Hi ! I’m Looking for some help ...

August 27, 2020 at 16:58 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) DevM1313
Hi ! I’m Looking for some help ...
Hi ! My name is Devin , I’m 22 years old and I’m from New England . For years now ; I have have felt the want to experiment with witch craft and possibly start practicing , the only thing holding me back is my catholic roots . I attended catholic school 7-12 and the thought that practicing witchcraft is “ non - Christian and against God “ was burned into my brain by my theology teachers and I was made to feel like something was wrong with me for feeling different ... I have always had freakishly accurate intuitive senses and I tend to absorb energy if other people to the point where I become drained if I’m around others for too long . Last year at exactly around this time , I went to a very well known psychic and got a tarot reading as well in Salem Ma . I was told I felt these urges for a reason . He said I was meant to heal / help people and that I have ancestors that did in fact practice witchcraft . Every time around this year the urges get stronger and I fixate on the thought of starting my spiritual journey with witchcraft . Does anything in my Natal Chart indicate the possibility that I am meant to practice ? Also , any advice on how to handle these urges ; should I consider practicing or not ? Any help is greatly appreciated :) Any and all advice is welcome !Thanks !
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
August 27, 2020 at 17:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
if being around humans drains you, i can only imagine what channeling demons is going to do to you over time, physically and emotionally.

just curious, how does witchcraft ´help and heal others´?
August 27, 2020 at 17:44
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » hh
Who said I was interested in channeling demons ...? And that would be a great question for someone that already practices ! I , do not ! I was just looking for some insight .
August 27, 2020 at 17:48
(Pisces) fishscales » hh
"if being around humans drains you, i can only imagine what channeling demons is going to do to you over time, physically and emotionally."

:61:
August 27, 2020 at 17:59
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » fishscales
Again , not once did I say I was interested in channeling demons . Wtf . Do you mind telling me what’s funny about the fact that I’m asking for help ...? If you came here just to make fun , please don’t bother commenting . Jeez
August 27, 2020 at 18:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » DevM1313
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
if the friggin catholic church of all people is telling you to stay away, then you should know you are playing with fire. where do you think ´witches´ get their power? honestly, where? its not the spell or the enchantment, its just words, symbols and formalities. rather its the giving of willpower, its allegiance. same with the psychic or any medium for that matter, they are just a go between. between the client and the spiritual entity. did you think the powers or healing abilities just appeared suddenly when you become a witch or medium? all power is something that is from without.

end dad rant, please be careful. been there done that.
August 27, 2020 at 18:12
(Cancer) Merp
The power of Christ compels you. :24: :24:
August 27, 2020 at 18:16
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » hh
Ok , I understand where youre coming from but you do understand the mere fact that you even are using this site shows that you too in fact at least have a slight interest in witchcraft ... astrology isn’t approved by the Catholic Church either .Pot calling the kettle black a little bit here I guess . But thanks for the input .
August 27, 2020 at 18:17
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » Merp
Lmao wtf 😂 says the one asking for their birth chart to be analyzed 🤣😭 shut it . I’m not even a witch lmao
August 27, 2020 at 18:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333
A witch is not screaming at me in your chart. But do what you like and love.

Since you´re not having any luck here, I suggest you try to find a forum for witches...
August 27, 2020 at 18:20
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » Iceblu333
Thank you .I’m trying that as well. People are rather judgmental on here as you can see ... wasn’t expecting that .
August 27, 2020 at 18:22
(Cancer) Merp » DevM1313
I don´t like you. :24:
August 27, 2020 at 18:24
Ooooh a 24 year old that has no job , that lives in their parents basement doesn’t like me ? Awww my feelings are sooo hurt ! 😆 Give me a break lol get off my forum. The feeling is mutual trust me
August 27, 2020 at 18:25
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » DevM1313
I only see 2 possible aspects...

And that´s 8th lord in 4th house. It´s in the same house as your 10th house lord... but that could be anything...

I can´t see anything for your 12th lord...

And Saturn is 6 houses from the moon... that could mean that you have health problems or you tend to help others with thier health problems...

The chart... it´s not heavily... 12th house or 8th house influenced...
August 27, 2020 at 18:26
(Pisces) fishscales » Merp
Merp you´re pretty direct..

Sure you´re not a double Aries?
August 27, 2020 at 18:27
=====
you sound dangerously naive with pop cultural assumptions with the tying of all things taboo and esoteric into one happy bundle. you are close though in that astrology can and does rope people slowly into paganism and idol worship, superstition, etc.

i could care less what the catholic church approves of. you are comparing a psychological analysis hobby to the literal slow-giving of your soul in a very satanic practice. no such thing as a good witch dorothy.
August 27, 2020 at 18:27
(Cancer) Merp » DevM1313
I´m 32 and living in my mothers basement. :24: atleast get it right if you want to slander me :24:

I think you are already a witch, I feel your evil energy through my commodore. :24:
August 27, 2020 at 18:28
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » fishscales
More like a double a**hole... :61:
August 27, 2020 at 18:29
(Cancer) Merp » fishscales
:108: that side of me only comes out when I´m reminded of the evil :122:´s in my family. Like her :24:
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » DevM1313
ok, ttyl.

Going back to sleep.
Even worse lol you’re the one that came into my post d*ckhead ... get lost . Maybe don’t f*ck with me if you think I’m “ so evil “ I’m not a practicing witch lmao you sound dumb
August 27, 2020 at 18:32
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » Iceblu333
I see ! Thank you so much for the input ! I was just wondering ... I might delete this seeing as people are so rude .
August 27, 2020 at 18:33
You don’t even know me 😂 lol why are you still here ? Clearly I’ve gotten under your skin
August 27, 2020 at 18:36
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » hh
I came here as someone looking for insight ... I never claimed to know much about witchcraft but I’m being bombarded with hate from people that are on an ASTROLOGY site just like me . How can you not see the irony ...? I never said I was witch , i asked if anything in my chart indicates I should be ... that’s all . I’ve never practiced a day in my life . No need for everyone’s to attack me ....
August 27, 2020 at 18:50
=====
youre moon near lilith in the 12th is whats making you a good candidate to be a medium/witch (moon trine neptune and neptune on the ic also adding sensitivity to the spiritual world). all the reason not to get into it, youre too psychically sensitive and will be taken over, easily influenced.

this september, your 8th house gets activated by the nodal transfer, and you will take an interest in esoteric things, perhaps youre already feeling it, hence the thread. study astrology from a research and analysis point of view. saturn transit at the bottom of your chart, set some strong foundations now for what you want to accomplish responsibly in life, anything negative sewn now will be reaped painfully later.
August 27, 2020 at 18:51
(Capricorn) Ghost00
I looked at natal sidereal. Sure, def have the makings of a "village wise woman". Quite a few star markings. But it looks like your natural interest already passed apex recently so you might need tuteledge. Your tarot reader... they did a very good job. :1: Good news, I have sorcerers stone. You will need that if you want to be on the top of the heap. That´s one of the highest levels, the stone. We can discuss privately :92:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »