Anything to be noticed about my chart?

August 30, 2020 at 18:31 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Junia
Anything to be noticed about my chart?
I am going to keep this short. I am curious to understand myself better, in any aspect, and to know what energies that affects me. So is there anything you can tell regarding looking at my chart?

For example. I am pretty curious about my saturn and uranus since they are both on angles. What can that mean?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 30, 2020 at 19:47
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
Ur on IC- unstable home environment, started in childhood... did masculine left and took some child with them? Also looks like affair that started from nowhere and ended the same way...

Saturn on DC delays long term partnership both love and business...venus is in the 7th brings good looking partners but also unstable, they come and go and ca be very unattached or not involved in deepening relationship... Mo0Pl is something that impacting your self-esteem some childhood trauma connected to woman. You may even today have bad relationship with mother or grandmother where you burst in tears or it provokes had feeling even after not so serious talk, can be the way they speak, can be preaching... on the other hand, money you need will always be there and more plus all that trined by Jupiter can be money you win online or lotto or competition...

also mo180Ma and pl180ma indicates aggression masculine to feminine but it comes from the 8th which can mean in sexual way...

try communicate clearly and focus on your confidence. leave your 4th in the past and move toward your MC in virgo. work hard and success will come... next year Ur will exact conjunct your venus and some relationship from nowhere can be actual if that is not already happened because Ur is for a while now 1-2 degrees from Venus so it could start maybe in the beginning of his year ....b careful
August 30, 2020 at 20:08
(Gemini) Junia » ZynCitrus
Interesting, especially the detail about "the way they speak". My mother has a way of acting/speaking that really disturbs me, because it feels harsh in a sense and makes me vulnerable. And yes, a lot of turbulence have happened in my childhood.

The "aggression masculine to feminine" things I don´t fully understand. Is it that some kind of other masculine being (I am a woman) affect me (the feminine) in a aggressive way? Or maybe in some tension? Well, I am not sure about this interpretation but many people notice a kiind of "masochistic" energy in me and take advantage of it, like a dominance-play with me. It is actually quite fun (for me too) rather than disturbing.

The money-part is true so forth. I have never felt poor and actually have a lot of money for my age.

The self-esteem thing. Oh yes, definitely the hardest part of my life. It feels like I have been hurt so that I can´t really be and act like myself even if I try. But I have ideas and techniques that might help to overcome that.

I really hope I get success in the future. I am going to try my best.

Very much thank you!

Edit: I just wonder, isn´t my MC in Leo?
August 30, 2020 at 20:19
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Junia
"The "aggression masculine to feminine" things I don´t fully understand. Is it that some kind of other masculine being (I am a woman) affect me (the feminine) in a aggressive way? Or maybe in some tension? Well, I am not sure about this interpretation but many people notice a kind of "masochistic" energy in me and take advantage of it, like a dominance-play with me. It is actually quite fun (for me too) rather than disturbing."

This part can be related to past in form masculine aggressive to your mother, or to you...but since it´s from the 8th in sexual way I meant as you self said in form av sex-play....50 shades and so on :37: as long no one gets hurt :79: :79: but men Mars have outward expressed energy toward feminine Moon so take it also as a warning. When they conjunct mars just wants to make moon pregnant all the time...in opposition is hurt them...

That Mo0Pl is the besides Mo0Sa hardest aspect one can have in this case it´s hurting you (2nd H, verbal, words) all the time but this is something she learned from her mother and goes through female line...so you will need a lot, like a lot of patience and forgiveness to overcome this and this is crucial, because moon is your soul, until you solve this nothing else will not be good enough because you will not be fulfilled. So start forgiving today, she might even does that unknowingly, Pluto is something in us that we are not aware of. It can just be learned behavior.

PS. I was talking about NN in 10th when I said MC career, because that is the way to go

P.P.S. do you have any chance to look at her and your grandmas chart and see if there are any Mo PL aspect, no matter square opp, trine?

For me Mo0Ur and my mom has Mo180Ur and my sister Mo90Ur
August 30, 2020 at 20:35
(Gemini) Junia » ZynCitrus
"she learned from her mother" Yes, what I have heard from her, there seems to be a pattern over there. And yes, she hurts me even whe she doesn´t understand that she does it, and that is the hardest part to handle because then I need to be angry at her and she doesn´t understand why and gets even angrier because of that.
My tactic so forth is to heal myself from the pain with healing teqhniques. So that I can heal from past hurting so I feel better, can do more, can find myself in a shiny light and so on. This will be a very interesting journey.

Alright, now I get what you mean!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »