need a world as a mirror where people and events - and your feelings and reactions to them - enable you to distinguish, learn, grow and accept.

Acceptance is where it all should start. Accept what you are and what you face. With open arms, ready to learn. Force yourself into optimism and it may become your flagship. It may sound absurd but it is a key.

In other words, you should live a dynamic life, rather social life, but otherwise "normal". Night work may truly be harmful for your psychic state. IMHO you need people around you, so they can mirror what you need to see. This presumption is supported by absolute lack of fiery energy in your chart. You need to be active somehow. Proactive. Sports, physical exercise, hobbies, anything. You need to be active and proactive, you need to be the one who makes things happen, otherwise those stellium planets will do it for you and against your will. You need to become the ruler, to dictate the tempo and flow of your everyday life, you need to sit in the saddle. Build your life around an active daily routine and than build on it. That is Saturn. If you manage (and you will face a herd of planets trying to make their own way), your sense of self and emotional state will be changed dramatically and it will be very satisfying by then. But getting there - well, good luck.

Also, dont forget about the nature, the wilds. It may help a lot.

:29:
November 16, 2020 at 06:02
(Leo) Anni23
Hmmm.. I am thinking a few things though whilst your chart may indeed by challenging it may be worth considering..

1 - everyone has challenging aspects in their charts!, and Yes if you interpret ANY of these directly at "face value" then yes that person may have trouble in a certain area of their life, and that may result in divorce or a ruined career

*however you don´t see this always happening!

2 - I actually have to say that I think that a lot of what is written about particular placements in modern astrology on the internet can be overwhelmingly negative and not necessarily entirely accurate, just because you read on 5 websites the same thing but somewhere else you will find something which tells you something like- yes this is where you will have challenges but also explains the positives of the placement which as I said are often overlooked. I also have a few planets in the 12th but I have read some places that this can be good for several reasons

3- actually it´s good though you being aware of where your challenges will probably be placed but also take your strengths from their as well as knowing when you need to control your strength/energy

4- it´s possible that you may able to go through a plutonian regeneration experience of enlightenment with all your 8th house placements, I haven´t read much about this but apparently it´s common enough, not all Scorpios do it but with your emphasis here perhaps think that you may be more likely to

4- look to other positive placements in your chart, like north node in Sag in the 6th and what you have that you can work on

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »