Mercury house and sign placement

August 30, 2020 at 12:41 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Mercury house and sign placement
We know mercury is a planet briefly our learning way and communication skill. I consider its house placement and sign position is where we learn very strongly and how we have communication skill. I read many things about planets and astrology but i prefer mostly to experience it myself and listen to other people experiences. I would like to listen your mercury house and sign placement.
I want to share my mercury house and sign placement. My mercury resides in 12th house in sign Scorpio. First of all i don´t think where mercury resides we do only that house placements. For example my mercury is not in 3th house but I have very good relationships with my brothers and neighboors. My mercury works the strongest when i learn something thebdeepest of deep , i am very obsessive about learning and what i made decision to learn something till i learn that I never stop learning. I use my words carefully but if someone deserves i don´t hesitate to use my sharp words and they are really sharp :1: what about 12th house? When i am alone by myself i learn very well. I don´t care about what people think about me or each other , i am mostly interested in learning deep knowledge in any field. For example i learn something about history , and wars I try to understand real and hidden reason of that war. I have my own research and conclusion about that. What some astrologers say mercury 12th house weak is just garbage really. What is problem of mercury is 12th house is all time thinking , sometimes do not understand what people say because at that time i may think about something else. I never remember my dreams but when i wake up nights i remember i in my dream talk about astrology and learn it. Very strange really. I receive many thoughts intuitively , eventhough i see myself logical person. When I was child i was quite shy now quite opposite. :1: mercury is 12th house placement can cause shyness in child. Another thing i can easily understand when someone lies but i dont show it. :1: i have no mental problem and i have really strong mental power and i also read mercury is 12th house can cause mental problems. And i never communicated with aliens or ghost something strange so i don´t have such subtle powers and mercury is 12th house i think doesn´t mean such powers but i feel i receive some knowledge unconciousness because suddenly i find something interesting. İ found out so many such things and this cannot be coincidences.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
August 30, 2020 at 12:57
(Cancer) Anikey
Similarly to yours, my Mercury is all about deep learning as well. This is the most accurate description I have found, at least for me:
"The natives of Mercury in the 9th house are always curious and hungry for knowledge. They love to study and learn and do it not because they have to, but because they want to. The natives of Mercury in the 9th house enjoy exchanging ideas and personal philosophies with others. They can be especially buoyant, enthusiastic and even inspiring in their communication. While these natives may not pay enough attention to details, they know it very well how to find a quick solution to any problem.
The natives of Mercury in the 9th house may be especially interested in learning about different cultures and lands. the natives may go abroad for higher education. They should pursue language studies as they are likely to do well therein. The natives of Mercury in the 9th house may be strongly inclined towards religion, philosophy, meditation, foreign affairs, litigation, and travel. They fit well in roles such as translator, teacher, spiritual leader, advertiser etc. "

Also, it touches areas of higher education, astrology, late marriage (still waiting for that one :61:)

As it´s in Leo I could do well with politics or high ranks or police but no thanks on that :61:
August 30, 2020 at 13:04
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
Ani you know 9th house and 12th house is Jupiter´s houses. If yours is late marriage mine is never marriage :42: :61: you are very good at leaning with foreign people , foreign languages , astrology because I think it is 9th house subject, it is in cancer and I guess you also use your emphaty when you communicate with people. You don´t only understand with words you also feel behind words. Thanx ani always good to communicate with you , you are really very smart and i like it :1:
August 30, 2020 at 15:50
(Pisces) N_thecat » Anikey
I wish I could have mercury in 9th, seems like a plesant and very soft placement :27:

I have Sun and Jupiter in 9th house, but my Mercury is in 8th house in Pisces...
I heard many bad things about Mercury in Pisces, so I will try to focus on the better sides of that placement :2:

I would describe :153: in :182: as very intuitive, always based on feelings, all what we see - it´s often more important for us than facts :94:

Mercury in 8th needs to know what goes on under the surface - that´s what I´ve always heard about this placement and it´s true :2: Mercury in 8th is not the worst placement, but I hate one thing about it - being too serious, even somber...

In my opinion it gives detail-oriented thinking...
August 30, 2020 at 15:55
(Cancer) Anikey » N_thecat
Oh I am just now reading about the Sun in different houses and the 9th is a beautiful house for it, and together with Jupiter, it´s even better!

Part of it is also seriousness and self-righteousness so maybe it´s not all Mercury´s fault :4:
August 30, 2020 at 15:57
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » N_thecat
Nola i wonder your thought and I don´t care what astrologers say something about 8th house. I just wonder when you learn something about occult and hidden this makes you feel better. You learn such hidden things very good and it is very obvious you are strong intuition , mercury Pisces and in 8th house. :1:
August 30, 2020 at 17:25
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » Anikey
I have the same Placement of my Mercury 😍 Mercury is the ruler of my chart and I’m glad it’s placed in the 9th in Aquarius ,sometimes I’m getting myself preaching to my friend’s and family my knowledge on whatever I’m into at the moment,i love foreign cultures i like to watch videos and movies about it , i looove travel i found this description and is 100% me

The planet that rules your life is in the house of philosophies, beliefs, the higher mind, and global connections. This means that these themes will be prominent throughout your life. Since the Ascendant is how you present yourself, you may come across as someone who wants to travel, is interested in other countries and cultures. To you, boundaries between these things do not exist. You are open to all forms of spirituality and beliefs, and you are generally open-minded, tolerant and optimistic. Other cultural things fascinate and inspire you. You are someone who tends to be into spiritual messages, life quotes and life wisdom to motivate us to be better. You are here to remove boundaries between religions and cultures.
August 30, 2020 at 17:57
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » AphroditePrincess
Aphrodite i like mercury in aquarius. And it is your asc ruler and it is in 9th house it explain why you like so much laughing :4: that is very good trait :75:
August 30, 2020 at 18:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Straight.to.the.midheaven, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mine is in Cancer 12th house and aspected only by Gemini-Sun conjunction. So there are no help from other houses. Imo, this makes me very introspective and interested in everything mysterious or hidden, but Cancer sometimes make my thinking pretty stiff. In younger years I had trouble to express myself but now progressed Mars is making sextile to my Mercury and this is giving me lot of force in communication.

Mike Tyson has 12th house Mercury too and despite the fact that he was a heavyweight boxer raised by the street he has often opened pretty deep or unusual topics in his later years.
August 30, 2020 at 18:04
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Straight.to.the.midheaven
Prince do you think something similarities my mercury is 12th house and it is Scorpio water sign like cancer :1:
August 30, 2020 at 18:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user Straight.to.the.midheaven, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There are obviously similarities caused by same house and I can relate to your background of wars investigations atc. but I think Scorpio Mercury and Cancer Mercury are pretty different.
August 30, 2020 at 18:12
I am very obsessive to learn something hidden. I always try to find out behind wall.
August 30, 2020 at 18:17
=====
That´s what is positive side of 12th house about. Also introspection that is basically learning hidden inside us.
August 30, 2020 at 18:21
I just don´t care of what people do , who loves who or who hates who. I mostly concentrate leaning. :1: I am always last person who learns gossips :4:
August 30, 2020 at 18:40
=====
Gossips are retarded.
August 30, 2020 at 18:56
(Cancer) Anikey » AphroditePrincess
Wow, that last line of the description gave me the goosebumps :17:

"sometimes I’m getting myself preaching to my friend’s and family my knowledge" :61:
I find myself preaching to my daughter the laws of physics... She is 2 years old, btw :61: :61: :61:
August 30, 2020 at 20:01
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
Does Mercury 12th have issues with memory?

My Mercury is in 4th, Capricorn, wedged in between Saturn and Neptune. The Neptune is terribly close.

I enjoy analytical work, math, astrology, making music, art, poetry, writing, acting, observing patterns etc. Dreams are wild. Memory is not terrible, was worse when I was younger so I suspect Saturn is making it better with time.
August 30, 2020 at 20:26
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Admiral Hill
My mercury is in scorpio and moon is in Leo and memory mostly related to moon but also mercury affects it. Both are fixed sign and I have very strong memory. I hardly forget something :1:
August 30, 2020 at 21:03
(Virgo) Nani Lei
Thank you for posting this topic Promethean :27:
I have been thinking about this placement because I believe it has given me blessings in my career as a dancer/teacher. But, with everything going on in the world today, it has been difficult to continue dancing and I find myself retreating to a dark place. I am missing connections in my placements and aspects and would appreciate any insight.

My Mercury is in 11th house conjunct it’s ruler Saturn. It is in Libra
with Pluto there too.

Mercury in the 11th have brainwaves that tap into others thoughts like a tuning radio signal. This has caused me many depression problems with Saturn and Pluto, believe me. I was quite young when I discovered a painful truth of reality - that most people are simply not ready to hear, nor understand my messages. Which is that I know their painful secrets. So, I used dance as a higher communicative medium.

In my adolescence, I found school trialing because lessons were mundane and disinteresting. The subject of dance is complex yet the combination of mental and physical gave me the right amount of freedom to bounce from one subject to another and still see progress. There is an exchange of healing potential that is worth mentioning because it’s given simultaneously from teacher to student or one partner to another.

Dancing started as my child and it evolved into a parent when I became a teacher. Then, I learned that I didn’t need words to send my messages (which created problems in my relationships). My 11th house of friends are my students and those students are now my family.
August 30, 2020 at 21:13
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Nani Lei
Nani your welcome and I thank you for answer because i really very much wondered how it has effects in 11th house. I like mercury is in libra. My sweet niece which has pic in my profile has mercury is in libra and conjunct with her north node. She is so so smart and she loves me so much as i love her so much. Last year she was playing in my head and at this time i was reading an astrology book eagerly and i asked her if she likes to read or not. Her answer ´ uncle i don´t need to read because i am very smart and i know everything ´ :4:
Mercury is in 11th house make you warily communicate with all kind people , this also gives you very clever mind but Saturn may have some negative effects. I really like Saturn in libra placement. İ have some doubts this can cause some mental problems. İ guess mars parallel aspects with mars because they are both on your first house. And first house also related to head. Nani you are really smart and strong and you very well solved your mental problem , you have very good companionship , your friends are children and they are real angels. :76: i call in our neighboorhood children as my best friend. :4:
August 30, 2020 at 21:43
(Taurus) dani_mae1
My mercury is in the 5th house, it lends itself to a love of the written word. It’s in Taurus, so I have a book collection that goes back to my childhood (which my kids inherited and discarded, apparently no love for Goosebumps books :61:

Other than that I’m not sure what else lends itself to my mercury placement.
August 30, 2020 at 22:03
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » dani_mae1
Dani in your chart mercury is near 6th house and maybe both houses affect on it. You mostly think about your daily activities or health issues and you are very good about learning them or you like to arrange activities for enjoyment , you like to communicate with your children ( every mom communicate but i mean you have very good communication with your children) , you like to think about createvity or something artistical things. I always consider 5th house is house of artists. :1: mercury is in taurus I guess you don´t like to make quick decisions and also you like to mostly think about how to make your life stable because Taurus sign always in my mind is considered with stability :1:
August 30, 2020 at 23:00
(Virgo) Nani Lei » Promethean_Soul
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words.

In regards to classical indicators of intelligence in a natal chart, would you agree that they’re in Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter?

Saturn - Memory

Since Saturn symbolizes all solidifying energies, it will gather information, and then soon concentrate and consolidate it.

Mercury - Correlator

Mercury is the principle of information and shouldn’t be valued more than Saturn. Mercury himself does not engage in creative activities, he by choice specializes in transferring knowledge. Usually strongly mercurial people prefer just to deliver the information, not to work with it themselves, rather like a postman. And they don’t actually ask themselves whether this information is important or unimportant, valuable or worthless. They just like to share an item of news, or a fact, or an idea, without having to bother about its intrinsic worth. Thus, he the correlator.

Jupiter - Sense/Perceive/Understand

Jupiter brings a touch of our reality, and he controls our sensory apparatus. He is the sum total of our five organs of sensory perception, hearing, sight, taste, smell, and touch. A well-placed Jupiter will enable us to make the most intelligent use of all sensory input. If we are keenly alert to any clues presented by the outside world, then we are in a position to react to them quickly, and to turn them to our best advantage. Then we gain the reputation of being lucky.

My theory is that for well-functioning intelligence Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter needs to be combined.
August 31, 2020 at 02:04
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » Promethean_Soul
I’m not sure it’s because of the 9th house :4: :4: But who cares :5:
August 31, 2020 at 02:09
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » Anikey
Lol poor kid You trying to make him the next Elon Musk smart :4: :4: :4: But seriously though I can’t stop myself i just want them to know ,and I forgot to mention also 9th house ,religion and spirituality big part of my life :98: :5:
August 31, 2020 at 03:57
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Nani Lei
Nani Jupiter in Scorpio sign works very well it was from my own researches. And it is in your 12th house like Nikoka Tesla. it is why he receives such messages from universe and his thoughts about electricity without cable I guess thanx to this Jupiter is 12th house placement :1:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »