What indicates my voice in my natal chart?

August 26, 2020 at 13:28 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Saiya
What indicates my voice in my natal chart?
Hi. I´m from Slovenia. I´m interested in everything (planets, aspects etc.) that indicates my voice. The tone and the power of my voice.

Can someone tell me something about it. Thank you very much in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 27, 2020 at 09:54
(Scorpio) Saiya
You can look at my exact birth data in my profile.
Here I can tall you some things.
My natal Moon and my natal Jupiter are both in the second house in the sign of Pisces.
I hope this will help you, to comment my voice.
If you have any other questions, you can ask me.

I look forward to your comments. Have a nice day.
August 27, 2020 at 11:48
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Saiya
I don´t know how voice you have but in your chart i see you have artistic talents. Your Jupiter and moon is in Pisces and second house , your Neptune conjunct with moon in 11yh house. But your Venus , mercury , mars , Uranus stelium effects don´t know, i always carefully interpret steliums it is like fruit cocktail and sometimes cocktail cannot be delicious. But with Uranus you can have exceptional talent , your Venus is in libra. You can tell us what artistic talents you are. Because it is obvious in your chart which you have such talents :1:
August 27, 2020 at 15:23
(Scorpio) Saiya » Promethean_Soul
Hi, :)
I don´t know if I have any hidden artistic talents. Maybe painting a little. I am interested in foreign languages. I see that you´re Turkish. I´m Slovenian. I know a little Turkish as well. I watch Turkish telenovelas. So I can say to you: Merhaba! Nasılsın? :) :1:
August 27, 2020 at 18:40
Merhaba Saiya teşekkürler iyiyim sen nasılsın? :1:
August 27, 2020 at 21:09
Iyiyim teşekkürler!

I understood every word you said in Turkish, but I learn foreign languages just for hobby. I understand and speak let´s say English and Italian, because Italy is a state near Slovenia.
What are your hobbies? Are you from Istanbul? Which are your favorit actor and actress in Turkey? Here in Slovenia there are a lot of Turkish series on TV.
Today I watched the last part of Bir Zamanlar Çukurova. :1:
August 27, 2020 at 21:18
Saiya i live in South part turkey city Mersin and we have seaside Mediterranean sea. I never watch Turkish series my mother is mania about Turkish series. And she watches bir zamanlar Çukurova. İ am from city Adana which mentioned bir zamanlar Çukurova and our city Mersin near Adana. And Çukurova is our region name which famous with its big farms. My hobbies so many but my main hobby nowadays astrology. I am quite bad singing song, i hole you have capability to sing a song. :1: i have had friends in Balkan countries like Serbia , Slovenia , Croatia. İt seems Balkan people like Turkish series. :4: but i don´t :1:
August 27, 2020 at 23:08
Oh, you come from Adana. Interesting. Do you like to live in Mersin?

My voice and my singing. What can I say? I´m singing from time to time just to relax or for fun. I have a soft, gentle and sweet voice. It´s not strong, so i can´t say I would be a good singer.

What kind of films do you watch in Turkey? Do you watch just Turkish films or do you watch film from other countries, Hollywood films too?

What do you most like in Turkey?

It´s nice to meet you. I never spoke with a Turkish person till now.
Have a nice time. Iyi geceler. :3:

:3:
August 28, 2020 at 04:25
Saia in turkey the most i like is our ancient and historical places. World´s one of the most ancient and historical places in turkey and my people are not aware of that. Many many different civilization lived in Anatolia. I love to visit historical places. For example in my city there is a place called ´cennet chennem´ in English ´ heaven and hell´ this is very deep two pothole one is called heaven which inside it mother Mariam´s small house in which he hiden for a while the other one called hell in which in mythology Zeus defeated Typhoon and before telling him to Olympos he took him arrested inside it for a while. :1:
I am Turkish but i am very global person. :4: we have very good Turkish films and actors and i love films ´ babam ve oglum´ ´vizontele´´ eskiya´. My most favourite actor is sense sen he is old and very very good actor. I watch really quality films, some Hollywood films about mythology makes me very angry. I know they want to make money but these films suck. Two Hercules film really dissapointed me so much. :24: from my childhood i am mythology mania :4: I am sorry i usually don´t go sleeping very lately. Now time is nearly 7:30 am here. Good morning :27:
August 28, 2020 at 08:32
(Cancer) TimeLord
AFAIK according to Vedic 2nd House indicate our voice, speech, the way we talk etc.
August 28, 2020 at 09:15
İyi günler

Do you know how we say it in Slovenia? We say: Dober dan. :1:

Have you ever been is Slovenia? Do you want to know something about this country?

What is the most common male and female name in Turkey? From TV series i can see that Zeynep is very common female name. Am I right?
August 28, 2020 at 09:19
(Scorpio) Saiya » TimeLord
Thank you for the answer.
So, TimeLord.
I have in 2nd house Moon and Jupiter, both of them in Pisces. How do they describe my voice, speech and the way i talk? :1:
August 28, 2020 at 09:31
Saiya Dober dan. It is similar russian Dobriy den :1:
I have never been in Slovenia but i heard your country is very beautiful , very beatiful nature especially small lakes I saw in internet. We have so so many names and I dont know which ones are wellknown but i can say we have many arabian, persian and asian turkish names that is why we have so so many diffrenet names. For example we have male name Ali is arabic , but we have name Timur it is asian turkish name.
I think Saiya you love so much our series I hope you enjoy with them :4:
Zeynep is wellknown turkish female name and she is arabic origin. We have so many names that some of them i may never hear before :4: sometimes i encounter some strange turkish names which i first time have heard.
August 28, 2020 at 10:04
Yes, I also heard name Ali in your TV series.
You have very good actors and actresses. They really know how to play emotions very good. For example sadness, crying, happiness, anger. They have very expressive faces.
August 28, 2020 at 13:23
(Cancer) TimeLord » Saiya
Wish I were an Astrologer.
Sorry I can´t help you.
I can only guess but can´t read natal chart.
May be you are a good public speaker. You can present your words property life a tv anchor or journalist ?
August 28, 2020 at 19:20
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your Ascendant and :156: are near degrees good for Oratorical Ability.
A two-signed Venus with a stellium around it, don´t use alcohol to be more sociable if you can help it! :117: :36: :37: :117: :36: :37:
August 28, 2020 at 22:22
(Scorpio) Saiya » IIyyaarr13
I don´t understand. You said that my ascendant degrees are good for oratorical ability? Can you explain it? How do you mean it?
August 29, 2020 at 00:51
(Cancer) Trevor77
Mercury, and 3rd house in Tropical astrology
Mercury, 2nd house in Vedic

in Greek mythology, hermes is messenger of the gods, also known as mercury to the Romans, something like that anyway
August 29, 2020 at 01:02
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » IIyyaarr13
There are degrees potent enough to add substantial aptitude; The twelfth house side of your Ascendant is one of those! The Ascendant has an orb unto itself, it is not a little thing like most :156: crossing asteroids or :153: crossing asteroids!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »