Past life

August 28, 2020 at 12:53 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
Past life
I am inspired by the many people here writing about past lives, karma, the soul and I was recently reminded of a conversation with an astrologer years ago who told me something along the lines of "if only you had been born a little bit earlier, that would have meant you transited directly from your previous life into this". The rectification showed that I was indeed born 21 minutes before the recorded time, so can someone please shed some light on this for me? Is what he said true and where in a person´s chart would such information be found?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 28, 2020 at 13:26
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Ani information you want to find out deeper than people how hang out in this website. Karma astrology is just theory and it is very hard to prove because it is about past lives and this is very metaphsycal subject. I dont know how they find out people´s past lives , i heard there is regresion theraphy which you go sleeping and they ask you questions and they talk with you while you sleep. I have proved some cases by myself and some of them I found out but i never took karma astrology courses , i have knowledge from limited sources. I reccomend you to read books about evolutionary astrology, they mostly look at people´s pluto and its house placement because Pluto is planet die and rebirth that is why they mostly look at pluto. So little sources , information about these fields are limited.
August 28, 2020 at 13:34
(Pisces) fishscales
No offense, but what that astrologer said sounds like bs to me. I don´t think there´s any way to tell something like that from a natal chart.

For what it´s worth, certain esoteric schools state that in this day and age, the time between lives is very short, and almost everyone is reborn very quickly. This is not the way it´s "supposed" to be, or the way it used to be, but it´s the way it is for us right now.

Really though... How useful is such information? How does it help someone to know how long after their last life they were born into this one? Thinking about such things only seems to take people out of the moment, and takes time and energy away from breaking the negative patterns that were developed in those past lives. The important details of your past lives are already in the natal chart...it is the energetic culmination of all of the thoughts and actions of your previous lives. The "where" and "when" factors are not really important...

Just how I see it...
August 28, 2020 at 13:46
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » fishscales
i agree with you fishscales. Of course to know something about past life good, but important one how to evolve our soul. How we can find our difficult sides and can solve problems in these points. If I was a king i dont care , important is now and future but previous life we can find some knowledge to pass it in future. I am only interested in past lives for that.
August 28, 2020 at 13:52
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
Thanks, Prometheus, there is no way I am delving delve deeper into this :61: - I was just curious as people on here talk about their past lives like it´s the weather, so somehow through astrology, they are able to get that information and I was wondering how :63: I doubt they all underwent hypnotherapy - thinking about it, I would never do it :39:
August 28, 2020 at 13:57
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
It´s been proven on here more than once that the things he said were mainly BS :61:

What you, for example, wrote on that post about suicide, struck a cord for me like very few things do...and I see these themes pop up regularly so I was just curious where in the chart can such info be seen.

I struggle with beliefs, that is, lack of them, so I am fascinated by people who have them, always have been.
August 28, 2020 at 13:58
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
Past lives are important when you learn something improtant from past lives. It makes me smile when i see someone he thinks in past lives someone was Caesar someone was Cleopatra. I dont think i am Cleopatra and i have some doubts about her beauty. :4:
August 28, 2020 at 14:00
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
That´s funny, I guess they are compensating for lack of grandeur in this life :61:
August 28, 2020 at 14:05
(Pisces) fishscales » Anikey
"I was just curious as people on here talk about their past lives like it´s the weather, so somehow through astrology, they are able to get that information and I was wondering how :63:"

They´re just full of shit :44:

"I doubt they all underwent hypnotherapy - thinking about it, I would never do it :39:"

Excellent policy.

Taking control of someone´s consciousness...or allowing someone/something to take control of your consciousness..big "spiritual no-no"...
August 28, 2020 at 14:09
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
You should change your username to "voiceofreason" :4:
August 28, 2020 at 14:12
Beliefs are only worth something if they are informed by experience...

Otherwise, they are nothing more than a collection of opinions...

Focus on experiences...
August 28, 2020 at 14:16
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
I don´t know if I agree it doesn´t help you heal or evolve. But I think what I´ve learned is many people with South Node in the 1st or 12th are usually the ones seeking out that past ancestor information since in Psychology for example: We go back three or four generations and make a map of everyone in the family who addictions to alcoholism, substance abuse, child abuse, sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other bad habits or addictions that are passed down generation to generation.

Family Constellations therapy goes back to the fragmented family of families being separated, divorce, adoption, abortion, traumatic events, family secrets.

By Studying Ancestors of the family tree you can find out the wounds emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and financially.

Shamanism also goes back to the fragmented pieces of yourself and when you´ve been traumatized and going back to that moment to heal your inner child.

Past Life Therapy also goes back for the same reason to reach the subconscious mind and what you´re not aware of consciously and how there might be a link to how you died for example, and how it may correlate with events now and fears you have.

While sure, they teach the Power of Now. What we usually experience with South Node in the 1st and North Node in the 7th house is the past, present, and future are in the now. So, even though I went through North Node Sagittarius in Saturn in Libra, I´m in Saturn in Capricorn and South Node Sagittarius where this involves family karma and how we relate with Baby Boomers, Millennial´s, and Generation Z. About the conditioning of the U.S. with Democrats and Republicans. The Government/Military karma in our lives.

So the traumatic events that happen on that time line, are playing out once more and did we reach self-mastery of our life lessons on either side and are we going to play out scenario´s in the dysfunctional way or healthier ways here in 2020.

For example: There´s a few individuals you can definitely see in my D-9 chart on my Ascendant who did me wrong From 2008-2020 and through the events now, I can see the karma being balanced out, and it deals with the 12th/6th house axis of family from past life.

I think I discovered in other astrology groups, those of us with our nodes here are experiencing something completely different then others and connecting the cause and effect of those around us when they make choices, actions, and words and the impact it has on the whole family, romantic/sexual relationships, and finances/career.

I get that all the time the Past doesn´t matter and the past actually holds a lot of keys to changing behavior and not repeating the karmic cycles. If you´re just looking forward, you don´t know what the root of the issue is subconsciously, you can go around believing lies from conditioning, false belief systems, superstitions, myths, and just keep failing in life, because you´re not paying attention to why you´re in the same place repeatedly and never making progress.

While there are some who live in the past and dwell on the past trauma, fortunately, this is not having control over your thoughts, emotions, and feelings and obsessing and not letting go of the trauma. Which is more in lower consciousness or auto pilot where you haven´t quite figured out how to control your thoughts, emotions, feelings, imagination, and know the difference between fact and fiction when one assumes, concludes, and projects a false reality on to self and others through negative self-talk and negative dialogue. The war with self internally.

As far as proving reincarnation by Scientific standards, know we can´t measure it, record it, or verify it.

Yet, there is many people who have found pictures and life stories that match what they have talked about since children and they know the information with no explanation. And one guy even died in the same area where he died previously.

While it´s theory, there are tons of people who are experiencing dreams, visualization, and other experiences.

There is no way to prove we reincarnate, yet, for myself even there are times in Europe I feel plenty of times I´m re-living certain events and it´s kind of weird, but it goes along with Moon in Taurus and 26 degrees and the South Node 26 degrees and Saturn in Taurus Retrograde and Aries in Chiron Retrograde.

The more I dig down in the past of my ancestor´s the more liberated I become as I go along with transits because there´s karma being released and closing down.
August 28, 2020 at 14:19
"That´s funny, I guess they are compensating for lack of grandeur in this life :61:"

The whole concept of past lives and "reincarnation" is very romanticized...

I think it tends to make people feel "special"..."mystical"...part of a "spiritual community"...

It feeds the ego...

The funny thing is, rebirth itself is fed BY the ego...

If we had no ego, we would have no karma, and would have no need to come back here... Although we could if we wanted to...

The very fact that we´re all here and have to keep coming back is evidence of a LACK of spiritual development...
August 28, 2020 at 14:29
(Pisces) fishscales » Promethean_Soul
"It makes me smile when i see someone he thinks in past lives someone was Caesar someone was Cleopatra."

This makes me laugh as well...

See what I wrote about the concept of reincarnation feeding the ego...

Believing the one was some sort of prominent historical figure is just another way that plays out...

" I dont think i am Cleopatra and i have some doubts about her beauty. :4:"

I think I remember reading somewhere that she was actually quite homely...could be wrong about that though..
August 28, 2020 at 14:42
(Cancer) Anikey » goldenlion32
Golden, this was truly inspiring :68:

"The more I dig down in the past of my ancestor´s the more liberated I become as I go along with transits because there´s karma being released and closing down."

If someone were to ask me what my greatest wish is, this is what I would say and it´s only gotten stronger as a need since my daughter was born. I hope I jave time to do it in this lifetime :63:
August 28, 2020 at 15:02
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » fishscales
I don´t want to imagine I was a woman in previous lives. İ am happy being male because being female is really hard because one or the most hard thing in this life being a mother. That is why i always respect mothers. We men are lucky. Only a few mins or for some just some seconds we do our job and wait 9 months. Life is good for we men. We are really lucky :75:
August 28, 2020 at 15:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Anikey
Sure you do. I Started in my Nodal Return in Saturn in Capricorn 1989-1990 and it has cleared a lot of karma from then until now in Saturn in Capricorn and I covered a lot of territory. Although, it also has to do with your Saturn and purpose for being here. Your work, and purpose, and how you evolve others in your community, family, friends, and co-workers.

Which is kind of ironical, because my they were never doing all that deep work all those years themselves, made jokes because I always was going to seminars, workshops, reading books, applying and experimenting with different techniques, methods, and they thought it was all a waste of time being an life long learner, and here we are in 2020 and they´re having a hard awakening to possibly I gave them a lot of answers, keys, and they just threw it in the river because they didn´t think they needed it any of it.

Some of these people are in the same place they were in 1970 when I was born. It´s ironical in my experience since I remember going to Adult Children of Alcoholics meetings, Sneaking in A.A., and other programs back then to see what people were going through, and some of them at that time asked how I figured out stuff at 18 or 19 years old that took them their whole lives and they were in their 70´s sometimes.

It just takes time as a parent to unlearn all the crap your parents and grandparents taught you. Although, I think some parents can take it to far and end up in child abuse from some of the video´s I´ve seen online since 2008.

It´s better to study different parenting research from around the globe and find a balance of relating with family.
August 28, 2020 at 15:25
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Promethean_Soul
Ha ha..according to one of the Vedic teachings I read, supposedly I was a Mid-Wife with Cancer in the 12th house. Which doesn´t surprise me, since I was a nurse aide, and just took care of big babies in this life time as the elderly. Where also I help others get through depression, anxiety, dark night of the soul, and rebirth with Jupiter in Scorpio.
August 28, 2020 at 15:38
What I find interesting is we never get rid of the past through Museums, Archeology, Science, and everyone´s always looking at History and bringing it up in 2020. :61:

I think most people have emotional attachments in relationships what happen in the past because we´re driven be addictions, habits, and fears. We can just look at social media and this is the first thing people do to solve a mystery or get to the truth.
August 28, 2020 at 15:39
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
How funny the show on the television just stated, "We have to re-visit the past to move forward."
August 28, 2020 at 15:43
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
Golden in vedic teachings past life analyse you look at 12th house? Moon is about also past and south node is our total picture of past lives. In western karma astrology , moon , 12th house and south node all of them are important.
August 28, 2020 at 15:50
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
"I think most people have emotional attachments in relationships what happen in the past because we´re driven be addictions, habits, and fears."

Yeah definitely.

Unfortunately, I think we tend to repeat many of our relationship mistakes over and over again.

It takes superhuman effort to break karmic cycles.

Who is ready, willing and able to part with their addictions, well worn habits, and fears?

Not many.
August 28, 2020 at 16:23
Nope...that´s why you have probably 2 to 5 percent of the population who do. It takes too much inner work and external work.
August 28, 2020 at 16:42
(Virgo) rohini moon » Anikey
You should change your username to "voiceofreason" :4:

Hahah.. If I were a guy my username would be Burgess Megadeth.
August 28, 2020 at 16:49
(Cancer) Anikey » goldenlion32
You are right, I, too, started with therapy during and after my Saturn return in 2007/2008, and that went on for about 5 years during which I completed the training program as well. I did a lot of yoga and meditation and that helped as well. But, that was a different role and I feel like I need to do more work now in my different role in life, especially because it´s a role heavily damaged in my ancestral line.

"It just takes time as a parent to unlearn all the crap your parents and grandparents taught you. Although, I think some parents can take it to far"

I have thought about this a lot...I see myself and some of my friends take it too far in trying to be COMPLETELY different from our parents and that ends up sometimes with just as much negative effects as the other polarity. So, I am trying not to throw the baby out with the bathwater at this point.

I need a new support system... How do you know if karma has been cleared?
August 28, 2020 at 16:53
(Cancer) Anikey » rohini moon
:61: :61:

If I were a guy, definitely Kreatooor, lol :75:
Talking about past lives, I was definitely a guy in my previous life :44:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar